Part 28~ Interrupted

Y/N POV

Daniel and I are back in our limo on our way back to our apartment because we are staying there tonight and leaving for our honeymoon in the morning. I lay in Daniel's arms and think about everything that just happened and I start smiling like crazy.
"Why did you get all smiley all the sudden?" Daniel says as he looks down at me with a smile.
"I'm just thinking about you" I say to Daniel.
"I'll accept that answer" Daniel says smiling down at me.
"You better" I say. I stare up at Daniel and thinking about how I've never been happier in my life. I set up so I'm eye level with Daniel. I lean in and kiss him passionately. Daniel and I kiss for the 5 minutes it takes for us to get to our apartment complex. We break apart when the drive opens the door to let us out. I go to the door to get out.
"Oh no it's over here" I say to Daniel.
"Oh no this means I must do this" Daniel says as he picks me up bridal style.
"You know after today you can't do this all the time" I say to Daniel.
"I know but for now I can because your my wife" Daniel says as he opens the door to our apartment complex. We walk in and there is no one in the lobby besides the receptionist. We walk to the elevator and she doesn't even notice we are there. Daniel walks us into the elevator and I hit the button for our floor.
"I think you might have to cut me out of this dress it literally took 20 minutes for me to get it on" I say to Daniel.
"Don't worry I'll figure out how to get you out" Daniel says smirking. I wrap both my arms around Daniel's neck and bring him into a kiss.
"I like the sound of that" I say smirking at Daniel as I start kissing down his jaw and neck. We arrive at our floor and walk to our apartment. Daniel opens the door and walks us in.
"We are finally home" Daniel says as he locks the door behind us.
"Now I can take my heels off" I say taking them off and dropping them by the front door.
"Now I get to figure out how to get you out of this" Daniel says smirking as he takes us over to the couch.

