Part 35~ Injuried

Y/N POV

"Woah what's wrong?" Zach says looking worried.
"What happened?" Daniel says as I sit next to him holding my left wrist. 
"I don't really know what happened but I heard a crack and then a lot of pain" I say as tears stream down my face.
"Holy shit I'm so sorry" Zach says sitting next to me.
"Let me see" Daniel says as he puts his hand my on arm. Jonah and Corbyn walk over to look too. I remove my hand from my wrist to show my wrist as bruised. Corbyn gently takes my wrist and looks at it. While Daniel comforts me by wraps his arms around me and holding me.
"Holy crap" Jonah says.
"Please don't say it like that" I say.
"Ummm I'm not a doctor but I'm gonna say it's probably broken" Corbyn says as he turns my wrist over causing me to wince.
"I feel so bad" Zach says.
"It's fine you didn't mean to" I say as Daniel wipes my tears.
"Yeah I would definitely go to the emergency room we can watch Liam so you don't have to take him" Corbyn says and I nod.
"Let's go then" Daniel says as we both get up.
"Wait can I come to? I feel bad for doing this" Zach says as he looks at me with sadness.
"Yeah of course you can come" I say nodding at Zach.
"Wait you should put ice on it while you drive there" Jack says as he gets up and goes to the kitchen.
"Can you go get me shoes please and check Liam's temperature?" I say to Daniel.
"Yeah" Daniel says as he kisses my head.
"So Zach is this bring back any memories for you?" I say as I walk over to Zach.
"Oh my gosh 8th grade when I broke your leg" Zach says as Jack hands me an ice pack and a towel to put on my wrist.
"You broke her leg?" Jonah asks.
"And my nose and 3 of my finger" I say.
"What the fuck Zach" Corbyn says.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean too" Zach says as he hugs me side.
"It's fine I'm ok" I say leaning my head on Zach shoulder.
"Ok here are your shoes and Liam's temperature is 101 so it's going down" Daniel says as he leans down to put my shoes on.
"I can put me own shoes on" I say.
"It's fine just lift your foot" Daniel says as he puts my shoes on.
"Ok let's go" Zach says stilling holding onto me from my waist.
"Umm Wait much sure you check Liam temperature every hour until it goes below 100 then you can do it less often and there is milk for him in the fridge" I say as I'm walking out with Daniel and Zach.
"What an overprotective mom?" Zach says.
"Shut up you just broke my wrist" I say.
"I'm sorry" Zach says hugging me as we walk. After he let's Daniel wraps his arm my shoulder as we walk. We get down to the lobby and head out to our car. Daniel opens the door for me while Zach gets in the back. Daniel gets in and starts driving us to the ER. By the time we are at the ER I'm barely crying. Zach gets out and opens the door for me. We walk into the ER and up to the desk. I look around and see that it is pretty much empty.
"Hey umm my wife thinks she broke her wrist" Daniel says.
"What's her name?" The nurse asks.
"Y/N Y/L/N" Daniel says.
"Here you have to fill out these form and she needs to fill these out" the nurse says handing two clip boards with papers to Daniel. We go and sit in the waiting area.
"Here" Daniel says handing me my forms.
"You didn't tell her my last name was Seavey" I say as I look at the forms.
"It isn't technically changed yet" Daniel says.
"I'm going to legally change it tomorrow" I say.
"Can't wait" Daniel says.
"Ummm how am I supposed to fill these out I can't hold down the clipboard" I say as I try to write but it falls off my lap.
"Here I'll do it" Zach says picking up the clipboard. I tell Zach what to write and he does. After we are finished Daniel goes and hands all the paperwork in.
"Mrs. Y/L/N" a nurse calls. We all get up and walk over.
"That's me" I say.
"You can only bring out one person" the nurse says.
"I'll wait out here" Zach says as he sits back down. We follow the nurse back to the bed and then wait.
"The doctor will be over in a few minutes" the nurse says as he leaves.
"Are you ok?" Daniel ask me as he holds me right hand in between both his hands.
"Yeah I guess my wrist is kinda numb from the ice but now that the ice is off it hurts more but I'm dealing" I say.
"We need to stop ending up in hospitals, we have been 3 times in the past year" Daniel says.
"One was when I was giving birth so it doesn't count" I say.
"I guess you're right" Daniel says.
"But next time I'm here it won't be because I'm hurt that's for sure" I say.
"Hey I'm Dr. Clark" The doctor says as he looks down at some papers.
"Hey" I say as I readjust because something about him makes me uncomfortable.
"So it says here you hurt your wrist, let me see it" The doctor says as he grabs his wrist. I grip onto Daniel's hand tighter.
"So I want to get X-Rays but I think it's broken" he says.
"Ok do I need to sign any consent forms for the
X-Ray?" I say.
"Oh sweetheart your friend can do it, I'll be right back" The doctor says smirking at me and leaves.
"Wow did he really just say that" Daniel says as he squeezes my hand very tight.
"Ow Daniel stop you're hurting me" I say and he let's go.
"I'm sorry" Daniel says as he looks at me and I see anger in his eyes.
"Daniel calm down, don't worry about him you're my husband" I say and Daniel kisses me.
"Ok fine" Daniel says calming down.
"Here you go, here is your gown put this on and leave alone your underwear on and then we will head up to X-Ray also the forms" The nurse says handing it to me and then walking out and closing the curtain.
"Can you help me?" I say getting off the bed.
"Yeah sure" Daniel says smiling at me.
"What time is it even?" I say as helps me get undressed and changed.
"10:34" Daniel says.
"When I'm up in X-Ray can you text one of the boys and check on Liam I hate being away from him" I say  as I get back in the bed now in my hospital gown.
"Yeah I definitely will" Daniel says as he kisses my head. After a few minutes the nurse comes back in.
"Are the forms signed?" The nurse asks.
"Yes here you go" Daniel says handing the papers to the nurse.
"Ok let's go, she will be back down in about an hour" the nurse says.
"Yeah here Daniel take my phone" I say handing it to him.
"I'll keep it safe" Daniel says smiling at me.
"Bye Dani" I say as I let go of his hand.
"Bye Y/N" Daniel says as the nurse wheels me away.
"Is that your boyfriend?" The nurse asks me.
"My husband" I say as she wheels me up to the X-Ray.
"Lucky girl" she says.
"I know right" I say.

