fourteen

Minhyung tries to chase after the captain as he walks out of the station without another word. He grabs a helmet before turning on the engine of the motorcycle that parked in the private lot. The doctor specially advised Jeno to not drive his motorcycle, but he ignores all commands running through his head as he drives out of the lot with a hurry. Johnny soon follows after Minhyung, who watches the captain drive out.

"He's fucking crazy. What's fucking wrong with him?!"

"Calm down. Just head back inside."

Back inside, Jisung is comforting Minju, who is still shaken up from the scene that just happened before her eyes. Renjun hurries over to Minhyung, who arrives to the scene, as he asks hurriedly, "What happened?"

"He's pretty shaken up right now. I think his emotions are now driving out of control."

Minju wipes her tears and slowly stands up as she was sitting on the ground. Johnny excuses himself to try to track the other down, but Renjun waves Jeno's phone in the air as the other walks away, "He left his phone here."

Minhyung sighs heavily as he just walks into the training center without another word. Jisung holds Minju's hand so that she can walk properly as he announces quietly to Renjun, "Chenle and I will drop her off home...good luck comforting Minhyung hyung."

He watches Minhyung change into his gear, and starts to punch the hell out of the dummy to release his stress. Jisung walks out of the station with Minju, along with Chenle. One of the standing officers starts the engine to drive them towards her house, and she rests her head against Jisung's shoulder quietly. Jisung is pretty well used to her presence, and Chenle is massaging her hand so that it would help her calm down even more.

She quietly asks amidst the quietness, "Why is he suddenly acting like that?"

Jisung doesn't reply right away as Chenle decides to speak up, "He isn't able to feel the full control of his own emotions. It's the first time since he actually hit something."

Jisung continues to pat her back gently in order to help calm her down as they slowly arrive towards the school. He helps her up towards her room so that she doesn't faint along the way from the shock still. Chenle follows shortly after as well, being a little distracted from staring mindlessly at the nice lobby of the apartment complex. They both enter into the elevator; however, someone stops them from fully closing the elevator doors. Entering the small elevator, Jungwoo stares at the two officers with a suspicious gaze, "What are you doing with Minju?"

They don't get to reply as Minju weakly responds, "Leave. I don't want to see you."

The poor two officers are stuck in the middle between the rift that is starting to reveal between the two friends. Jungwoo starts to pull on Jisung's arm as he ignores her, "Hey, I'll take her to her apartment. Leave please."

Jisung refuses to budge as he stares at the older girl and replies firmly, "I won't. Even if you are friends, I refuse to let her go alone with someone I don't know."

Chenle stays quiet since he usually doesn't know how to respond in these situations as Jungwoo starts to tug a little harder on Jisung's arm to make him release Minju, but Minju finds him super annoying as she pulls the two officers close to her as she says out loud, "I don't want to be with him. Leave me alone."

Jungwoo watches silently as the elevator opens towards her floor as they carefully carry her out of the elevator. He sighs without another response, making sure to see the two enter into the apartment with her as he decides to just go home today. Jisung and Chenle help carry Minju into her bedroom as she stumbles into her closet to change in some comfortable clothes.

Jisung and Chenle both sit down at her couch with worry as they weren't sure either they should send her alone. But Minju soon walks out of the living room carefully as she smiles weakly at the other. She is wearing a dark blue sweater and sweatpants as she tiptoes to the kitchen. She decides to boil some water in her pot, adding some tea leaves inside the pot in order to create some tea.

Chenle wishes not for her to do that, and Jisung immediately decides to help pour the hot tea into two separate cups. She thanks him quietly as they both all sit at her dining area with a smile. Chenle starts to speak with a cheerful tone, "So nice here. Thank you for the tea."

Jisungs nods in agreement as Minju smiles at the younger boys, as she replies quietly, "Well, it's better for you guys to drink some tea and feel better."

"How are you feeling from earlier though?"

"Much calmer, at least you guys are here to help me get home."

Chenle watches Jisung and Minju talk among each other with worry for Jeno. Chenle slowly decides to intervene into the conversation, "Who was that guy earlier?"

Minju looks at her cup with the steam rising from the liquid without a word. She tries to ignore the feelings that she felt earlier in the elevator as she responds slowly, "He's my friend....um, but we got into an argument..."

Chenle nods quietly before replying back, "Does he visit here often?"

"Yes, but I'm sure he won't be able to for awhile since I told him off remember."

Then Chenle's face brightens and responds with excitement, "Then can we visit here often? In order to help protect you as well, as well as hanging out like this."

Minju smiles back at the younger's adorable excitement and nods to his suggestion, forgetting the upset feelings that she has felt earlier. Jisung laughs along with them and Minju sighs with relief as she feels herself feeling better. The evening starts to seep in with the sun disappearing from sight completely; the moonlight starts to shine delicately along with the curtains. Jisung and Chenle both leave her apartment after a hour, making sure she is safe in bed as they do.

As they enter into the elevator, Jisung leans in to ask Chenle, "Why did you suddenly want to visit here often?"

Chenle glances at the other before facing the elevator doors and replies, "Because, I don't trust that guy. He seems pretty suspicious even though he's a friend. The idea of visiting a popular actress's home when they argued, I don't want anything dramatic to happen to her."

Jisung snorts a little when the other replies, entering into the elevator once it arrives. "I'm sure she'll be fine. She has our phone numbers in case anything happens." 

"Still...I don't always have a good feeling about this."