Part 11~ Oh no

Y/N POV

We arrive back at the apartment building and get into the elevator and head up to Daniel's apartment. As we stand in the elevator I feel Daniel's arms wrap around my torso, and  I lean back into him. The doors open to Daniel's floor and we step out. After we enter Daniel apartment i immediately turn to Daniel and pull him into a kiss.
"I really need this right now" I say to Daniel. I run my hands through his hair as we kiss. Daniel walks us to his bedroom and closes the door.

*time skip one whole month*

I wake up around 8:30 am with the sudden urge to throw up. I run into the bathroom and throw up Into the toilet. Daniel comes running after me.
"Omg are ok?" Daniel asked me.
"I don't know" I say as I sit up against the bathtub.
"Well maybe after you eat something you will feel better" Daniel says as he helps me up. We walk into Daniel's kitchen and Daniel starts to make breakfast. There is a knock at the door and Daniel goes and opens it.
"Hey come on in" Daniel says and all the boys come into his apartment.
"Hey" I say weakly.
"Hey Y/N, are you ok?" Zach says as he comes and sits next to me.
"I just don't feel good" I say as I lean my head on Zach's shoulder.
"I'm sorry" Zach says as he rubs my back.
"Why are you guys here anyways?" I ask.
"It's November 15th, don't you remember we're going to Disney land today" Jonah says all excited.
"But today's the 10th" I say looking at him.
"No it's the 15th" Jonah says showing me his phone.
"Holy shit" I say jumping up which causes me to bump into Daniel.
"What?" Daniel says as he grabs my arm.
"No no no this can't be happening" I say looking around.
"What, whats can't be happening?" Daniel says worried.
"I need to talk to you alone" I say as I walk into Daniel's room.
"What's wrong?" Daniel says grabbing my arms. I immediately burst into tears.
"I'm late" I say making Daniel more confused.
"Late for what?" Daniel says confused.
"My period, I'm 2 weeks late" I say looking into Daniel eyes.
"OMG" Daniel says.
"My last period ended October 1st and its now November 15th so I'm late" I say to him.
"Umm well don't cry we will get through this" Daniel says as he rubs my back.
"We need to get a pregnancy test" I say to him.
"We can go get one right after we finish at Disney land, ok?" Daniel says looking at me.
"Ok" I say as I try to stop crying.
"Let's get ready and go back out before the boys get suspicious" Daniel says smiling and I just nod. Daniel and I get ready and join the boys in the living room.
"Is everything ok?" Zach asks.
"Umm yeah" I say lying.
"Ok good" Zach says as he hugs me.
"Well lets go then, I'll call the Uber" Jack says. We all leave and go and wait outside the apartment building for the Uber. The Uber arrives and we all jump in the car. Me and Daniel are in the very back alone. As we drive to Disney land I keep thinking about that fact that I could be pregnant. I love Daniel but I don't know if we are ready yet. There is so many factors that could affect this but I decide to push all my emotions down until I know for sure. We arrive at Disney and we get out and thank the Uber drive. We go and buy our passes for the day.
"We have to go to the Harry Potter part" Jonah says jumping up and down.
"I want to go on the roll coasters" Jack says and Zach nods in agreement.
"We could spilt up" I say.
"Yeah and meet somewhere for food later" Daniel says.
"Ok who's going with me to the Harry Potter rides?" Jonah asks and Corbyn walks over and stands next to him.
"I want to go ride roller coasters" I say looking at Daniel and he nods and walks over with Zach and Jack.
"Ok then we will text you guys later" Corbyn says as him and Jonah start to walk away.
"Let's go" Jack says basically jumping up and down.
"Let's go" I say laughing. I decide to forget about the fact that I might be pregnant and enjoy my day.