Part 3~ Perfect first date

Y/N POV

Me and Daniel had just left my apartment.
"So are you going to tell me where we're going" I ask Daniel.
"No but I'm sure you will love it" Daniel says as he interlocks our fingers.
"Fine if you won't tell me it better be the best date I've ever been on" I say moving as close to Daniel as possible because I'm a little cold. Daniel let's go of my hand and wraps this arm around me pulling me closer.
"Are you cold?" Daniel asks with worry in his voice.
"Maybe a little" I say as I shiver.
"Here" Daniel says taking his hoodie off and handing it to me. I put it on and instantly feel much warmer. It's a little to big and goes to mid thigh on me but it's so cozy and smells like Daniel.
"Thank you Daniel" I say returning to the position we were in before with Daniel arm around me and me as close as possible to him. Me and Daniel continue walking and talking  for about 10 minutes until he stops.
"Here we are" Daniel says and I look up and we're at Chipotle. I didn't even know Chipotle was open at 10 pm.
"Omg how did you know" I ask Daniel all excited
"Zach mentioned something a long time ago about you and him both loving Chipotle" Daniel tells me
"Wow you remembered" I say
"Yeah of course" Daniel tells me smiling and blushing a bit
"After you" Daniel says opening the door.
"Thank you" I say walking in and then grabbing Daniel's hand after he walks in. Me and Daniel order and Daniel asks for it to go which confuses me. I go to pay Daniel stops me.
"No no no this is a date I'll pay" Daniel says stopping my hand.
"It's fine we can split it" I say
"No Y/N I want you to treat you right and pay for everything" Daniel's saying paying.
"Thanks Dani" i say as Daniel grabs the bag with one hand and mine hand with the other. I grab the drink, we only ordered one because I never finish my drinks. Daniel and me walk out together.
"So where are we going" I ask Daniel
"Here" Daniel says pointing up. I look up to see that we're at a movie theater.
"How do you expect to sneak food in there" I ask him confused.
"I'll distract them and you just sneak past and we will see how it goes" Daniel tells me as he hands me the bag and opens the door. He walks up and I stay back as he gets the tickets. He comes back with the tickets.
"so what movie are we seeing" I ask Daniel.
"Monsters inc" Daniel tells me
"Wow Monsters inc" I say laughing
"Oh well I- i- can get some different if you like i didn't know I'm so-" Daniel starts stuttering but interrupt him.
"No no Daniel it's perfect, I love Disney movies" I say stopping him.
"Oh ok let's go" Daniel says sighing. Daniel and I go back to give the lady our tickets and I hide the food behind me back and then run past when she looks at them.
"I honestly think she doesn't care if you bring food in" I tell Daniel as we make it to our theater.
"Yeah she looked dead" Daniel says laughing. We walk in and no one is in there. We go and find good seats and we wait for the movie to start. Me and Daniel just sit there waiting for the movie talking and eating. The movie starts and no one had come in so we're the only ones in the theater.
"Poor Monsters Inc no one but us wants to see it" I tell Daniel a pouty face at him.
"Yeah were the only cool ones" Daniel says laughing. After we get about 30 minutes into the movie we both finish eating and Daniel throw away the trash and comes back. After he comes back and sits down I swing my legs over him. This movie theater has the fancy reclining seats that are extra big so Daniel pulls me over into his lap and I lay my head on his shoulder. We sit like this until the movie ended.
"Wow I love monsters inc" i tell Daniel as we both get up.
"Yeah I do too" Daniel says as we walk out hand in hand.
"This whole date was amazing Daniel" I tell him right as we leave the theater.
"It's not over" Daniel says which confuses me.
"Where are we going" I ask Daniel
"Well there is a ice cream shop around the corner so I thought we would go there than go home" Daniel says smiling. We walk to where the ice cream place is when Daniel suddenly stops.
"What is it" I ask Daniel.
"It's closed" Daniel says looking upset.
"Oh well it's fine we can just go home" I tell Daniel.
"No i promised you ice cream so we're going to find some" Daniel says grabbing my hand "let's find a bench so I can see if there is any ice cream places near by."
"Ok sounds good" I say. We walk until we find a bench at this point it's about midnight so there was no one out. When we get there Daniel sits down and I lay down on the bench with my head in Daniel's lap.
"Your cute" Daniel says smiling at me while he strokes my hair.
"Your cuter" I say to him
"Impossible"
We both sit there for a few minutes before Daniel sighs and picks up his phone.
"Ok so let's see if I can find something near by or we might have to go get your car and drive some where" Daniel says distracted on his phone. My phone beeps and I pull it out to check what it was. As soon as I see what the message said I immediately sit up in panic.
"Oh no oh no" I say rereading the message over and over again.
"What's wrong" Daniel says looking over my shoulder reading the message too. I turned  and looked at him.
"Jonah said Zach is wondering where we are and he's mad" I tell him stilling panicking.
"You know what I can handle Zach" Daniel reassures me.
"But he's going to be so mad and I hate seeing him mad" I tell Daniel as I put my head on Daniel's shoulder.
"It's fine Y/N" Daniel says getting up and picking me up with him. He sets me down on my feet and grabs my hand.
"What are you doing" I ask.
"Come on let's go get out ice cream then go home I'm not letting Zach being mad ruin this date" Daniel says as he starts walking towards the ice cream place he found. We walk there and order and leave right as they are about to close. Daniel and me got cookies and cream ice cream in a cup and split it. After me and Daniel get out ice cream we sit on the bench outside of the shop.
"I want some" I say to Daniel reaching for the ice cream  but he moves it before I can grab it making me fall over Daniel's lap.
"Are you good there" Daniel asks laughing.
"I just want some ice cream" I say getting up blushing.
"Here" Daniel says pushing the spoon towards my face. I grab it with my mouth and smiling at him.
"Come here" Daniel says motioning for me to move closer. I move closer so that my head is on his shoulder. We stay here until we finish our ice cream.
"You ready for Zach to kill me" Daniel says reaching his hand out for me to take.
"Not really but it's kinda to late" I say sighing as I take his hand. We walk back to my apartment talking about random stuff as we walk. When we arrive at my apartment complex Daniel stops for a second.
"Come on Dani I promise I won't let Zach kill you" I tell him trying to reassure him.
"I know but still I hate when Zach is mad" Daniel says as he takes a deep breath and continues walking inside. We get in the elevator and Daniel presses the button as he turns to me.
"Y/N" Daniel says
"Yes Dani" I look at him confused. Daniel hesitate for a minute then he dips me and kisses me like his life depends on it. We have a mini make out section until the elevator beeps and open signaling that we have reached my floor. Me and Daniel walk to my door and Daniel pauses at the door.
"It's going to be fine trust me" I say as we kiss.
"I trust you" Daniel says and then I unlock the door and walk in.