Part 19~ One Month

*one  month later*

It is now  July 26 which means it one month after I gave birth to Liam. Tonight the boys are going to watch Liam while Daniel and I go on a date since we haven't had any alone time recently.

I wake up at 6:40 am to Liam crying. I get up and pick him up and take him into the living room to feed him. As I'm feeding him I hear Daniel come out into the living room.
"Hey" Daniel says.
"Hey" I say.
"Do you want breakfast?" Daniel asks.
"Yes please" I say as I walk over to Daniel still holding Liam.
"How's my boy?" Daniel says as he takes Liam.
"I'm so ready for our night alone, I love Liam but I just need a night off you know" I say.
"Yeah I'm excited too, because I have many things planned" Daniel says smirking.
"Yeah I'm excited too and I'm healed now so you know what that means" I say smirking at Daniel.
"Oh wow really I'll keep that i mind" Daniel says. Daniel hands Liam back to me and finish's making breakfast for both of us. After breakfast Daniel and I get ready to go because Daniel has to go to the studio today and I decided to come with him. After I'm dressed and ready to go I put Liam in his car seat and grab my purse.
"Are you ready?" Daniel asks.
"Yeah here can you take Liam?" I say handing Daniel Liam in his car seat. 
"Yeah let's go" Daniel says. We head down to the lobby and to Daniel's car he bought after Liam was born. We arrive at the studio and go in.
"Hello" Daniel says catching Jonah and Corbyns attention since they were the only ones here.
"Hello" I say as I set Liam's car seat down on the table and Corbyn immediately comes over and picks him up.
"Hello little Liam" Corbyn says "don't tell your dad but your definitely my favorite Seavey"
"He's my favorite Seavey too" I say and Daniel looks up at me.
"What about me?" Daniel says.
"Your a close second" I say laughing at him.
"Fine all take it" Daniel says.
"Let me hold him" Jonah says to Corbyn.
"Fine but I want more Liam time later" Corbyn says handing him over. I go over and sit down on the couch with a sigh. Daniel comes and joins me grabbing my hand. After about 3 minutes I start crying.
"Oh no babe what's wrong?" Daniel says wiping me tears.
"I know you probably want to go to somewhere nice today since we haven't been alone in a while but I can't" I say.
"You can't what?" Daniel says.
"I can't do a fancy place I want to do something like we used to do before I was pregnant where we would go to a dinner and a movie and then walk around and talk for hours" I say as I move so my face is in his chest.
"Ok we can do that we can do anything you want as long as your happy I'm happy" Daniel says.
"Really?" I ask.
"Of course" Daniel says smiling at me.
"I don't mean to ruin the happy moment but I think he's hungry" Jonah says handing me Liam.
"Oh yeah it's fine" I say taking Liam. As I start feeding him Zach and Jack walk in.
"Hello" I say from across the room.
"Hey look at you being a 19 almost 20 year old mom" Zach says.
"I know I'm great" I say. Now that all the boys are here they started working on their music. After I finished feeding Liam I handed him to Daniel.
"Well hello there Liam" Daniel says as he smiles.
"Daniel" Jonah says.
"Yes?" Daniel says.
"We kinda need to work on our music you can hold your baby later" Jack says.
"He's asleep anyway" Daniel says as he puts Liam in his seat to sleep.
"Won't the music wake him up?" Zach asks.
"Nope" Daniel and I say at the same time. The boys continue working on their music and I rock Liam in his car seat after a while falling asleep myself. I wake up an hour later to Daniel sit down next to me.
"Hey beautiful" Daniel says.
"Hi Dani" I say.
"Zach and Jack went to go get food they will be back soon" Daniel says.
"Who's idea was it to send Jachary out for the food?" I say laughing.
"Jachary?" Daniel says.
"Yeah Jack + Zachary = Jachary" I say.
"Umm ok woah but i don't know who's idea it was" Daniel says laughing. I lay my head on Daniel's shoulder and continue to rock Liam in his car seat.
"At least he's sleeping" I say.
"Yeah but you probably just jinxed it" Daniel says and as soon as he says that Liam starts crying.
"I think you jinxed it" I say picking Liam up.
"Maybe" Daniel says.
"It's fine I'm going to go see if he needs to be changed" I say as I walk to the bathroom.

Daniel's POV

I've been thinking about proposing to Y/N and I even bought a ring. I want the boys to help me plan it. After Y/N enters the bathroom I call Corbyn and Jonah over.
"Guys can you come with me outside for a bit?" I ask  and they nod and follow me outside.
"What is it bro?" Corbyn asks.
"Well it's this" I say reaching into my pocket and Jack and Zach walk up right as I pull it out.
"Omg is that a engagement ring for Y/N" Zach says.
"Yes yes but be quiet so she doesn't hear" I say.
"When are you going to do it?" Corbyn asks.
"I'm thinking on our one year anniversary It's next year" I say.
"So what do you need us to do?" Jonah asks.
"I need one of you to watch Liam that night so I can propose to her" I say.
"Ok we will do that" Jack says. I hear the door open so I quickly put the ring in my jean pocket.
"What are you guys doing out here?" Y/N asks.
"Noting babe we were just seeing if Zach and Jack need help with the food" I say as I walk inside with her.
"Ok then" Y/N says.

Y/N POV

After all the boys come back inside we eat our food and talk.
"What time is it?" Daniel asks.
"It's 3" I say.
"Let's go back to the apartment building so we can give you the stuff to take care of Liam tonight" Daniel says getting up. Everyone gets up and we head back to the apartment building.