intro

It's a bright, starry night with an almond shape crested moon as the main attraction. Fixing her hair, the female stands in front of the mirror to make sure her dress is shining diamonds of crystals decorating the skirt of her peach-colored dress. Her skinny figure is hugged beautifully by the dress, as it's a strapless one too. Her hair falls down up to her chest, gently curled into waves as her earrings reach down to her shoulders. Her makeup shines with her dress, giving off a natural yet beautiful makeup. Looking around, she finds her lucky ring and slips it onto her right thumb. Taking a deep breath, she stares quietly at her own reflection on her mirror before nodding at her stylist.

"The new rookie of the year award goes to Kim Minju!"

Everyone claps gracefully for the young actress, who stands tall and fierce with her other cast members. She bows with a deep respect for the other actors, and she makes her way carefully towards the stage. She stood in front of the microphone, and she cried a little before giving her acceptance speech, "Thank you, everyone, for always being so supportive of our drama. It wouldn't have been a dream come true without the cast mates and also the producers."

...

"Underdog one two! Are you there?"

"Apollo, one two. I'm here."

Bang bang.

"What the hell, Underdog."

"Sorry, Apollo, I couldn't save him."

The male scratched his head apologetically as he faced his best friend, who was glaring viciously at him. It was one of the most important missions that they have set out upon with each other. Underdog turned to Apollo and patted his back in a way to hopefully cheer the other up. But it wasn't working.

"If you guys want to try again, it will be 5,000 won ($4). Apollo shook his head before leaving the counter before Underdog chased after him. "Yah, Lee Jeno."

"What, Na Jaemin?"

Jaemin laughs and tackles the other's shoulder as they walk out of the carnival without any prizes that their friends requested. Jeno rolls his eyes and complains nonstop, "Donghyuck is going to whine all night now that we didn't get that stuffed bear."

Jaemin rolls his eyes and continues to walk along with his best friend as they make their way to Jeno's car. Jeno hurries into the driver's seat, as they both yawn at the same time. "Man, we barely got any sleep from last night's shift. Why did we even decide to go to the carnival again?"

Jeno groans in response as he starts the engine, "I honestly have no idea. It is Chenle's fault for even making us come."

Jaemin nods and rests his head against the seat as he stares quietly outside the window to whisper the name, "Kim Minju?"

Jeno looks over to where Jaemin is staring at, as a huge television reveals the young actress against the building. They both stare quietly at the screen, watching the actress cry gently in front of the camera before Jaemin says, "Aren't you going to drive, Apollo?"

Jeno makes a face as he shrugs his shoulders, stepping on the accelerator which makes Jaemin hit his head against the seat. He glares at the driver, as Jeno sticks his tongue out to tease him, "Sure thing Underdog."