Daniel's POV

I head back to the waiting room as the wheel Y/N back to the X-Ray room. I find Zach and sit next to him.
"How is she?" Zach says.
"She's going to get a X-Ray and she's in a little pain but she'll be fine" I say as I sigh.
"It's fine she's ok" Zach says.
"I know also I need to check on Liam" I say pulling out my phone.

Two hours later

"Ok so you can go sign her out at the nurses station" the doctor says as Daniel gets up and heads to the nurses station.
"Thank you for your help" I say.
"No problem also I have a question for you" the doctor says.
"Ok what is it?" I say as I open the bag with my clothes.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow" he says.
"I'm married" I say.
"Oh he won't need to know about it" the doctor says as he grabs my hand and I immediately pull away.
"No I'm married" I say.
"Oh come on" the doctor says getting close to me.
"Bro she said she was married" Zach says as he walks up next to me bed.
"Whatever I'll see you in 3 weeks for your check up" the doctor says as he scoffs and walks away.
"Thank you for saving me Zach" I say.
"What did he save you from?" Daniel says as he walks up.
"The creepy doctor was getting too close to Y/N" Zach says.
"What the fuck" Daniel says as he turns around but Zach stops him.
"Don't do it" Zach says.
"It's fine Daniel I'll tell them I want a different doctor or I'll have someone come with me" I say.
"Fine" Daniel says sitting on the edge of my bed.
"Zach can you close the curtain and turn around so I can change" I say and Zach does as I ask. I quick put my clothes back on.
"Are you ready to go?" Daniel asks.
"Yeah" I say.
"Here's your wedding ring" Zach says handing it to me as we leave.
"I can't really wear it until the swelling goes down" I say as I hold it with my right hand because my left wrist is in a case and then a sling.
"You can wear it soon tho" Daniel says. We head out to our car and get in. The whole car ride is kinda silent because everyone is tired because it's almost 1 am.
"I need someone to drive me to go get my last name changed" I say half asleep.
"I'll do it or I'll make sure someone can" Daniel says as I drift back to sleep.
"Wait what floor are you again?" Zach says as I start to wake up.
"Bro you woke her up" Daniel says as he looks down at me.
"Sorry" Zach says.
"You feel asleep in the car so I was carrying you up" Daniel says as he sets me on my feet. I immediately wrap my arm around Daniel's waist leaning on him.
"Someone's tired" Zach says.
"Yeah I am" I say as Daniel wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk to our apartment.
"I'm gonna head up to my apartment, goodnight" Zach says as he hits the elevator button to his floor.
"Goodnight" Daniel says and I just wave. Daniel and I make it to our apartment and open the door to see Jack and Corbyn playing Fortnite. Jonah isn't in the living room.
"Hey guys" Jack says as he looks over to us because he's not currently in a game.
"Hi" Daniel says.
"So what happened?" Corbyn asks.
"I broke my wrist in 3 different places they said it will take 3-8 weeks to heal maybe more" I say.
"That sucks" Jack says and I nod.
"Where Jonah?" Daniel asks.
"He went back to his apartment" Corbyn says.
"Well I'm gonna put her to sleep I'll be back" Daniel says as we walk to the bedroom. Daniel undress me and puts pajamas on me since I'm so tired I can barely move. I walk over and kiss Liam's forehead and then I go and lay in bed.
"Goodnight" I say to Daniel as I peck his lips.
"Goodnight" Daniel says as he grabs the baby monitor and walks out. As soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out.