six

Minhyung and the others stare at Jeno with a surprised expression. They've never seen Jeno act so rude to someone before, especially to a young woman as he is known for his gentle characteristic. Then again, all these feelings have started to fade out once the treatment stopped at the hospital. Minju scoffs and stands up soon after, dusting her clothes off. Renjun laughs nervously as he tries to reason, "Jeno, I'm sure she is just surprised as you are...I don't recommend you do that-"

Jeno doesn't respond to the other, as he walks towards his own desk. He sits down before putting on his headphones and starts reading a book. Jaemin and Jisung both scratch the back of their own heads; Donghyuck tries not to laugh during this whole situation. Minhyung sighs to himself before turning to Minju, "Maybe you should visit at a different time...he is still recovering from being in the hospital."

"He acts so crookedly. I'm not even surprised that he was in the hospital."

Minhyung and Renjun both walk Minju out of the station, as Donghyuck finally laughs loudly as she does. Jeno looks up from his book to glance at the other before turning his eyes back into his book. Donghyuck taunts teasingly, "Tsk. Tsk. I knew she would have to deal with Mr. Hothead over there."

"Shush Donghyuck, you're not helping."

"Jaemin, do you not see how rude and 'crooked' her behavior is?!"

"Well, what can we do about it?"

Jeno overhears their conversation and takes off his headphones, interfering into their conversation, "Nothing. We do nothing. If she comes again, tell her off."

They all turn quiet when he answers as Chenle enters into the room, confused as always.

Minhyung apologizes quietly as he nudges Renjun to do the same, "He is still recovering, and his emotions are up and down often. Please understand that. You can contact either one of us if you need to talk with Jeno again."

Renjun glances over at Minhyung before he gets secretly pinched by the other, forcing him to add, "Yes! We are here for your assistance...ahaha...a famous actress in our station is a rare thing."

Minju smiles in response to their reaction, as she places her sunglasses on. She replies with a smug expression that the boys cannot decipher of, "I understand.  At least there is someone I can communicate with. I got your name cards earlier so I will definitely contact you. If it's possible, maybe you both can train me?"

Renjun replies in an unsure tone, "Well, we have been told that you are going to be the captain of the SWAT team in your movie...so we are not able to provide you the information that Jeno is more knowledgeable on."

Minju's expression turns into a frown, as she shrugs her shoulders in response. "Alright. Well, I'll be in touch then. I just don't want to work with that angry bird of a captain."

She turns around quickly as she walks down the steps, as the males both bow as she does. Minhyung shakes his head as he rests his back against the wall. He looks over at the actress strutting away, before speaking up with a heavy sigh, "What are we supposed to do?"

"No. You guys are hella crazy. You want me to work with that witch of a brat?"

Jeno clutches onto the chair as everyone sits at the meeting table of their office. Minhyung and Renjun both look at each other before Renjun answers, "She needs our help. And also, you heard the director...you can't go out into the field right now. This is a way for you to spend time at the office and perhaps get used to..."

"I am perfectly fine."

Donghyuck rolls his eyes and agrees with Jeno, "Look. That bitch gets on my nerves. You want her to be in this office 24/7, yapping her mouth off about how the office looks?"

Jaemin flicks the other's forehead as he disagrees with Donghyuck, "Hey, it can also help change the image of our unit to the director. Despite always going out into dangerous fields, we don't usually do anything in the office as we are not part of any other forces within the police."

Walking out of the room, Jeno grabs his gloves and heads of the training center of the station. Minhyung follows after him quietly as he just watches Jeno enter into the locker room areas. It's a daily habit of Jeno; he goes to the training center to punch things with his boxing gloves when he is feeling stressed. The older gains the courage as he breaks the silence, "Hey want to train together?"

"He was so bitchy, ugh Jungwoo you don't know what I went through."

Jungwoo rolled his eyes as Minju keeps complaining nonstop ever since she came to his apartment. He was resting in his room, until the other kept banging on the door so he had no choice but to open it. Minju does have the key but she always forgets it at home when she rushes over to his apartment. She walks over to his fridge and grabs a can of beer before Jungwoo stops her and warns, "Hey you have a photo shoot tomorrow. Your face is already puffy enough."

Minju has her fist up in the air to punch his shoulders but Jungwoo slyly gives her a high five before making his way to the couch, laughing as she fumes up angrily. "You're so annoying Jungwoo."

"Well, it was your fault for saying we should be friends."

Minju makes her way next to him, and sits super close to him as she sarcastically replies, "The best day of my life."

Jungwoo pushes her away gently and rolls his eyes. "Very."

"What am I going to do?"

"Try to please him, get him to soften up. You're good with flirting with her big eyes."

"Yah, what the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm speaking our language idiot."

Minju stands up suddenly and grabs her bag before yelling upsettingly, "I'm going home if you keep doing this!"

Jungwoo has his hands up to indicate that he is surrendering, as she sits back down whining again. He replies seriously this time as he stares at the television, "I don't know. But I would go and try to talk to him. I mean he did get hurt on the job, and hearing an annoying actress yell at him would anger him even more. Try to talk to him nicely through it."