Chapter Fifty

L a u r a

I wake up to the smell of all kinds of delicious foods. I take it all in before I open my eyes. When I do I see that Ross isn't next to me but I can hear him in the kitchen. I can hear some random noises then sometimes I will hear the occasional singing. I smiled to myself. I look to see that the television in our room is on. Some morning show is playing. When I was getting distracted by the morning show a voice starting speaking.

"Good morning!" Ross chirps.

"Good morning." I reply.

Ross came over and put a tray of food in front of me. It all looked so good. Ross went over to the television and flicked the channel over to something different. Ross then walked out of the room as I looked at him confused. I figured he had just forgotten something. I look down at my plate and see all the food that is actually on here. There's more than I originally thought. I know I definitely won't be able to eat this all.

In perfect timing Ross walks in with two cups. He gives one to me and puts one on a table next to him. He leans over and peaks me on the lips.

"Shall we?"

Ross starts digging into the food then I realise that the reason there was so much food was because it was for both of us.

"You know I could start doing this more often." I say half way through eating.

Ross looks over to me and smiles with a mouth full of food. I try and hold down my laughter, I'd rather not choke right now.

After breakfast we don't rush to get out of bed. I was so full I didn't think I could ever move again. We cuddled until the food went down.

"Laur?" Ross asks.

"Hmm." I mumble.

"We have to get up." Ross tells me.

"Can't we just stay here?" I whine.

"We'll be back here later don't worry about that."

I roll over to be face to face with Ross.

"You promise?" I ask.

"Promise." He replies.

We both start leaning in until our lips touch. I don't know about Ross but I wasn't going to pull away anytime soon. He deepens the kiss and I happily follow his actions. We finally pull apart but as soon as we do Ross makes his way down to my neck.

"Ross." I moan.

He doesn't respond.

"Ross you said we have to get up." I say breathless.

He stops and looks up at me.

"Later?" He asks.

I bite my lip and peak him on the lips.

"You promise?" He asks with a sarcastic tone.

"Promise." I laugh knowing what he was doing.

We both started getting ready for our whole day together or as Ross likes to call it 'date day'. I barley keep the smile off my face when I thought about today. I've never been more excited to spend the day with Ross, I have no idea why. It's not like I haven't enjoyed every other day with him. I guess I just have a good feeling about today.

Ross came out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed.

"I'm ready whenever you are." He tells me.

It looks like he is getting comfortable on the bed.

"I'm ready now, I was waiting for you. We'll be back here later though don't worry about that." I say repeating his words from earlier.

"Lets go then." Ross says getting up.