Let's just say that there apartment isn't holy anymore and it's now a mess

I wake up to a knocking at the door and check the time to see that it is 6 am.
"I'll get it" I say to Daniel as I get up and wrap a sheet around myself so I'm not naked.
"Ok but don't answer the door to a stranger in nothing but a sheet" Daniel says. I walk over to the door and look through the peep hole to see that it is Corbyn and Zach. I sigh and open the door.
"What the fuck do you want?" I say to them and I look to see Jonah and Jack behind them.
"We were actually looking for Daniel" Corbyn says.
"Why did you answer the door in a sheet?" Zach says. I go to try to close the door but Zach stops it with his hand.
"Zach I'm trying to take the chain off so you can come in" I say to Zach. I take the chain off and open the door to let them in. I walk back to the bedroom to get Daniel.
"Daniel get up the boys are here to talk to you" I say to Daniel as I hand him his underwear and some basketball shorts.
"Why are they here at 6 am?" Daniel asks them.
"I don't know but just go I'll be there in a second" I say to him as he leaves. I put on a sports bra, some underwear, and some random pajama pants. I go out into the kitchen and lean on the counter as Daniel is sitting on it.
"Hi Y/N seems you have more clothes on now" Jack says laughing. I glare at jack and he stops laughing.
"When did you not have clothes on?" Daniel asks.
"I answered the door in a sheet" I say to Daniel.
"Oh yeah" Daniel says.
"Why are you guys here seriously?" I ask.
"Oh we are here to return your luggage that you left at the Seavey's apartment and Daniel's phone" Corbyn says.
"Why at 6 am?" Daniel asks.
"Well we thought any earlier and we would interrupting something" Jack says.
"And by the looks of the marks on Y/N stomach we were right" Jonah says pointing to me. I look down and gasp as I turn around and hide behind the counter. Causing all the boys besides Daniel to laugh.
"I think she is dead now" Corbyn says hitting Jonah's shoulder.
"Oh no she's crying" Daniel says looking down at me. Daniel hops off the counter and sits next to me. He pulls me closer to himself.
"She cries when she's embarrassed" Zach says.
"It's also 6 am and I think I'm going crazy" I say as Daniel wipes my tears.
"Well we should go now since the sun will come up soon" Jack says as he gets up from the couch.
"Well we are supposed to be up in 1 hour to go to the airport so that's a good idea" Daniel says as he gets up. All the boys leave and Daniel returns to sitting next to me.
"I'm not even tired anymore" I say putting my hand on Daniel's thigh.
"Oh really because I'm not either" Daniel says leaning towards me and kissing me.
"I like where this is going" I say smirking and move onto Daniel's lap. Things quickly get heat but we are interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Who is that now?" I say pulling away and getting upset.
"Just Ignore it" Daniel says as he tucks hair behind my ears.
"Ok I'll try" I say sighing and leaning in to kiss Daniel. There is another knock at the door. I sigh and burry my head into Daniel's neck trying not to get upset.
"It's fine I'll get it" Daniel says as I move to sit next to him and he gets up to answer it. He walks over and answers the door.
"Hi I left my phone on your counter I just came to get it" I hear Jack say. Daniel walks back into the kitchen and grabs Jacks phone and then brings it to him.
"Thanks and Jonah wanted me to tell Y/N he was sorry he made her cry" Jack says.
"Oh I'll tell her she's a bit upset at the moment because you knocked on the door" Daniel says.
"Oh sorry is she mad at me or" Jack says.
"No it's not you, you just interrupted us but it's fine" Daniel says.
"Oh sorry I'll leave you alone" Jack says.
"Bye" Daniel says closing the door. Daniel comes back over to me.
"Hey I'm back" Daniel says sitting down next to me.
"Sorry I got upset I just hate being interrupted" I say to Daniel.
"It's fine I get you just wanted to be left alone tonight" Daniel says as he puts his hand on my cheek making me smile.
"Yeah your right" I say leaning in and kissing Daniel.
"Do you want to continue where we left off?" Daniel says as he quickly pulls me onto his lap. Causing me to gasp.
"Woah there" I say laughing and wrapping my arms around Daniel's neck.
"I'm just finishing what you started" Daniel says as he kisses down my neck and chest.
"You know this is technically the first part of our honeymoon" I say to Daniel.
"Yeah I know but we leave for our real honeymoon in an hour" Daniel says as he kisses me under my ear and trails down my body.
"As much as I love this we need to get ready to leave for the airport" I say.
"Fine I'll stop if you want" Daniel says as he continues.
"I want to but I would rather do it in Turks and Caicos islands where we will be if we don't miss our flight" I say grabbing Daniel's face and lift it to eye level with me.
"Fine" Daniel says as he pecks my lips and than gets up helping me up also.
"I love you" I say to Daniel.
"I love you too" Daniel says smiling then hugging me.
"I'm going to go shower and get ready" I say to Daniel as I walk back to our room. I take a quick shower and then walk back into the kitchen to find Daniel.
"Hey what are you doing?" I ask Daniel as I sit on the counter next to him.
"I'm making us pancakes for breakfast" Daniel says.
"If you don't mind I want to stop at Starbucks other at the airport or before because I need something sugary" I say to Daniel.
"So no coffee" Daniel says.
"Yep no coffee for me" I say smiling at Daniel.
"You probably have time to get dress before the pancakes are ready" Daniel says.
"Don't you need to shower too?" I ask Daniel.
"Yeah I'll shower then make us the pancakes right before we leave" Daniel says as he walks into our bedroom. I walk in a few seconds after him to get dressed. I walk into my closet and grab a bralette, some underwear, and Nike running shorts and put it all on. I walk into the bathroom to do my hair.
"Hey Daniel do you have a hoodie I can wear?" I ask Daniel as I stand in front of the sink brushing my hair and pull it into a ponytail.
"Yeah I can give you one after I get out" Daniel says as he turns the shower off. Daniel steps out and wraps a towel around his waist.
"I'll get you a hoodie" Daniel says kissing my cheek. I follow Daniel out into the room be sit on the bed.
"When we get back we really need to find a new place to live because Liam needs his own room" I say to Daniel as I wait.
"Yeah I know we will and here" Daniel says handing me the teal hoodie he wore in the Cold In LA music video. I put it on and breath in the smell of Daniel.
"Thanks" I say to him and he smiles. He puts his clothes on and then goes back to the kitchen to make the pancakes. I double check the suit cast to make sure we have everything. When I'm done I roll the suitcase into the kitchen and then next to the front door.
"The pancakes are ready" Daniel says as he sets our plates on the bar so we can eat. I walk over to eat my breakfast. After we eat it's time for us to leave. Daniel and I grab all the stuff and head out the door. Daniel calls an Uber from the elevator so it will hopefully be there not too long after we get to the lobby. Eventually the Uber arrives and we get in and start heading to the airport.