Part 37~ Filming

Y/N POV

"Can you help me move my filming equipment into the kitchen?" I say getting dressed and then walking to go to my office.
"Yeah sure" Daniel says also getting dressed and following me. We walk into my office and I grab my camera and tripod. Daniel grabs my lights and we take them to the kitchen. I set up my camera with the lights on either side.
"Ok now we are set up" I say.
"Yeah I'm ready for cookies" Daniel says.
"Me too" I say as I start the camera.
"Is it started?" Daniel asks as I walk around the island to him.
"Yeah so don't say anything incriminating" I say.
"I'll try not too" Daniel says.
"Ok let's start" I say clapping my hands together.
"Let's go" Daniel says clapping his hands mocking me. I glare at him but turn back to the camera to start the video.
"Hey guys welcome back today I'm joined with Daniel aka Dani, ocean eyes, 1/5 of why don't we, my baby daddy, and my husband" I say wrapping my arm around Daniel's waist.
"Woah that's a lot of names" Daniel says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Yep but today we are making Christmas cookies In our Christmas pajamas and Daniel doesn't know how to bake so this should be fun" I say.
"Do we have a recipe or something?" Daniel says looking around.
"Yeah I wrote it down but I think I left it in my purse" I say as I walk over the counter where I put my purse.
"So guys she left which means I'm running her channel now so you guys should stream Why Don't We link in description" Daniel says as I come back into the frame with the recipe.
"I guess the link will be in the description" I say shrugging my shoulders.
"I'm ready for cookies" Daniel says as he grabs the paper from my hands.
"Let's get the ingredients" I say as I walk over to the fridge.
"We need butter and 4 eggs from the fridge" Daniel says as I grab the stuff and set it on the island.
"And from the pantry?" I ask waking over and inside be pantry.
"Vanilla extract, flour, baking power, and salt" Daniel says and I grab everything and bring it to the island.
"Ok grab the measuring spoons and cups" I say looking up at Daniel.
"Ok where are they?" Daniel asks.
"Cabinet on the far right" I say pointing.
"Ok so I tweeted and asked you guys to ask Daniel and I questions while we baked so I'm gonna pull those up" I say opening my phone.
"Here the measuring cups we need" Daniel says placing them on the counter.
"Ok so the first question says do ever regret giving up modeling?" I say.
"I liked when you modeled" Daniel says as he comes and stands next to me.
"We weren't even dating back then tho" I say looking at him confused.
"I know but doesn't mean I didn't like when you modeled" Daniel says smirking at me.
"Ok well I guess Daniel wishes I still modeled but I don't it wasn't good for me I wasn't happy so no I don't regret it" I say.
"Yeah I mean if you weren't happy it was the right decision to quit" Daniel says.
"Yeah so now let's start baking" I say seating my phone down.
"First step says to mix together butter and sugar" Daniel says reading it.
"Yeah so take one and a half sticks of butter and 2 cups of sugar and put it in this bowl" I say setting a bowl on the counter. I dump in the sugar while Daniel puts the butter in. I grab the hand mixer from the cabinet below the island and plug it in.
"You mix it I'll find a question" Daniel says picking up my phone.
"Ok next question says when are you gonna start vlogging more we want to see Liam" Daniel says.
"Soon I broke my handheld tripod and can't find my other one but as soon as I do i will" I say as I finish mixing.
"Liam is the cutest I don't blame you for wanting to see him" Daniel says smiling.
"Now we add the eggs and vanilla" I say adding them in and then mixing them.
"Next question says why is Daniel always flipping his phone?" Daniel says.
"Because he's not smart and I've noticed Liam tries to do it with his toys now" I say looking at the camera annoyed.
"I'm very smart and I'm teaching Liam good" Daniel says as he flips my phone and drops it on the floor.
"See that's what I mean" I say as I bend down to get it.
"Ok maybe I am stupid" Daniel says and I gasp.
"Completely shattered" I say standing back up to show the camera.
"What no?" Daniel says taking my phone and going wide eyed when he sees it.
"Looks like I'm getting a new phone" I say grabbing the next ingredients.
"I'm sorry" Daniel says as he hugs me from behind.
"It's fine you're buying me a new phone" I say and I feel Daniel nod.
"Ok now Daniel is going to add the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix it in" I say and Daniel does as I say.
"Ok now I'm gonna use Daniel's phone for the questions now" I say as I take it out of his pocket. I open Twitter and log in.
"Read that one" Daniel says pointing.
"Ok so this says how did Liam get his name?" I say reading it.
"Liam means protecter and I always loved the name" Daniel says.
"And his middle name is Zachary and my best friend to this day name is Zachary and he's also one of Daniel bandmates so we thought it would be a good idea" I say.
"We need to have 3 more boys so we can make each their middle names their names" Daniel says.
"That's a lot of boys" I say.
"Well we will see what happens" Daniel says.
"Well now that the dough is mixed we need to cover it with plastic wrap and then put it in the fridge for one hour" I say as I open the drawer and pulling out plastic wrap.
"Let me do it" Daniel says as he takes the plastic wrap and does an awful job at applying at it.
"Well I guess that works" I say as I pick it up and put it in the fridge.
"Now we wait" Daniel says.
"Yep So now we are gonna let it sit for at least one hour but you can do it over night" I say and then I go and turn off the camera.
"Is it off?" Daniel asks.
"Yeah it's off" I say and Daniel wraps his arms around my waist pulling my closer.
"I'm really sorry about your phone" Daniel says as he kisses my head.
"I know but it's fine I'll get a new one" I say hugging him.
"Ok as long as you're not mad at me" Daniel says.
"No but I should probably post something on Instagram so people don't worry" I say as I take Daniel phone out of his pocket. I open it and go to Instagram. I log into my account and then go to take a video. I turn around so my back is on Daniel's stomach and his arms still around me.
"Hey guys so Daniel dropped my phone and completely broke it so I'm not gonna be answering messages until I get a new one tomorrow" I say and then point the camera up to Daniel.
"I'm stupid" Daniel says and I laugh then end it.
"You're not stupid" I say as I turn around and put Daniel's phone back in his pocket.
"Let's go sit on the couch" Daniel says grabbing my hand and pulls us to the couch. Daniel lays down on the couch and I lay on top of him with my head on his chest. I wrap one arm around his neck and the other one around his waist.
"I'm kinda tried" I say yawning.
"Sleep then we can finish filming later" Daniel says as he grabs a blanket from the back of the couch and puts it over us. He turns the TV on and then wraps his arms around me. I drift asleep after a few minutes. I wake up to Daniel grabbing my thigh. I look up at him in confusion.
"Sorry I was trying to grab my phone and grabbed your thigh on accident" Daniel says as he moves his hand back up to my waist.
"It's fine your hands are warm anyways" I say as I move Daniel's hands to under my shirt because they're warm.
"Are my hands warming you up?" Daniel asks rubbing them up and down on my sides.
"Yeah they are, oh wait you wanted your phone" I say as I take it out of Daniel's pocket.
"Yeah I was just gonna was text the group chat with the other boys because they wanted to go shopping tomorrow but I was gonna cancel" Daniel says.
"It's fine I can get the phone and then go home" I say handing Daniel his phone.
"No I'll talk to them you can probably come plus Tate is coming too" Daniel says.
"Ok whatever is fine" I say.
"I'll text them right now" Daniel says.
"I'm going back to sleep on you then" I say and Daniel smiles.

