Part 10~ Finally

*time skip to 5:30 pm*

Y/N POV

As I'm getting ready I get really excited out of no where. Daniel makes me the happiest girl alive. I really think I love him. When I'm with him I get this feeling in my stomach that I've never felt before. I continue getting ready thinking back to all the amazing memories I have with Daniel. I get snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I'm about to go get it when I hear Zach open he door and greet Daniel. After 2 minutes I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I go and answer to see Daniel smiling and holding flowers.
"Hello" I say to him with a smile as he hands me the flowers he was holding.
"Hello, you look beautiful" Daniel says as he walks into my room and closing the door behind him.
"Thank you Dani" I say setting the flowers on my desk. Daniel sits down on my bed as I grab my bag.
"Come here" Daniel says motioning for me to come closer to him. I walk over and stand In front of him with my hands on his shoulders.
"What?" I say looking into his eyes. Daniel looks like he's about to say something, but he stops and grabs my face and brings me into a kiss. I push Daniel down onto the bed deeping the kiss.
"Someone is happy" Daniel says pulling away and pulling me down on top of him. I cuddle into him and sigh.
"I'm always happy when I'm with you" I say as I look into his eyes.
"Let's go we have a reservation" Daniel says smiling at me. He gets up and helps me up too. I grab my bag and we leave my room.
"We're leaving Zach we will probably stay at Daniel apartment so don't expect me back" I say to Zach as I grab my keys.
"Ok bye Y/N" Zach says as he smiles at me.
"Bye" I say as me and Daniel leave and I lock the door. Daniel grabs my hand and we walk to the elevator.
"So where are we going?" I ask Daniel as we wait for the elevator to reach the bottom floor.
"A new restaurant I found it's around the corner from here" Daniel says as the doors open on the second floor to let other people in. As the doors open we see Corbyn and Jonah waiting.
"Hey" Jonah says getting on.
"Hey where are you guys going?" Corbyn asks.
"We're going to that restaurant you showed me" Daniel says pointing to Corbyn.
"What about you guys?" I ask.
"We are meeting Jack and Zach at restaurant for dinner" Jonah says.
"Zach didn't say anything about that" I say looking confused.
"Oh i don't know he just said something a few minutes ago" Corbyn says as the doors open to reveal the lobby. We step out of the elevator to see Jack flirting with the receptionist lady.
"Hey Apple Jacks" I yell through the lobby catching Jacks attention.
"I got to go but maybe I'll see you again" jack says smiling at the lady behind the desk. He walks over to us.
"Hey" Jack says.
"You know she's married right?" I ask Jack and he goes wide eyed.
"Really?" Jack says surprised.
"Yep" I say to Jack.
"Well sorry to end the conversation but we have a reservation to get to" Daniel says as he wraps his arms around me from behind.
"Bye have fun" Jonah says smirking as we start to walk away.
"Bye" Daniel says smiling back.

"So Seavey are we going to get kicked out of this fancy restaurant like we did the last one?" I ask Daniel laughing and smiling at him.
"Hopefully not" Daniel says laughing.
"I'm hungry wonder when our food is going to come" I say looking around.
"Hopefully soon" Daniel says.

"That was really good" Daniel says as we walk out of the restaurant.
"Yeah it was" I  says as Daniel wraps his arm around me.
"I thought we could go to the park before we go back to my apartment" Daniel says.
"I would love too" I say getting excited. We arrive at the park and find a bench to sit down on. Daniel sits down and I sit on his lap and cuddle into him.
"Y/N I have something to tell you" Daniel says looking into my eyes.
"What is it?" I say getting kinda nervous.
"Well over these past few week we have spent together I have been falling for you more and more, and I want to tell you that I love you" Daniel says as he smiles at me.
"OMG Dani I love you" I say smiling back at him. Daniel kisses me and I smile into the kiss knowing Daniel was truly the one for me.
"I can't believe I finally got to say that" Daniel says as I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah and have you noticed that we have had so many romantic moments on park benches" I say laughing.
"Yeah I guess your right" Daniel says. Me and Daniel sit like this for another 20 minutes before we decide to get up and go back to Daniel's apartment.
"I love you Dani" I say.
"I love you more Y/N" Daniel says as we walk back to the apartment.
"Not possible" I say to him.