Part 27~ Reception

Y/N POV

We arrive at where our reception is being held and Daniel gets out and runs around to help me get out.
"Here come on" Daniel says as he grabs my hands.
"You have to help me hold my dress up so it doesn't get dirty" I tell Daniel.
"Or I can just do this" Daniel says as he picks me up bridal style.
"Well this is a lot easier" I say as I pick up the end of my dress so it doesn't drag.
"Let's go inside there is a room for us to wait in until everyone arrives" Daniel says smiling. Daniel walks us inside and continues walking towards the room.
"You know you can put me down now" I say to Daniel.
"Nah I like carrying my wife" Daniel says smiling.
"Being called a wife makes me feel old" I say.
"You're only 20 and I'm 21 we are not old" Daniel says.
"Yeah I know and I'm basically 21" I say snuggling into Daniel's neck.
"One month  or June 16" Daniel says.
"I'm glad you know my birthday" I say. We reach the room and Daniel opens it and closes the door behind us. He sits me down on the couch that was in the room.
"The reception starts in 20 minutes so we get to hang out here for a while" Daniel says as he sits down next to me and kisses my cheek. I turn to face Daniel and wrap my arms around Daniel's neck to deepin the kiss.
"Have I told you how much I love this dress?" Daniel says as he starts to kiss me. It starts innocent until Daniel starts trailing his kisses down my neck.
"Dani stop" I say trying to push Daniel away.
"Why I know you love it?" Daniel says and I feel like smile against my skin.
"I don't want hickeys showing during the reception" I say to Daniel.
"What if I leave them where no one can see them?" Daniel says and I feel him  smirk against my skin.
"I can deal with that" I say and let Daniel work his magic.