Daniel's POV

"I'm going back to sleep on you then" Y/N says as she snuggles into me and I smile at her. I open up my phone and go to the group chat with the boys. I see Zach and Jack are having an argument about who's better at Fortnite.

Noddles 🍝: I'm better
Zachbly Acopalypse: you suck ass
Honah 🙃: Zachary language
Zachbly Acopalypse: it's true tho
Me: I hate to interrupt this fight but I have a question
Space boi 🌌🌠: What's up bro?
Honah 🙃: I saw you broke Y/N's phone
Me: Shut up Honah
Space boi 🌌🌠: feisty
Honah 🙃: I'm not a hoe 😞
Zachbly Acopalyse: you're my hoe 😏
Noodles 🍝: what about jachary?
Me: can we get back to the point?
Space boi 🌌🌠: Yeah bro
Honah 🙃: what's your question?
Me: well I need to buy Y/N a new phone tomorrow so I wondering if she can just come with us all day because it's a lot easier
Space boi 🌌🌠: yeah sure
Zachbly Acopalyse: yeah bro bring her because she comes with Liam and his favorite uncle needs to see him
Space boi 🌌🌠: you're right I do need to see him
Honah 🙃: I'm his favorite uncle
Noodles 🍝: It's definitely Zach
Zachbly Acopalyse: THANK YOU
Honah 🙃: you have no proof
Space boi 🌌🌠: I have cookies
Me: he loves you all
Honah 🙃: we can ask him tomorrow
Zachbly Acopalyse: ok sure I know him his favorite because Y/N told me
Me: Zach you weren't supposed to tell
Honah 🙃: lair
Space boi 🌌🌠: but the cookies
Me: you can ask him anyways he changes his mind a lot
Zachbly Acopalyse: you can ask Y/N she would know
Me: she's sleeping
Space boi 🌌🌠: we will find out tomorrow and I'm bring cookies
Noddles 🍝: I love cookies
Honah 🙃: Can i still be your hoe Zach?

I close my phone and put it in my pocket. I turn off the Tv and then pick Y/N up. I walk her back to our room and tuck her into bed. I walk back into the kitchen and go to check on Liam in his room. I look in and see him sleeping. I return back to the room with Y/N and go to sleep.