Part 2~ Sneaking out

Y/N POV

We arrive back at my apartment and bring our stuff inside. Daniel helps me bring my stuff into my room while the other boys sit in the living room watching Tv.
"I think that's it" Daniel says sitting down the last bag on my desk.
"Do you think I bought to much" I ask Daniel.
"No you needed most of it" Daniel says.
"Yeah sure, sit down" I say pointing to my bed. Daniel sits up against the pillow on my bed.
"I guess I have to unpack this stuff" I say walking around to the bags on my desk.
"Your room is really beautiful" Daniel says looking around.
"I feel like I'm missing a bag" I say looking through my bags and Daniel's bag too.
"Maybe one of other boys have it" Daniel says getting up. We both walk out into the living room.
"Umm did someone forget their condoms" Zach says holding them up laughing.
"Your a child Zach" I say to Zach.
"Here" Zach says throwing them to Daniel.
"What" Daniel says catching them.
"The condoms they're yours right" Zach says as the boy laugh around them. I grabbing the condoms from Daniel's hand.
"Oh wait" Zach says confused.
"There mine Zach" I say walking back to my room as the boys laugh behind me. I close the door leaving the boys outside. I decided to change into something something more comfortable. As I'm about to put my hoodie on Daniel walks.
"Oh sorry I should have knocked" Daniel says closing the door.
"It's fine Daniel just come in" I say pulling my hoodie on. Daniel walks in sitting on my bed like he was before.
"I didn't mean to walk in on you changing I was just coming to help you put you stuff away" Daniel says
"Well it's fine and thanks but you don't have to help you can go spend time with the boys" I say dumping the contents of the bags on my bed.
"Nah I want to spend some time with you" Daniel says getting up to help me. After about an hour of putting stuff away around my room and in my bathroom, we come across the last bag.
"I'll put the last thing away" Daniel says
"Ok thanks" I say smiling and sitting down on my bed. Daniel reaches into the bag and pulls out the condoms.
"Oh shoot I forgot I put those in there" i say taking them and putting them in my bedside drawer.
"You keep them in your night stand" Daniel says laughing.
"Why are you laughing" I say a little embarrassed because he was laughing "I keep them there for easy access, we'll actually I never have condoms but I guess I do now"
"Sorry I didn't mean to laugh" Daniel says
"Ok it's fine" I say sitting back.
"Umm Y/N I wanted to know if you wanted to go on that date we talked about early tonight" Daniel says looking nervous.
"Umm yess a date at night is perfect" I say all excited now.
"Great" Daniel says staring at me.
"What about Zach I don't want you to die because he killed you before our date" I say thinking.
"Umm idk I'll get Jonah to help me" Daniel says getting up grabbing my hand.
"Where are we going" I say Daniel almost falling off the bed trying to get up.
"Out to the living room so the boys don't get suspicious" Daniel says smirking. Daniel is about to leave the room when I stop him.
"Wait Dani" I lean up and get on my tippy toes because he is about 5'11 and I'm 5'4, and kiss him "now let's go figure out how we can go on this date without anyone knowing besides Jonah"
"Sounds like a deal" Daniel says kissing me again really quick and then I wipe the lipstick off. We walk into the living room and all the boys are watching random vines on the tv.
"Jonah can I talk to you alone for a minute" Daniel says walking into the kitchen.
"Sure" Jonna says getting up from the couch.
"So boys what are we watching" I say taking Jonah's spot on the couch.

Daniel's POV

"Jonah can I talk to you alone for a minute" I say walking to the kitchen
"Sure Jonah says following me into the kitchen.
"I need your help and the other boy can't know what I'd happening" I say to him in a whisper so the other boys don't hear.
"Ok sure what is it" Jonah asks.
"Me and Y/N want to go on our first date tonight but I don't want any of the boys to know so they don't bother us and so Zach doesn't actually kill me" I say hoping Jonah will say yes.
"Yeah sure I'll help you" Jonah says smiling.
"Thank you so much Jonah" I say hugging him.
"Yeah sure so how to do we do this" Jonah asks me
"Umm i don't know" I tell Jonah thinking.
"Umm I have 3  ideas, one I get Zach and the other boys but you have limited time" Jonah says and I nodded "or I can distract Zach and get him to go to bed because once he's out he's out"
"Ok what about the third option" I ask Jonah
"You could sneak out, which I think is more romantic and cute" Jonah says smiling.
"Ooo that's a good idea and that's super romantic and I think she would love it" I say all excited
"Looks like you have a plan and I'll cover for you if Zach or any of the boys gets suspicious.
"Ok thanks Jonah" I say doing the handshake with him

Y/N POV

After about 10 minutes Daniel and Jonah come back into the living room.
"Hey that's my seat" Jonah says and I sigh and get up. Knowing that he wanted me to sit next to Daniel so he could tell me the plan.
"Ok ok I'll go sit next to Daniel than" I say going and sitting next to Daniel on the other end of the couch. I had like a sectional couch so I sat at the curved part with Daniel.
"So Dani what's the plan" I ask Daniel as I grab a blanket and put it over myself and Daniel because the blanket was really big.
"Well we're going to sneak out while Jonah distracts everyone and if they get suspicious he's going to cover for us" Daniel whispers in my ear.
"Ok then I should probably get ready but how should I dress because I don't really know where we're going.
"Dress how you would normal everyday" Daniel says shrugging his shoulders
"Like tee shirt and jeans is fine" I ask him
"Prefect" Daniel says with a smile as I get up and walk to my room to go get ready. It was about 9 pm so I told the boys I was tried and was going to sleep and that they could sleep on the couch or there was a air mattress in the closet or the guest room. I change into black ripped jeans, a cropped white tee shirt, and my checkered slip on vans. I did my makeup with a light eye shadow and a matte red lipstick. The lipstick was basically the same color as earlier but it was matte so it won't get on Daniel, even tho the sight of Daniel with my red lipstick on him was cute, I felt bad for getting it on him. I put my hair into 2 small braids on each side that connected in the back. I grabbed a small purse and put my wallet, red lipstick, a extra hair tie, and my car keys. I took out my phone and texted Daniel that I was ready. A few minutes later I heard Daniel get up and say he was going to bed. I hear Jonah get up and tell the boys they should play a game outside. They all go to the little outside area I have on my balcony. Then Daniel opens my door and motions for me to come with him. Daniel was wearing camo sweatpants, a yellow tee shirt, and checkered vans.
"Come on Y/N" Daniel says. We quickly and quietly leave my apartment and lock the front door.
"Wow I can't believe we just did that" I say to Daniel as we walk.
"I know" Daniel says smiling.
"So are we waking to this place or driving" I ask Daniel.
"It's about 4 blocks away, let's walk" Daniel says
"Ok, hey look our shoes match" I say pointing down
"Yeah that's cool" Daniel says smiling. I smile up at Daniel.
"Did I mentioned you look really  beautiful tonight " Daniel says as we walk.
"Thank you Dani" I say.