Part 14~ Your not mad?

Y/N POV

"So Mrs. Y/L/N it's look like your about 7 weeks pregnant and your due date is July 10th" the doctor says.
"Wow" I say looking at Daniel.
"So here you go, here's the ultrasound picture and a prescription for Prenatal vitamins" the doctor says handing me the picture and ordering the prescription to my pharmacy.
"Thank you" Daniel says looking at the picture in amazement.
"Well I'll see you next time" The doctor says as she leaves.
"Here take the picture while I grab my stuff" I say handing Daniel the picture.
"I can't believe we are going to be parents" Daniel says smiling.
"I know it's unbelievable" I say smiling and grabbing his hand. Me and Daniel walk back to the car and drive back to Daniel's apartment.

*2 weeks later*

"Good morning" Zach says as I walk out into our living room. The boys still don't know that I'm pregnant so I keep all my pregnancy related stuff at Daniel's apartment. Daniel and I are planning on telling them today.
"Good morning" I say to Zach sitting down next to him.
"We have to meet the boys in the lobby around 12:30 for lunch" Zach says looking down at his phone which read the time 11:04.
"I got to go get ready then" I say getting up.
"Ok I do too" Zach says getting up and walking to his room. I walk into my room and go take a shower. After I'm done I come back into my room in my towel and see Daniel FaceTiming me.
*Incoming FaceTime from Dani 🥰💙*

I quickly answer it and see Daniel's smiling face.
"Hey Dani" I say smiling back at him.
"Hey Y/N what are you up to?" Daniel asks.
"I was about to get ready as you can see I just showered" I say.
"Yeah, I'm excited to tell the boys today" Daniel says.
"Yeah I think they will be excited, but I don't know how Zach will react" I say laughing.
"Yeah I'm just going to stay as close to you as possible, so he can't hurt me" Daniel says.
"Yeah, I'm surprised the boys haven't realized I'm pregnant like I have a bump" I say to Daniel.
"It's a pretty small bump tho" Daniel says smiling.
"I guess, but I do need to get dressed" I say getting up and walking to my closet.
"What are you going to wear?" Daniel asks.
"Just some leggings and your hoodie you left" I say walking back into frame to show Daniel.
"I'm sure you'll look amazing" Daniel says laughing. I walk out of frame again to put my clothes on.
"Ok I'm dressed now" I say as I sit back down at my desk.
"Beautiful" Daniel says smiling at me. I just smile back at him.
"I need to do my makeup now" I say as I open my drawers to reveal my makeup. Daniel and I talked on FaceTime as I did my makeup and hair.
"What time is it?" I ask Daniel.
"12:25" Daniel says.
"Well we both should head down, so I'll see you in a few minutes" I say.
"Bye love you" Daniel says
"I love you too" I say smiling back and ending the FaceTime. I walk out into the living to find Zach sitting on the couch ready on time for once.
"Are you ready?" I ask Zach.
"Yeah let's go" Zach says. Zach and I walk out of the apartment and head to elevator. We arrive at the lobby and find all the boys waiting for us. I immediately walk over and hug Daniel.
"Hey Dani" I say.
"Hey Y/N" Daniel says back.
"The Uber is here" Jack says and we all follow Jack outside and got in the Uber. We got to the restaurant and sat down and ordered. Everyone was talking among themselves when Daniel got all the boys attention.
"Y/N and I have something to tell you" Daniel says.
"Oh are we doing this right now" I say turning to Daniel.
"Yeah I want them to know" Daniel says to me.
"Ok then, Umm Jonah I need you to hold Zach back so he doesn't kill Daniel" I say to Jonah and he nods looking confused.
"Well Y/N is 10 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow" Daniel says as he grabs my hand. Zach try's to get up but Jonah grabs his arm and pulls him back down.
"Omg congratulations" Jack says getting up and hugging me and Daniel.
"I'm going to be the best uncle" Corbyn says after he hugs me and Daniel.
"You guys are going to be such cute parents" Jonah says as he is holding Zach's arms. Zach looks mad and confused.
"You can let go of him" I say and Jonah let's go of him and Zach immediately gets up and walks over to Daniel. I step in front of Daniel and look Zach into his eyes.
"Please don't be mad" I say to Zach. Zach just stands there for a minute before he hugs me.
"I'm not mad" Zach says.
"Really I thought you would kill Daniel" I say. Jonah gets up and hugs Daniel and then me.
"No I know you both will make great parents" Zach says as he smiles at me. Everyone sits down and starts asking us questions about the pregnancy. Like when the due date is, how I'm feeling, and other random things.
"Oh wait I have a picture from the ultrasound" I say looking around.
"Omg yes I need to see" Jack says very excited.
"Where's my purse" I say.
"You left it at my apartment last night" Daniel says.
"Oh shoot" I say.
"It's fine I have them on my phone" Daniel says pulling out his phone and showing the boys the pictures.
"So I guess this means your moving out" Zach says to me.
"Yeah sorry Zach" I say to him.
"No I get it, I'll just have to ask the landlord if I can switch apartments to a single bedroom" Zach says shrugging his shoulders.
"When did you find out?" Corbyn asks.
"The day we went to Disney" Daniel says.
"That's why you guys were acting weird" Jack says.
"Yeah" Daniel says laughing.
"I'm so glad I don't have to hide this anymore" I say sighing.
"Yeah and you don't have to lie about your cravings and mood swings" Daniel says laughing and I just glare at him.
"They aren't that bad, and I don't have mood swings" I say still glaring at him.
"I'm sorry" Daniel says hugging me.
"Wow she is emotional" Zach says and I just glare at him. We get our food and talk about random things as we eat. After lunch we all go back to Daniel's apartment to watch a movie. Around 1 am we all go to sleep.