Chapter Twenty One

L a u r a

I woke up boiling hot. I tried to get the blanket off me but failed. I was covered in it no matter how much I struggled it wouldn't come off. I heard a grumble next to me. I opened my eyes to come face to face with Ross. I suddenly remembered all of last night. I realised that the blanket was actually Ross. I tried to get out of his grip but I woke him up instead. He woke up and looked around confused.

"What time is it?" He mumbles.

"I haven't checked, I just woke up myself." I reply.

He lets go of me and stretches. He repositions himself so he is facing me.

"So how do you feel this morning?" He asks.

I knew what he meant by this. He was referring to last night. Maybe that whole kiss thing was just because I felt hurt. I still don't think I should close my opportunities for anything to happen. I certainly don't regret anything. I would do it again that's for sure. I start remembering our little heated make up session in the kitchen. Yeah I could definitely do that again, like right now even. I was losing focus. I need to think straight. Okay what was I thinking about.. Ross and how I should date him again. No wait how I should not say no to dating him.

"I feel great!" I answer simply.

"So you don't have any regrets or..?" Ross says trying to not say what he really means.

I sit up and fully face Ross.

"I don't know about you but I had a great time and trust me when I say this I wouldn't change a thing. I would like to see what happens." I say.

"Maybe we could try going on a few dates and see what happens?" Ross asks a bit nervous.

"Sounds good to me!" I say happily.

"So what does that make us now?" Ross asks me still nervous.

I could tell he would be asking all the questions and I would be doing all the answering.

I respond by putting my lips onto his. He doesn't hesitate to kiss back. He pulls me down on top of him not breaking the kiss. He traced his tongue on the bottom of my lip, I opened my mouth letting him enter.

I was excited, I didn't know where this was going to but I sure as hell wasn't going to stop it. I hadn't felt this kind of rush in a long time. Sure the time I spent with Noah was good but it could never compare to the times I've spent with Ross. I don't know why but when I'm with him everything's better.

Ross flipped us over so he was on top of me now. He started to kiss down my neck making me moan. I felt him smile against my skin, obviously liking that he has the power to make me moan. Our hands were all over the place. I liked where this was going.

/ /

When it was over we were cuddling while Ross was softly tracing circles on my arm. We were laying there enjoying the silence.

"Laura?" Ross speaks.

"Mmm." I answer back.

I turn around to look at him. His face was so mesmerising. How could I let one stupid fight break us up? I know that was a long time ago now but I wasted all this time with Noah when I could have spend it with Ross.

"I just want you to know I never meant to hurt you." He tells me.

I smile at how sweet he is.

"I know and it's fine, that was in the past." I reply.

He smiles in response.

"Ross?" I say breaking the brief silence.

"You wouldn't leave would you?" I ask.

"I wouldn't even dream of it." He responds.

"You have before though." I remind him.

"Only and idiot would leave someone like you twice." He tells me.

I lean in and kiss him. He is so sweet without even trying. Ross makes me so happy. I'm glad I ran into him on the street. Who knows where I'd be if I didn't see him.

"I'm going to go have a shower." I tell Ross.

He looks up at me not saying a word. I get to the door frame.

"You can join me if you want." I smirk.

He smiles and practically jumps out of bed.

// H e r e C o m e s F o r e v e r _ x o 💕 //