forty - seven

Jeno crouches down quickly after as he tries to stop the blood running from Minju's back. One is in her back the other one went towards the back of her head. She smiles through it all, and all he can do is hold her close as he feels tries to carry her without injuring her more. There seems to a rush of staff members running to help them as Jeno holds Minju in his arms as he runs to the nearby doctor on set. She holds onto Jeno's arm with all her might as she is losing blood much faster due to her double wounds. Jeno feels his chest burning and tearing at the same time as he feels the tears running down his helpless eyes.

Minju's weak hand goes to wipe the tears from his eyes as the doctor calls an ambulance so that she can be moved to the hospital. Jeno apologizes for numerous times and rambles on that he should have been the one to be shot, but Minju shushes him with a weak smile as her tears run down her cheeks. How painful it must have been for her and how much confident. He sees that the blood is pooling onto the bed as he does his best to stop her head from bleeding too much.

Minju shakes her head as she starts to lose her vision as she cries out weakly, "I'm okay..Jeno. I'm really okay."

Jeno doesn't know what else to say as the ambulance arrives shortly after as the paramedics roll her bed into the ambulance. The staff members all notify Jeno that Minhyung is unconscious with losing a lot of blood as well as Jeno forces himself into the ambulance as well. He hears nothing...he only hears Minju's weak voice and the blood and heat running through his ears.

The paramedic orders him to stay calm as they manage to bandage Minju's head in order to stop the blood. It doesn't do her much favor since she is already losing her vision and her hearing is weakening as well. She reaches out for Jeno's hand as he holds onto it tightly in hopes that he can feel her pain instead. But nothing works as Jeno continues to cry as he watches Minju's body weaken every second.

She manages to whisper a few words before she completely closes her eyes as they arrive to the hospital. The words manage to ring in Jeno's ears as Minju loses her consciousness and her hand loosens from Jeno's grip. How he wished that the blood staining Minju's face is his own...he wishes that he is the one on the bed as the paramedics drag her bed out of the ambulance and into the emergency room.

How he wishes that he is the one who is knocked out on the ground..not Minhyung, whose body arrives shortly after.

How he wishes that he can follow her into the surgery room instead of being pulled outside as he screams Minju's name and falls onto the floor due to the nurses stopping him back.

How he wishes that the blood on his hand would be John's instead.

How he wishes that he could have responded to Minju's confession before she blacked out.

How he wishes he would have said that she is someone special to him.

How he wishes that he never met her in the first place, and he never decided to train her so that she isn't in danger.

How he wishes that she will be okay and forgets who Jeno is.

How he wishes that all his emotions would stop pouring out all at once as he feels the worst emotions being tied onto his thought and expressions. Anger. Sadness. Loss. Grief. and Love.

"Thank you...love..you..Jeno."

"The culprits behind Actress Kim Minju's Injury is revealed."

"It is revealed that she was shot twice on set while trying to save the policeman, in which people speculate to be her alleged boyfriend."

"It is revealed that one of the policemen that were on set to help protect Minju has died from the injuries and is currently being honored."

"The policemen were revealed to be SWAT members who were enforced to train and protect Minju on set while she was preparing for the movie."

"It is revealed that one of the culprits was the alleged boyfriend's cousin..who attacked Minju and the SWAT team member in anger for a past that public is not allowed to know."

"It is revealed that Model Han Jungwoo is to be Minju's legal guardian as reports say that Xiyeon plotted revenge on Minju, who is now serving jail time for committing the crime of drugging Minju on the set on the day of the accident."

"The movie is known to be a great hit as Minju's acting was unbelievable and noted to be her last project as she rests."

-

Jeno stares at the gravesite of where his best friend laid. His best friend, his teammate, his beloved hyung, and the mature one. Minhyung. He isn't able to say much as he continues to sit there without another thought. He comes to visit the grave every day because he serves it as a punishment...the male was only a year older than he was.

Donghyuck crouches down next to Jeno and pats his shoulder gently as he speaks up, "Come on Jeno. We got to go back now. It's been 5 hours since you've been sitting here."

Jeno doesn't respond at all as Jaemin scolds Donghyuck quietly for speaking to him. Donghyuck whines quietly as he whispers to the others, "We need to go eat and he needs to eat. He's going to literally faint since he sits here like a monk for five hours every day."

Jisung pinches Donghyuck's arm in response which gets Donghyuck to slap on the arm in response as well. Renjun sits down next to Jeno as he holds the other's hand to help console him. "Jeno, it isn't your fault. Hyung did it to protect you."

"I could have saved him too. I didn't save anyone."

"It happened in a flash, didn't it?"

"It's still my fault."

"Come on. Hyung wouldn't want you to sit here like this all day and not eat. He's going to be disappointed if you do that."

Jeno doesn't respond as Renjun manages to get the other up on his feet as Jeno manages to tear his away from the grave. He glances at the other team members, who are feeling grieved as well but they are all hopeful that things will return to the way it was. It didn't. All the times that Jeno yelled at the other keeps coming back into his head as he doesn't want to remember it. It still haunts him even if he does his best to think of the happier times.

It hurts more.

He lost his friend.

He doesn't know where is his girlfriend went.

And he feels alone.