Chapter Twenty Four

L a u r a

I saw Rocky get up and leave. I don't think anyone else notice, so this is the perfect time to go talk to him. I know why he's acting all weird but I didn't think after all this time he would act like this. I was actually excited to see him again but he is making it weird. I think Ross knows something's up too, but he's just not saying anything yet. Ross and I were cuddling on the couch while watching a movie with the rest of his family.

"Hey I need to go the toilet." I whisper to Ross.

"Again?" He laughs quietly.

"Yeah." I say sheepishly.

"Okay well just go-" Ross starts off, still whispering.

"I remember my way around." I cut him off.

He lets me out of his grip and before I leave I kiss him sweetly. I want to reassure him that nothing has changed. I know that he thinks a lot and if he sees Rocky and I both acting weird he will start to over think it. I don't want that to happen. There is nothing for him to worry about.

I make my way to the kitchen. I see Rocky getting food out of the fridge. I giggle to myself, of course he is.

"Rocky, can we talk?" I ask.

He stays still while I speak then he takes whatever he has in his hand and shuts the fridge door. He puts his food on the kitchen counter.

"Sure, what's up?" He says casually.

What isn't up? I think to myself. I need to make sure everything is cool between Rocky and I if I want to have a normal relationship with Ross. I would presume I would be around here a lot and if things are going to be weird with me and Rocky then I can't be here. Then that would make it harder for Ross and I, but I don't want Rocky to feel like he can't be here because it is his house.

If I could go back to high school I would change a few things. That's for sure. I wouldn't of gone to that room I thought was where I get extra help from. Then I would never of met Rocky that way. Well I did see him in the hallways before but I think it was that day in that room that made the difference.

"I just wanted to know if we're cool or not. I don't want things to be weird between us, especially if I do start dating Ross." I say.

"Wait so you're not actually dating him yet?" He asks me, smirking.

"Technically no but I wouldn't say I'm single." I answer.

"Yeah, we're cool." He replies completely ignoring what I said before.

"Okay good, I didn't want things to get weird between us." I say.

"Don't worry they never will be." He replies and pulls me into a hug.

"I should be getting back now." I say still in the hug.

"Yeah I guess." He mumbles back.

We stay like this for a little while longer before both of us pull back.

We smile at each other before I go back to Ross.

"Sorry I took so long I got thirsty." I knew he would be wondering why I took so long. I thought I would save him asking.

"Just good to have you back." He says while pulling me into a cuddle.

We both lean in and connect our lips. The kiss turns out to be a lot more passionate than I first expected. We both knew nothing could happen out of this kiss so we pull away and continued to cuddle.

I'm so glad Ross, and well all of his family, and Ratliff, are back in my life. I don't even what to think about what I would be like if they weren't. I know I wouldn't be coping with my break up with Noah. I know that happened such a long time ago now but if I didn't have someone to help me through it. I was ignoring all my friends because I wanted to be alone. I'm glad I'm not alone now.

When the movie was finished everyone said they were going to their rooms. It was me and Ross left.

"You want to watch another movie?" He suggests.

"Sure, why not." I reply.

Ross went to where all the movies were. He was looking for a little bit before he ask me what movie we should watch.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't really mind." I reply back.

I wasn't planning on watching much of the movie anyway.

Soon enough Ross put something on. I didn't bother asking what it was.

I put my head on Ross' shoulder and started to trace little circles on his chest. I start to plant little kisses on his neck. I move up to his jaw. Ross catching on that we weren't watching a movie. I connect out lips and move onto his lap. We weren't going to go more than a kiss because anyone could come out and we were on his parents couch. It was nice just to kiss though.

There was a noise which made both of us pull back quite suddenly.

"What was that?" I whisper to Ross.

"I'm not sure." He whispers back.

Then someone spoke breaking the silence.

"Don't let me stop you."

// H e r e C o m e s F o r e v e r _ x o 💕 //