Part 31~ Morning Fun

Y/N POV

I wake up and roll over to see Daniel still sleeping. I grab my phone and check the time. 9 am. I get out of bed and grab one of Daniel's hoodies from his suitcase. I put on Daniel's hoodie from The Invitation Tour that goes to mid thigh on me and some underwear. Then I walk out onto the balcony and sit down. I open my phone and go to check my messages. I see that I have a message from Gabbie. I open it to see a picture of her with a engagement ring on. I smile thinking back to the day Jack told us he brought the ring. I send her a text back "Congratulations Jack finally did it!!!"
I answer all the messages I receive mostly from the boys asking if we are having a good time, or if it was fun. Lastly there is a message from Keri, I open it and see it's a bunch of pictures of Liam. As I look through them I feel tears run down my face. I hear foot steps behind him and then I feel Daniel's hands on my shoulders.
"Hey" Daniel says as he kisses my head.
"Hi" I say as I try to wipe my tears away before Daniel see them.
"What's wrong?" Daniel says as he kneels in front of me.
"Your mom sent me pictures of Liam" I say as I wipe my tears.
"Get up" Daniel says. I get up and Daniel sits down and I sit down on his lap. I lay my head on Daniel's shoulder as I open my phone to show him the pictures.
"I just miss him he turns one in just over a month" I say and Daniel looks into my eyes.
"Your such an amazing mom and I know you miss him, but you'll see him soon and my mom will keep sending you pictures" Daniel says as he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"What if he takes his first steps and I'm not there?" I ask Daniel.
"It's fine don't worry" Daniel says and I try to calm down.
"Ok I will, also Gabbie told me she's engaged" I say showing Daniel the picture.
"I know Jack told me" Daniel says.
"I'm happy for them" I say laying my head on Daniel's shoulder. Daniel and I sit here for about another hour. I lift my head and turn to look at Daniel.
"What?" Daniel says smirking at me.
"I want to go down to the beach" I say as I run my hands through his hair.
"Me too" Daniel says as he leans in and kisses me. I kiss back as Daniel deepens the kiss. I move so I'm straddling Daniel's lap.
"I'm going to change" I say kissing Daniel and then trying to get up.
"Wait" Daniel says as he tightens his grip on my waist.
"What" I say putting my hands on top of his.
"You can't just tease me like that" Daniel says. I lean towards Daniel.
"I think I can" I say kissing him and then walking back inside. I walk over to my suitcase and pull out a lavender bikini.

"I'm going to order room service for breakfast" Daniel says as he sits down on our bed

"Oooo order me-" I start but Daniel interrupts me. "Pancakes, Orange juice, and coffee I know" Daniel says.
"Yeah" I say smiling. I open Daniel's suitcase and pull out forest green swim trunks and throw them at Daniel. Then I pull out one of Daniel's biggest hoodies for myself.
"Do I get a shirt?" Daniel says.
"I mean if you must have one" I say pulling out Daniel Crayola shirt he's always wearing and throwing it at him. I grab all my clothes and walk over to the bed. I sit down next to Daniel and look at the menu for room service he has.
"Do you see something else you want?" Daniel says.
"Ooooo I want the strawberry pancakes" I say pointing at it.
"Ok I'll order" Daniel says as he picks up the phone and dials the number. A lady picks up and Daniel starts to order. I grab my swimsuit and walk into the bathroom to change. When I walk back out Daniel is done ordering and his putting his swimsuit on. I go and sit on our bed up against the head board and wait for Daniel to join me. Daniel comes and sits next to me pulling my legs onto his lap.
"You're cute" I say playing with Daniel's hair. Daniel leans in to kiss me but my phone rings, so I pull away before he does. I grab my phone and see that it is Zach.
"Oh look it's Zach" Daniel says as fakes looking sad.
"Hey Zach" I say as I answer the phone.
"Hi Y/N, I'm here with all the other boys" Zach says.
"Hi" Jonah says.
"Hey Y/N" Jack says.
"Hi Y/N, are you having fun?" Corbyn says.
"Yeah I'm having lots of fun" I say. As I say that Daniel starts kissing my neck.
"That's nice a I know you love the beach" Zach says. Daniel continues kissing lower and lower on me causing my breathing to become uneasy.
"Yea- Yeah I do" I say.
"Are you ok?" Corbyn says.
"Uh umm I- I- yeah I'm I'm fine" I say and look down at Daniel.
"You don't sound ok" Zach says as he laughs a little.
"Is Daniel near, we want to talk to him" Jack says. I look down at Daniel and then look back up.
"He's ummm uh busy" I say laying down on the bed.
"Yeah busy feeling you up" I hear Jonah whisper.
"I heard that" I say.
"Now she forms a sentence" Jonah says.
"Um yeah I'm I'm gonna go, I'll c- call you back in a few minutes" I say as I hang up.
"Your killing me here" I say to Daniel. There is a knock at the door and Daniel finishes really quick and then goes to answer the door.
"Might want to fix your swimsuit there" Daniel says getting up. He answers the door and rolls our food in. Daniel walks over with the food and sits down next to me. He grabs my hands and pulls me up because I was still laying down.
"I'm gonna kill you, you know Zach will never let me live that down" I say.
"I know but at least you'll never forget this" Daniel says.
"Yeah I guess but for now I want to eat" I say as I reach over Daniel to grab my food.
"Wait I don't want you to make a mess let's eat on the balcony" Daniel says stopping me.
"Fine" I say grabbing Daniel's hand and getting up. We walk out onto the balcony and get ready to eat. As I'm about to sit down Daniel stops me.
"Come here" Daniel says opening his arms. I walk over and sit on his lap.
"Here" I say handing Daniel his apple juice and grabbing my orange juice.
"Cheers to an amazing life" Daniel says smiling and kissing me.