twenty - three

In all ends, Jeno is the one to be decided to stay over at Minju's place as the three agree to keep the camera issue a secret. They didn't want the public to find out about the cameras, and this would help Jeno recover much faster as Minju wouldn't be in her house in the afternoons as often. They all decided to also work together to find the mysterious stalker, and they made sure to use their phone as communication in case there was anything suspicious. Minju let Jeno stay in her office so that he would be near her at all times, and they would also have their own privacy. Minhyung agreed to drop off Jeno's necessities on the way back home, and he also agreed to tell the higher administrative desk that Jeno decided to finally take his break instead of being a stubborn asshole.

Minju watches Minhyung leave quietly as Jeno sits awkwardly on the couch. He has his head between his hands as a Minju concludes that he probably needs to get some rest. She walks to her bedroom and grabs an extra blanket, handing it to the latter who looks up confusingly at her. She smiles a small, assuring one which makes Jeno admire her soft features that aren't covered in makeup. He realizes this is the first time he has seen her without makeup, and they quietly stare at each other for a few seconds until Minju turns her head away with a blush growing on her cheeks.

"You should take a quick nap... I will be here so don't worry about that."

Jeno wants to reject it, but his body seems to already love the idea as he unknowingly takes it from her hands and lays down quietly on the sofa. Staring up at the ceiling, he starts to realize that he's smiling to himself..something he never knew he would find something to do.

"So you're telling me that you failed to do so?!"

The male is on his knees as his face is staring quietly at the ground. The one, who is in charge, stands up angrily as his fists are starting to form. The kneeled male starts to shiver within his body as he knows that he will be surely punished for failing his plan. "I told you to place the cameras on the correct positions! How could you get caught you little-"

Before he was hit severely, someone else enters the room and stops him from doing so, "Hey cut it out, John."

John looks up at his boss and bows immediately as to greet him. The boss stands in front of the two as he whistles a tune under his breath. Placing on his black gloves, he turns to face the window as he calmly asks with a deep tone, "So you failed to do your mission?"

The kneeled male starts to plead effortlessly against his crimes, but the boss has already made his mind. Boss turns around with an eye roll as he walks over slowly towards the other as he smiles deviously, "People always take my words for granted. I was such in a good mood today until I heard that Jeno has found the cameras at Minju's house. Such a disappointment..."

He mercilessly steps on the latter's hand with his force, which the other releases a sound of extreme pain. He shouts apologies as he does so, feeling his own hand go numb. Boss slaps the back of his head, which makes the male fall onto the floor weakly. Whimpering to be saved, John hands the boss his gun, and the boss twirls the machine within his fingertips. Staring at the outside, he sighs to himself as he asks John, "Isn't it a good day to get some ice, cold coffee with cake?"

"I believe so. I'll notify the cafe right away."

"Perfect."

Bang.