Part 12~ Disney Land

Y/N POV

We walk around Disney land and ride as many rides as possible. After about 3 hours of being there we are all hungry so Zach texts Jonah and Corbyn to see where we can meet. They decide on a restaurant half way in between where we are and they are. We arrive and find a place to sit. Me and Daniel sit on one side and Jack sits across from Daniel and Zach sits next to Jack.
"Daniel" I whisper.
"Yes beautiful" Daniel whispers back causing me to smile, because I love when he calls me that.
"I'm scared" I say.
"Why, is it because you might be pregnant because you shouldn't worry until we know for sure" Daniel says as he grabs my hand.
"I know but still I just don't know if I'm ready" I say starting to tear up.
"Y/N don't worry we will figure this out just try to calm down" Daniel says as he wipes my tear away.
"Hey guys" Corbyn says as him and Jonah walk over.
"Hey" Daniel says as Jonah sits across from me and Corbyn sits next to Daniel.
"Hey Y/N" Jonah says.
"Hey Jonah" I say smiling at him.
"How was the roller coasters?" Jonah says as he looks at the menu.
"They were fun, how was the Harry Potter stuff?" I say to him.
"Amazing, I love every bit of it I even bought a wand" Jonah says as he picks up his bag and pulls his wand out.
"That's cool" I say looking at his wand.
"It's George Beasley wand actually" Jonah says as puts it away.
"Yeah I don't even know who that is" I say laughing.
"oh well" Jonah says also laughing. Over the past month me and Jonah have been getting really close, he's one of my best friends. I continue talking with Jonah when the waitress comes and takes our orders. Me and Daniel order a pizza to spilt and the rest of the boys order different things. All the boy talk about what they want to do after we eat as I stare into the park.
"Are you ok?" Daniel says snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah I'm fine" I say as I grab his hand.
"You know you can tell me if you aren't ok right?" Daniel says as he moves closer to me.
"Yeah I know" I say smiling at him as our food arrives.
"Enjoy" the waitress says as she sets our food down and leaves.
"I'm so hungry" I say as I grab of a piece of me and Daniel's pizza.
"Me too" Jonah says as he smiles at me. We sit there talking and eating for about 40 minutes. After we all finish eating the bill comes and we pay and leave. We spend about another 3 hours at Disney until around 4 pm we decide to leave. As we wait for the Uber I sit down on a bench outside the park. Daniel walks over and sits down next to me.
"Hey" Daniel says.
"Hey Dani" I say as Daniel wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.
"Did you have fun today?" Daniel asked me.
"Yeah I loved it" I say to Daniel.
"That's good" Daniel says.
"Darn" Jack says looking down at his phone.
"What is it?" Zach asks.
"My phone died" Jack says.
"Oh well I'll order it then" Jonah says as he pulls out his phone.
"I'm tired" I say yawning.
"I know" Daniel says as I cuddle up to him. I close my eyes and feel myself starting to drift to sleep.

Daniel's POV

As Y/N lays in my arms I feel her fall asleep so I decide to lay her down with her head in my lap. As I look down at her asleep I think about that fact that my beautiful 19 year old year girlfriend might be pregnant. It makes me happy. I've also wanted a kid and even tho it's kinda early I think if she was pregnant it wouldn't be the worse thing ever. I get snapped out of my thoughts when Jonah says the Uber is here. I pick Y/N up and carry her into the car with me. I buckle her up in the back of the car with me. The rest of the boy sit In front of us.

Y/N POV

I wake up and I'm in the car with Daniel next to me.
"Hey" I say catching Daniel's attention.
"Hey, we will be home in about 5 minutes" Daniel says.
"Can I stay at your apartment tonight since we are doing the thing?" I say not wanting the other boys to find out.
"Yeah of course" Daniel says as the Uber driver stops in front of our apartment building. We all get out and thank the Uber driver.
"Do you guys want to meet for dinner in about an hour?" Jack asks as he looks around.
"I'm down" Corbyn says.
"Me too" Zach and Jonah say pretty much at the same time.
"Umm me and Y/N have something to do actually so we have to pass" Daniel says as he looks at me.
"Yeah..." I say.
"Oh ok well if you change your mind meet us down in the lobby at 6:30" Jack says.
"What are you guys doing?" Zach says as he looks at me.
"Umm well..." I say trailing off.
"Well Y/N wasn't feeling good this morning so I'm going to take care of her" Daniel says.
"Umm about that" I say as I get sudden queasy feeling in my stomach. I run to the grass and empty my stomach. Daniel runs over to hold my hair back.
"Omg are you ok?" Zach asks as he runs over.
"I hope so" I say.
"You probably have the stomach flu or something" Zach says.
"Yeah it's definitely the stomach flu" I say kinda laughing.
"Yeah well you should go to sleep" Zach says.
"Yeah we will see you tomorrow" Daniel says as we start walking inside towards the elevator. We get on the elevator and I push the button for Daniel's floor.
"Let's hope it's the stomach flu" I say.
"Yeah, Let's go to my apartment so we can change and then we will go get the test" Daniel says as the doors open to his floor. We walk to Daniel apartment and walk in. We both shower and change our clothes. I walk into the kitchen to see Daniel sitting on a bar stool waiting for me.
"Are you ready?" Daniel says as he gets up.
"As ready as I'll ever be" I say with a smile.
"Then lets go get this test" Daniel says as he gets up and grabs my hand.