Chapter Thirty Six

R o s s

Today was the day I was going back home. I didn't know if anyone would be there or not but I needed to go back, I couldn't hide forever. I missed my family, even Rocky and especially Laura. It has been around a week since I left. I hope Rocky has been covering for me because I know my parents would be extremely worried about me if they didn't know where I am, actually no one knows where I am. My plan is to tell Laura that I can't be with her but I don't think that's a strong plan. I've been missing her like crazy for this past week. I've been thinking a lot about this whole situation. Right now I know I can't be with Laura. I know when I see her face though everything will change. My conclusion after all my thinking is that I need to go back home and see what happens after that. Who knows maybe Laura and Rocky want to be together. I don't want to think about that but that might be the case.

There I was standing outside my house. I knock on the door since there were cars in the driveway. At least one person was out though because a car was missing. I wait but no one answered. Maybe they were all out? I didn't have my keys with me but there is always a spare key hidden near the front door because at least one of us forgets our keys. I let myself in and everything looked about the same. I was right, no one was home. They are probably out playing hockey or something. I start to head up to my room, I need to change into something more comfortable. As I start walking up the stairs I hear a noise. Maybe someone is home, but if someone was home why didn't they answer the door? Maybe they didn't hear me, whoever it is.

As I open my door someone was coming out. It was Laura. We have this couple of seconds of shock silence, she doesn't move and I don't move. We both stare at each other not knowing what to do.

"Hi." Laura softly spoke, breaking the silence.

I gave her a weak smile and walk straight past her to go into my room. She stands there shocked making no movement besides from turing around to face me. I glance at her for a second then went up to the door and quickly shut it. Laura looks at me confused on why I shut the door with both of us in here. I was still facing the door while my hand is on the handle. I turn around to look at Laura. I rush over to her and wrap my hands around her waist, closing the space between our bodies. I stare into her eyes and all in one fast movement I move her back against the door then without hesitation I press my lips against hers. You could feel my excitement in every kiss, Laura's too. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself once I saw Laura again. She's wearing a shirt that is too big for her, I can't see her bottoms because of the size of the shirt. I could tell she had been sleeping because her hair wasn't brushed. Maybe she had been staying in my bed while I wasn't here.

I traced my tongue alone her bottom lip and she happily opened her mouth allowing the kiss to be deepened. Our hands all over the place, you could say we were happy to see each other again. I lifted Laura up and and walked over to my bed, I placed her down gently without breaking the kiss. We were both still kissing each other like we haven't kissed in years. It was so passionate and sweet but at the same time aggressive and completely out of this world.

Things were leading to other things and we were getting carried away. I'm not saying I didn't like it but I wasn't meant to do this. I guess I will worry about that later. As things were getting more heated my clothes were starting to appear on the floor and not on my body. Just before Laura and I were about to have some much needed fun we hear the front door open. We both groaned in frustration, not like the other moans and groans that were happening earlier.

"You've got to fucking kidding me!" Laura whispers.

I laughed and lied down next to her instead of on top of her.

"Remind me next time to not spend so much time undressing." I whisper back to her.

Laura laughs but I put my hand over her mouth to stop her from making any noise.

"Shh you don't want them to hear us, do you?" I whisper close to her.

I could see Laura was reacting to me being so close, I used this to my advantage. I started kissing down her neck. Laura let out a little moan and I smiled against her skin.

"Ross, stop. Do you want to get caught?" Laura barley spoke.

I couldn't care less at this point though. I start to kiss Laura passionately again to let her know that I didn't care. At first she was a bit apprehensive about continuing to kiss even though everyone was home but eventually she loosens up. If anyone did walk in they wouldn't see anything bad anyway. We were coved and lying next to each other so we could easily pull away. We continue to kiss hoping no one would interrupt us, my hopes didn't come true.

"Hey Laur, are you-" Rocky starts saying before he sees us and stops talking.

"Oh sorry." He apologies before leaving us on our own again.

We both laugh and then I give her one last quick kiss before talking.

"We should probably go down there now."

Laura looks upset for a second but then gets a smirk on her face.

"Want to come over mine tonight? I think we have some unfinished things to take care of." Laura asks before kissing me again.

"I think we do." I agree.

As we start to enjoy each others lips we got interrupted again!

"I'm opening this door in one minute and you guys better be covered!" Ryland shouts through the door while banging on it. I think he likes trying to make as much noise as possible.

We pull away and we both put on some clothes.

Ryland opens the door with a huge grin on his face. I glare at him before taking Laura's hand and walking downstairs with her.

"Ross!" My mum practically screams.

She hugs me tightly.

"I've missed you!" She says still hugging me.

"I missed you too." I reply.

"How was your friends?" She asks.

I would presume that Rocky told her that I staying at a friends house.

"It was good but I missed everyone." I say as we both pull away.

"How about we all hang out together and Laura stays for dinner?" My mum suggests.

"Sounds good to me. I'll go ask Laura now." I reply back.

I go over where I left Laura before my mum attacked me with her hug. I go to speak but Laura speaks before me.

"I would love to stay for dinner."

"How did you know I was going to ask that?" I question her.

"I heard what said Stormie said from here." Laura laughs.

I looked around us to see if anyone was near us, no one was. I drag Laura off to a room just incase.

"I don't want to wait until after dinner." I complain.

Laura doesn't reply she just kissed me instead. We ended up having a heated little make out session before we were called for dinner.

Finally dinner was over and we had made an excuse to leave. Now we were on our way back to Laura's apartment. We were both pretty desperate to get there. Once we were though it was a struggle making it to her bedroom.

No way could I live without Laura. I'm just going to have to get over the whole Rocky thing. At this point I didn't care at all because I know that is in the past. I want to enjoy right now and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

/ / / / / / /

Would you guys like a prequel to this book? To find out what happened with Ross and Laura before this book. All the information is on the book itself. It's called (500) Days of Raura. Just go on my profile to have a look. There is a sneak peak of the book and some things revealed about this book. Go read that so you know what's going on and tell me if you want the book as soon as possible or to wait a bit.

Thanks so much for reading!! Please comment and vote!

Until next time...

// H e r e C o m e s F o r e v e r _ x o 💕 //