Part 36~ I'm Ready

7 months later~ December 4th 

Y/N POV

I finish putting Liam to sleep in his room and then leave his room. I look at the clock on the wall to see that it is 8 pm. I go into the living room looking for Daniel. He isn't there so I head to his music room to see if he is there. I walk to the other side of the house to see if Daniel is in his music room. As I walk up to the room I hear the soft sound of guitar being played. I smile as I walk into the room walking up to Daniel. I place my hands on Daniel's shoulder and place a kiss on his neck. Daniel stops and turns to me.
"Why did you stop it sounded amazing?" I say pouting.
"Come here" Daniel says as he moves his guitar so I can sit on his lap. I sit on his lap and put one arm around his neck.
"What are you gonna sing for me?" I say as I play with Daniel's hair.
"Just listen" Daniel says as he grabs his guitar. Daniel starts to play and I immediately realized what song he was playing. He was playing All of Me by John Legend. I smile thinking back to when Daniel used to sing that back when I was pregnant with Liam. It used to calm Liam's kicking. As Daniel sings I lay my head in Daniel's neck. I listen to Daniel sing and cuddle into his chest and neck. Daniel finishes singing and he turns and kisses me.
"I love you" I say as I pull him into a hug.
"I love you too" Daniel says.
"What were you working on before I came in?" I say.
"I was just singing to destress" Daniel says.
"That's good, are you stressed for Christmas tour?" I say.
"Maybe a little because you and Liam are coming with us and I don't want you or him to get overwhelmed" Daniel says wrapping his arms around my waist.
"We will be fine plus it's some good content for my YouTube" I say smiling at him.
"The fans can just be very crazy sometimes, I just don't want you guys to get hurt" Daniel says.
"We will be fine over the years I've developed a pretty tough shell" I say as Daniel pulls me closer.
"I know I know" Daniel says as he kisses me.
"I need to film for my channel" I say putting my head on Daniel's shoulder.
"What are you filming?" Daniel asks rubbing my back.
"I'm filming a baking video in my Christmas pajamas and answering questions because it's highly requested" I say.
"Can I join?" Daniel asks sounding excited.
"Yeah of course" I say smiling at him.
"I just remembered I don't know how to bake" Daniel says.
"Yeah you might be able to cook but I'm the one who can bake" I say.
"Yeah very true" Daniel says.
"Ok let's go it's gonna take a while to film" I say getting up. Daniel gets up right behind me. I walk into Daniel and I room and over to the dresser. Daniel walks in and over to me.
"So you own Christmas related?" I ask Daniel.
"I do I have snowman pants but you stole them awhile ago" Daniel says opening the drawer with my pajamas.
"Which ones should I wear?" I say holding up two tank top and long pants sets one that are red with snowman on them, and the other is blue with snowflakes.
"The ones with snowmen so we match" Daniel says as he pulls out the green snowman pants from my drawer.
"Wow matchie matchie" I say smiling at him. I change into my pajamas and walk into the bathroom. I put my hair into a bun so it won't get in the way while we bake. I walk back out into the bedroom. I see Daniel laying on the bed shirtless with only his pajamas pants on. I walk over and lay next to him.
"I want to ask you something" I say catching Daniel's attention.
"Yeah What is it?" Daniel asks
"Are you ready for another kid because I think I am" I say sitting up on my elbows to look at Daniel.
"Yeah I think I'm ready another kid would be cute" Daniel says sitting up to face me.
"Really? I didn't think you would be ready since tour starts in a week" I say sitting up also.
"I'm definitely ready I think we should start now" Daniel says as he kisses me.
"Wait I need to tweet out for people to ask us questions for my video" I say as I grab my phone and open Twitter. Daniel continues to trail kisses down my neck and chest.
"Ok it tweeted" I say as I set down my phone.
"Good" Daniel says as he pushes me onto the bed.