Part 5~Good morning

Daniel's POV

I woke and rolled over to see that it was 8:30 am. I decided to get up and see if anyone else is awake. I look around the room and see Jack and Zach cuddled together on the air mattress and Corbyn on the couch in the corner but Jonah isn't next to me. I go out to living room to find Jonah sitting on the couch.
"Do you know if Y/N has a coffee maker" Jonah asks me.
"Good morning to you too" I say sitting next to Jonah.
"Sorry good morning" Jonah says
"I don't know if she likes coffee but she probably has one" I say looking around. Me and Jonah sit there watching tv until someone opens the door.

Y/N POV
I woke up around 7:30  am and changed into a sports bra and some running shorts and then went out for a morning run. I like to run and do it as much as possible. I run about 5  miles in the past hour and a half.  I decide to head back to my apartment. I open the door to see Jonah and Daniel sitting on the couch.
"Hey guys" I say walking in and setting my phone down on the coffee table.
"Hey Y/N I was wondering if you have a coffee maker" Jonah says looking dead
"Umm yeah I do but I was planning on going to Starbucks" I say walking into the kitchen.
"I need coffee now" Jonah says following me. I open my cabinet to reveal my Keurig coffee maker.
"Thank god" Jonah says starting to make coffee. I walk back to the living room and let out a sigh.
"What's wrong" Daniel says looking at me.
"Nothing I'm going to my room to shower and get ready for the day" I tell Daniel getting up.
"Wait I'll come I need to ask you something" Daniel says getting up and following me. We walk into my room and he sits on my bed and I sit next to him.
"So what did  you want to ask me" I say to Daniel looking at him.
"I really enjoyed our date last night even with Zach being mad, so I was wondering if you wanted to do something together today?" Daniel asks looking down at the floor.
"Yeah I would love too" I say looking at Daniel.
"Great" Daniel says smiling at me and leaning in kissing me.
"I'm all sweaty" I say after we kiss.
"I don't care" Daniel says leaning back in deepening the kiss. We stay like this for about 5 minutes Daniel breaks the kiss. He walks over to the door and locks it. He walks back over to me and kisses me again.
"Jump" Daniel whispers and I do just that. Daniel walks us over to my bathroom and closes the door.

*time skip sponsored by Daniel's apple juice*

"Give me like 10 minutes and I'll be ready to go" I tell him from my bathroom as Daniel changes in my room.
"Ok sure" Daniel says laughing as he sits on my bed.
"What it's not fault you decided to leave hickeys all around my neck" I say glaring at him.
"Sorry not sorry" Daniel says laughing.
"You better hope Zach doesn't notice" I say pointing toward Daniel. Daniel walks over to me and wraps his arms around me from behind.
"He won't I promise" Daniel says as he kisses my head. After I finish getting ready we walk back into the living room and find Jonah sitting on the couch coffee in hand.
"Hey are the other boys awake?" I ask Jonah
"No" Jonah says staring at his coffee.
"Ok well we're going to Walmart for some food" i say to Jonah.
"Ok have fun" Jonah says waving. I grab my purse, phone, and car keys and me and Daniel head out the door.
"So do you want to drive or should I?" I ask Daniel as he grabs my hand as we walk to my car.
"I'll drive" Daniel says grabbing my keys from my hand. It only takes 20 minutes to get to Walmart and we talk about random thing until we get there. When we get there we go in a grab a cart.

*time skip sponsored by Corbyn's cookies*

"Wow I'm getting flashbacks from our  Target trip last night" I say from the cart.
"Yeah me too but it's missing one thing" Daniel says
"What?" I ask Daniel as he leans over and kisses me.
"That was what we were missing" Daniel says kissing me one more time than pushing the cart towards the office supplies.
"I need packing tape and lots of boxes and that's it" I tell Daniel looking down at my list.
"I have something I want to ask you" Daniel says smiling at me.
"Yeah sure anything Dani" I say smiling back at him. I really hope he asks me to be his girlfriend.

Daniel's POV
"Will- will you go on a date with me tonight?" I ask her chickening out of asking her to be my girlfriend. I'm definitely going to ask her tonight tho, hopefully, she's so nice, sweet, kind, and cute basically she's perfect.

Y/N POV

"Yeah I would love too" I tell him a little disappointed he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend.
"Here" Daniel says grabbing the tape from behind me.
"Thanks I just need boxes" I say looking around.
"Right there" Daniel says grabbing a bunch of boxes and handing them to me.
"I think that's all we need" I say trying to reposition with all the new stuff that was just added. Me and Daniel walked to check out and I payed for all my stuff. We packed the car and headed back to my apartment.
"So where is your new apartment?" Daniel asks
"*random La apartment address*" I tell Daniel
"That's the same complex as me and the other boys live in" Daniel says
"Really that's cool it's easier to visit each other" I say looking at Daniel.
"Yeah for sure" Daniel says looking over at me. We drive the rest of the way to my apartment. We go up to my apartment with as much as we can carry. I open the door Zach is pacing in the living room.
"Hey guys" Daniel says as he goes to set the food in the kitchen.
"Hey" all the boys say besides Zach. All the boys run over to look for food in the bags.
"I'll go get the rest" Daniel says kissing my check and leaving.
"Y/N can I talk to you" Zach says pulling me toward my room.
"What is it Zach" I ask
"Look I'm really sorry I went all overprotective last night but you don't have anyone protecting you so I have to make sure you don't get hurt" Zach says "but Daniel is Daniel he's super trust worthy but if I find out you guys sleep together I will end him."
Zach walks out to join the boy in the kitchen. Daniel brings up the last of the bags and sets them down.
"Are you guys going to let me put the stuff away or have you already eaten it all?" I ask laughing.
"Sorry" They all say laughing. We all spend the rest of the day handing out and I packed random things here and there.