Chapter Twenty

R o s s

Tonight had been a pretty eventful night. Laura had found out about Noah and Becca and I found out about Noah's real break up. I can't get Laura's face when she walked into Becca's apartment out of my head. It keeps replaying in my head, it's all my fault. It was pretty obvious what Becca and Noah were doing before I came over and I'm pretty sure Laura knew too. After Laura ran out I told Noah I wasn't done and that I would be back to finish "talking" to him. I ran after Laura and I was relieved when I saw her in the car. I thought she might of run away somewhere.

Now we were back at Laura's place and we were pretty much making out on her kitchen counter. I have a pretty clear idea where this is going. It's not like I haven't had sex with Laura before, it's just I know Laura's not thinking straight. I don't know if she will regret this in the morning but I don't want to take that chance. On the other hand say she will regret this and I never get another chance. I want this to happen so bad but I think I'll see how Laura's feeling in the morning. Maybe I can keep this going for a little bit longer though.

I finally pull away and Laura looks at me confused.

"Laura, I don't want you to do anything you'll regret doing later." I say breathing heavy.

"Trust me I want this." She tells me.

"I still don't think this is a good idea." I say unsure.

"How about you stay with me tonight and we see how we feel tomorrow?" She offers me.

"I don't know.." I say reluctant of the idea.

"Nothing has to happen. I just don't want to be alone tonight." She reasons.

"Okay, but remember if you regret this tomorrow it wasn't my fault." I tell her.

"Deal." She says excitedly.

I move my body away from hers and hold out my hand to help her down. We walk to her bedroom hand in hand. Laura goes off to the bathroom and I take this opportunity to text my mum. I tell her that I don't know when I'll be back tomorrow so don't worry and that I'm fine. I strip down to my underwear. Laura still wasn't out of the bathroom. I could hear the tap running. I thought I might as well make my time useful. I knocked on the bathroom door and I hear a faint come in. I opened the door and Laura was changed into an oversized shirt and pyjama shorts. She was washing her face.

"I was wondering, you wouldn't by any chance have a spare tooth brush would you?" I ask.

She laughed and went to a draw and pulled one out. She handed it to me and continued to wash her face. I start to brush my teeth and soon Laura starts doing the same.

Once we're done we go back into the bedroom.

"So.." I say slowly while Laura gets into bed.

"So what?" She asks.

I think she knows what I'm thinking because she rolls her eyes and looks at me knowingly. I wasn't sure if I should sleep somewhere else or not.

"Are you going to stand there all day or are you actually going to come to bed?" She jokes.

I get in and we both get comfy. It was silent for a few seconds before Laura turns around and speaks.

"Thanks again for being here for me tonight."

"No problem. I'll always be here for you Laur." I tell her.

Before I knew it her lips were on mine and we were kissing again. It was only a small sweet kiss but still nice nevertheless. I kissed back but just as quick as she kissed me she pulled away.

"Night." She says while turning around and turning off the light.

I lied there in shock of what just happened. I could feel something moving again, it was Laura. She was moving closer to me. I opened my arms and let her cuddle up to me. I don't mind cuddling because she hasn't had someone hold her in a long time and she probably missed it. Soon enough I could tell Laura was asleep. I hope she has a good sleep, she deserves it. I didn't want to say this to her but she looked like she hadn't slept properly in a long time when I saw her.

Not long after I fell asleep too, with Laura cuddled up against me.

// H e r e C o m e s F o r e v e r _ x o 💕 //