SIDE NOTE

I have been getting a bunch of requests to write a sequel for them, but I think it might be difficult to do that since the story plot might be difficult to continue since I try not to create sequels unless I plan to carry out a series. I never intended to think about a series for this book because the series are difficult to figure out. 

If I had thought about it, then I would have made either Jaemin or Minhyung fall in love with Minju as well to make the next story line more interesting since Jungwoo was not that big of a character to stop the two. But, I already decided to leave Jaemin alone and create a sad ending for Minhyung to have a more meaningful end to the plot line. 

But a few people loved this adorable pair, so I might consider writing a different story but with these two so give me a few months to think about it since usually newer books takes me about two months to plan out. I also have to write new upcoming books that I am planning out to release this summer and fall...so if I decide to start writing a new book with these two cast members then it will probably be in the fall or winter most likely...but if people really want to see one soon then I will consider it. Let me know on what you think in the comments. 

I also enjoy writing Jeno stories since he is my top bias. But, since I got so many requests and asks for more about the pair then I might consider it. 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR LOVING BAD CHEMISTRY!