After a while a hear a knock on the door so I fix my dress and answer it.
"The reception is starting so you guys need to come in like 5 minutes" Zach says.
"Ok we will be there" I say to Zach.
"Also fix your dress before you come out it looks like Daniel attacked you" Zach says smirking.
"It was a good attacking" I say mumbling.
"I heard that" Zach says as I close the door and I roll my eyes.
"Good to know you enjoyed it" Daniel says as he picks me up and spins us.
"Yeah Yeah Whatever Let's go" I say as I kiss Daniel's cheek and he puts me down.
"Fine let me fix your dress" Daniel says. Daniel and I get my dress straightened and then we leave hand and in hand. I give Daniel one last kiss on the cheek before we go to open the doors to the room where the reception is. Daniel opens the door and then the guy announces us.
"Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Seavey" the guys says as Daniel picks me up.
"Oh my gosh you really love picking me up" I say as I wrap my arms around Daniel's neck.
"Yeah I do" Daniel says smiling. Daniel and I take our seats and then it's time for the toasts. First up is Anna. She stands up and starts her toast.
"Hello everyone I don't want to make this long but when Daniel first told us about Y/N I knew they would last he talked about her with so much happiness I have never seen him so happy, I meet
Y/N a little bit later and I thought she was absolutely perfect for Daniel and I can't wait to finally have a sister so I won't be drowning in brothers so here's to Daniel and Y/N and also Y/N I promise I will never say anything about your bachelorette party and what happened" Anna says raising her glass and sitting down. Leaving me laughing at the last bit. (Lets just pretend they had bachelorette and bachelor parties and I just didn't write about them)
"I want to known what happened at that party" Daniel says and everyone laughs and I just squeeze his hand. Next toast is Zach's so he stands up.
"Hey I'm Zach also know as Y/N bestie for ever now and as long as I've know Y/N I knew she was the most kindest sweetest girl alive and I vowed to myself that I would make sure she was happy so when I introduced all my band mates to her and I saw how she looked at Daniel I knew he might just be the one she needed to be happy and she didn't know that I knew she liked him because it was extremely obvious but I knew she would figure out and when I found out they were dating I felt like I could finally hand over the responsibilities of protecting Y/N so here you go Daniel she's all yours keep her safe" Zach raising his glass and sitting down. By the end of this toast I was crying. Next toast was Corbyn.
"Love is a weird thing it's broken down into 3 categories lust, Attraction, and attachment, lust is when you see someone and you body starts to product extra sex hormones which causes sexual desire which causes you to be attracted to the person you see and finally attachment happens which is basically when your brain doesn't know what to do because you get the desire to never leave this person that you have these feels towards which leads to you falling In love so now that I have confused you all with my science lesson I just want to say these two were made for each other" Corbyn says sitting down.
"I actually enjoyed that science for once" I say.
"At least I made someone happy" Corbyn says smiling. The last toast comes from Jack.
"Honestly I don't think I can top any of those toasts but I just want to say Daniel and Y/N are like a puzzle pieces they fit perfectly together, they both have the same desire to make others happy and fix everything wrong in the world so I know they will last forever and they will do some amazing things together so with that said cheers" Jack says sitting down. After the toasts everyone eats and comes up to talk to us so we didn't really get to eat much. I lay my head on Daniel shoulder after a while when no one is talking to us. After about 30 minutes it's time for Daniel and I's first dance. Daniel and I walk to the dance floor.
"You know I can't dance and I don't like a lot of attention" I say as I wrap my arms around Daniel's neck.
"Just forget about everything and be here was me" Daniel says smiling at me. Can't help falling in love by Haley Reinhart plays and I do what he said. I melt into him and act like no one else is there. I lay my head on Daniel shoulder and slowly dance with him which feels like hours but the music stops and it changes to the next song.
"You May now join them on the dance floor" The DJ says. I dance with Daniel and other people for a  while until Zach comes over and asks to dance with me.
"Hey Dani do you care if I steal your beautiful wife for a dance?" Zach asks Daniel.
"As long as you bring her back" Daniel says and I grab Zach's hand. Daniel goes to dances with his sister.  I wrap my arms around Zach's neck since it was a slow song.
"You made me cry with your toast it was so sweet" I say to Zach.
"That was my point" Zach says.
"Did you seriously know I liked Daniel the whole time?" I ask Zach.
"Of course I did you lit up as soon as you saw him I knew you guys were mean to be" Zach says.
"Thank you for always being there for me I really appreciate it" I say hugging Zach.
"Of course your like my twin sister" Zach says.
"But speaking of sister it looks like Reese wants to dance with you" I say as I step back so they can dance together. I go and find Daniel and put my hands on his waist to catch his attention.
"Hey" Daniel says turning towards me.
"Hi" I say smiling at Daniel.
"Did you have fun dancing with Zach?" Daniel asks me as he wraps his arms around my waist.
"Yeah but Reese stole him" I say looking back.
"It's almost time for you to toss your bouquet" Daniel says smiling.
"Yeah I know I wonder who will catch it" I say to
Daniel.
"You know what else is usually a tradition?" Daniel says smirking at me.
"What?" I ask him.
"When I get to take your garter off of you" Daniel says smirking.
"What if I don't have one?" I say smirking at him.
"Oh really so when I was all up under your-" Daniel says but I stop him.
"Ok ok but won't it be better if we save that part for later" I say to Daniel.
"Oh really like when-" Daniel says and then he starts but he whispers the rest in my ear so no one else can hear. I gasp at what he says and the other boys all walk up right as I gasp.
"What are you gasping about?" Corbyn says as he walks up next to us with the other boys right behind him.
"Ummm you don't want to know" I say as Daniel smirks.
"You interrupted us and I didn't get to finish telling Y/N the secret I was telling her" Daniel says as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Daniel starts to whisper pretty dirty things in my ear causing my jaw to drop.
"What's Daniel saying to you?" Zach says and I look at him.
"Just that your annoying and stuff" I say smiling at Zach.
"Leave her alone Daniel is obviously whispering dirty stuff in her ear" Jack says hitting Zach shoulder.
"Ok I guess I'll stop if you guys are gonna hover" Daniel says as he kisses my cheek.
"Its time for us to sing" Jonah says and all the boys start to walk to the stage.
"Wait Daniel" I say grabbing his arm and pulling him closer to me. I pull him so I can whisper in his ear.
"Can't wait for everything you said" I say as I kiss right under his ear lobe. He backs away slowly and mouths out I love you. He turns and meets the other boys so they can sing. They sing Free and Trust Fund Baby because those are my favorite songs from them. And then it's time for me to throw my bouquet. I grab it from the table where I sitting and walk back over so I can throw it. All the unmarried ladies stand behind me so they can try to catch it. I throw it and Gabbie, Jack's girlfriend, caught it. She runs over to Jack all excited and happy which causes me to smile. The only thing left is to cut the cake and then the night is basically over. Daniel and I walk over so we can cut the cake. We ended up getting carrot cake because Daniel doesn't like chocolate. We cut the first pieces for our selves and then try to feed it to each other.
"I swear if I get this cake on my face I'll kill you" I say to Daniel and everyone laughs.
"I won't I promise" Daniel says. We each take a fork full and feed it to each other. After that someone cuts the cake for everyone else as me and Daniel sit back down with ours. After a while Jeff comes up to us with Liam. I take him from him.
"Hi Liam"
I say setting him on my lap.
"I just came to tell you that I probably should take him home it's almost 9 and he's getting tired" Jeff says.
"Oh ok" Daniel says as he kisses Liam's forehead. I pick him up so he's eye level with me.
"Mommy and daddy will see you later ok?" I say to him and he smiles.
"Bye bye" Daniel says waving at him as I hand him to Jeff.
"Thank you so much" I say to Jeff.
"No problem I'm always happy to take care of my grandson" Jeff says as he smiles and leaves.
"It's never easy to see him leave" I say as I lay my head on Daniel's shoulder. The DJ announces for everyone to grab there stuff and move out front so Daniel and I can leave. Everyone files out until it's just Daniel and I left.
"Wow it's so peaceful with no one here" I say to Daniel.
"Yeah but we did it we are officially married" Daniel says as he spins me on the dance floor.
"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" I say pressing my forehead on Daniel's. He dips me into a kiss and this kiss feels magical and I never want to leave it.

~
A really long one oops