thirty - five

"Who does she think she is?!"

Xiyeon angrily screams in response to the lawsuit that she received from the law firm and police station. Taemin folds his hands together as the paper dangles within his vision as Xiyeon is furiously pacing within his office. He pinches the bridge of his nose as he feels a headache coming in as he replies back in frustration, "Sit down. You're giving me a headache."

Xiyeon refuses to listen so John walks over and forces her to sit down to obey. She gets scared within a second as Taemin glares at her annoyingly as he adds soon after, "You whine so much. I told you to be patient."

"You said..."

"Taking her down this way didn't work. Then what can we do?"

Xiyeon stares at Taemin with revenge growing within her emotional approach to the whole situation. She watched Minju get all the recognition during high school even though she was the better one. Minju took all the awards regarding to the drama club, and this was not fair for Xiyeon. She had more friends than Xiyeon within the drama club and she knows that Minju took advantage of their friendship. She hated her so much. She lost all the extra baby weight from high school in order to prepare to be an actress. And she did all she can to destroy and take projects from her.

"I want you to kill her."

Taemin and John both stare at her with amusement as Taemin smiles at her response as he replies with a taunt, "My cousin is involved in this."

"Don't you hate him too?"

"I do dislike him, but his life would be danger as well. Do you want to take that risk? Can you place your life on it?"

Xiyeon stares back at the other as his words linger around her head. But her life would be so much easier...she gets to get all the acting recognition...and finally, Jungwoo would pay all his attention on her. She clenches her fists tightly before turning her head to glance at John as she replies, "I want her dead."

Minju lays down on her bed with a smile continuously painted on her face. The image of her and Jeno within that storage room really keeps re-appearing within her head as she is still embarrassed about her having the courage to kiss Jeno.

He pulled away soon after they kissed deeply for a few seconds as their breaths intermingled with their heartbeats. The atmosphere around them was getting hot as their body temperatures were rising nonstop. They stared at each other for a few times before he managed to speak up as he stuttered, "Wh-What w-was that for?"

Minju pouted immediately as the flustered male was still trying to comprehend everything. She as well did not know why she did that. But she replied back with a growing smile, "Stay with me.."

They never mentioned the kiss in the hospital, and they never mentioned the kiss that took place in the storage room. They both did not want to tell each other about their feelings as they were aware of the dangers that lingered towards the both of them. Minju was worried of the public's critique of Jeno as she didn't want him to be pressured by everyone. Jeno didn't want to place Minju in more danger as the stalker and his attacker seemed to be slowly connected. But they both didn't want to be apart from each other because they really felt comfortable with just each other. And that was delivered by that one kiss they shared.

Minju keeps imagining the smile that Jeno had when he was flustered. It was something that was rare from the male since he rarely smiled. She feels her cheeks burning up instantly like hot coals as she tries to fan herself to keep cool. She knows she can't really sleep as Jeno is back in his original position outside in the living room.

Jeno stares up at the ceiling as he really wonders how he is back inside Minju's place once more. Jisung immediately agreed to change places with him even if he has only been there for like a few days. The kiss repeats numerously within his head as he tries to cover his eyes and relax his thumping heart. He really has not felt anything like this during the days of his recovery as it is one of the first times he actually felt the feeling of nervousness and excitement grow within him. However, there is another lingering thought inside his head as he thinks of how Taemin lied to his face about coming straight into Korea even if he seems to have been here a long more longer than expected. What kind of bullshit is he trying to draw from....

The next morning, Jeno wakes up to a confused expression from Jungwoo who is peering down at him. Jeno widens his eyes and sits up in surprise as he did not expect Jungwoo to be around. Jungwoo laughs at him with a warm smile as Minju waves at him as a good morning sign. Jeno feels an instant tug within his head and heart as he did not like seeing the two stand next together and prepare breakfast. He immediately stands up and walks over to the bathroom to freshen up before standing in between them as they prepare for breakfast. Minju looks up at him with a confused expression as Jeno speaks up, "Wanted to help.."

Jungwoo shoves him away gently as he replies with an annoying tone, "You'll get the kitchen more messed up."

Jeno angrily grunts to himself as Minju tries to hold in her laugh that keeps trying to make its way to the public. She had to admit the view of Jeno getting jealous is something she wants to pursue. She knows that the other does not know the feeling of getting angry because he is jealous as Jeno makes his way towards the dining area as he stares at the two giggling amongst themselves.