Chapter Thirty Five

L a u r a

It was now 10am the next morning after I told Ross about, I don't even want to say it. It was good to get that off my chest but now Ross is who knows where. I don't regret telling him, I regret not telling him before this. I don't even know what the feelings were. Ross and I started dating and Rocky was always around and I started wondering if I made the wrong choice about dating Ross. I soon realised I did make the right choice. I want to explain that to Ross but I don't even know if he will even talk to me now. What I wasn't sure about with Rocky I knew with Ross. Besides I was young I didn't even properly understand feelings.

I am sitting in the kitchen with my untouched coffee. Rocky still hasn't woken up yet. I didn't want to disturb him from his sleep. Some of his family has come down and then gone off again. I hope none of them saw Rocky and I asleep on the couch together. I don't want them to start thinking things. Rocky and I agreed to be friends.

"Hey Laura, you've woken up I see." Riker says playfully as he walks in. He had a little smirk and I could tell he was holding back his laughter.

"Yeah?" I say causally. It came out more like a question because I was confused at what he was trying to say.

"You sleep well?" He asks as he lets out a little laugh.

I roll my eyes because now I think I know what he was getting at.

"No actually it wasn't the best sleep I've had." I say ignoring his obvious attempt to annoy me about sleeping with Rocky.

"Aw that's too bad. I would have thought if Rocky was there it would have been better." Riker laughs.

I roll my eyes and walk off frustrated. I wasn't in any mood to joke right now. I didn't know where Ross was, I didn't know if he was coming back, I didn't know anything. Maybe I should just go back to my apartment. I'm obviously not wanting company right now. I go to get all my things together trying not to wake up Rocky. It seems I was unsuccessful with that.

"Hey." Rocky says with a sleepy voice.

He lifts his head to look at me when he says hey. When he sees me grabbing my stuff and he realises I'm leaving he quickly gets up.

"Why are you leaving?" He asks confused.

"I think I should just go home. Can you give me a call if Ross comes back?" I ask Rocky.

"Why don't you just stay here? I said I would bring Ross home today so that's what I'm going to do. You stay here, have a shower, watch a movie, do whatever you want. Don't go just yet, okay?" Rocky tries to persuade me.

"What if you do bring Ross back here? You think me being here will be a good idea? Do you even know where he is?" I question him.

"What's with all the negativity? Don't you want me to help you and Ross to fix things?" Rocky replies.

"I'm sorry, it's just I'm worried. Of course I appreciate what you're trying to do but I'm just scared what Ross will say when I see him again." I say as I sit down on the couch.

"You think he will say something bad?" Rocky asks joining me on the couch.

"I don't know what he will say that's the problem." I reply.

It's silent for while. Rocky stands up and looks at me and speaks.

"I'm going to find Ross, you can stay here if you want but I will make sure there is a happy ending to your story."

I smile at him and pull him into a tight hug. He is so sweet and thoughtful sometimes.

Time has past and the hug hasn't ended, I guess we were both enjoying it.