Part 4~ Goodnight

Y/N POV

I unlock the door and walk in. The first person I see is Jonah.
"I'm sorry but he got suspicious and checked your rooms but I didn't tell him anything but he's mad" Jonah says as Zach paces in the living room.
"It's fine" I say to Jonah.
"Where have you been, why did you and Daniel sneak out" Zach asks looking into my eyes.
"Umm... well we-" Daniel interrupts me before I can finish my sentence.
"We went on a date, our first date" Daniel says stepping in front of me.
"WHAT" Zach says yelling.
"Zach calm down" I say to him as I walk over to him.
"Calm down, why would I calm down YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH MY BANDMATE AND DIDN'T TELL ME" Zach says yelling.
"Zach it's not that big of a deal I've liked Daniel for a while now" I tell Zach trying to calm him down.
"Zach please I really like Y/N and she's the first girl I've liked in a really long time" Daniel says
"Fine but if you hurt her I will end you" Zach says getting really close to Daniel "I'm going to bed"
"Ok thank you Zach for not killing Daniel" I say as Zach walks away.
"Oh one more thing" Zach says turning "if i find out that you guys have sex I will end you Daniel." Zach's walks away and heads to bed.
"Wow" Jonah says as he walks to go to bed too. At this point it was like 2 am.
"Wow Zach is really overprotective" Daniel says as he turns to me.
"Yeah sorry he acts like my big brother and gets very protective over me" I say walking closer to Daniel. I walk completely over to him and pulling him into a hug.
"I'm sorry Zach is like that" I say to Daniel as we stand there hugging.
"It's fine he has your best interest in mind" Daniel says kissing the top of my head.
"Do you want to watch tv in my room because I'm not very tired" I ask Daniel letting go of the hug.
"Yeah sure but only for like a hour so we don't sleep the day away" Daniel says as we walk to my room. We walk to my room and Daniel sits on the bed as I go and change into some lose pj pants and a tank top. I walk over to my bed and stop before sitting down.
"What are you waiting for" Daniel asks confused
"Umm oh nothing" I say sitting next to Daniel.
"We can cuddle if you want" Daniel says smiling.
"Yeah I would like that" I say moving so that Daniel is sitting on and I'm laying with my head in his lap. Daniel starts stroking my hair my hair as I look for something to watch on Netflix. I ended up clicking on Friends. After I picked a tv show I moved further up on Daniel, so I was laying with my head on his chest as Daniel was sitting almost completely. After we have been sitting there for about a hour Daniel gets up.
"We should probably go to sleep it's 2 am" Daniel says
"Yeah your right" I say
"Goodnight" Daniel says as he kisses me and walks towards the door.
"Goodnight" I say back. I fall asleep that night happier than I've been in a long time. Daniel makes me super happy. I hope he asks me to be his girlfriend soon.

~
A short one for a change
Woah
It isn't over a thousand words
It must be the zombly acopalypse