twenty

Minju almost drops her glass cup of water, which she places it onto the counter so that she doesn't actually cut herself. Her body automatically draws closer towards the television screen as she is shocked by the incident that seemed to happen at the station. The last thing that she expected from leaving last night was Jeno getting attacked, which is something really took her off guard. The news declares it isn't a big deal, but yet it still scares her at the thought of almost being attacked when someone is asleep. There isn't much detail to who attacked Jeno, and who was actually affected by this. But all the news reports claim is that the attacker placed the captain of the SWAT team in danger, and also a window was smashed in the process. Jeno's face is blurred from the live-action footage of the attack; his face and the others' faces are blurred from the interviews that are taking place during the morning. 

She looks around in worry as she reaches for her phone, texting JIsung about Jeno's safety. However, she doesn't press the send button. Something that she realizes that she doesn't need to worry since Jeno isn't someone special to her at all. She doesn't need to take the time to text about his safety because they're merely just friends, supposedly. She sits on her sofa with silence growing around her thoughts even if the tv is blasting with the news; how should she define her relationship with Jeno?

Jeno stares at the floor despite the constant interviews that were held around him with questions being thrown into the conversation. Donghyuck and Minhyung were standing next to him with worry as well, as Jisung tries to calm the reporters from attacking the team captain with questions that don't even make sense. Currently, the police station is packed with reporters who think they have the right to attack the station which is making the other officers annoyed and pissed with the whole situation. Something ticks inside Jeno as he raises his head suddenly and yells out without thinking it through, "Can everyone just leave? This is a damn police station, and this is a place where people work and privacy is supposed to be held here. One more little question from a reporter and I will arrest each and every one of you." 

Not a single person could breathe properly after hearing him yell out of the blue. Minhyung blinks quickly as Donghyuck widens his mouth without an actual word coming out of it. Jisung turns to face Renjun who was standing on the other side of the station to block the incoming reporters filing in. All reporters who heard Jeno yell in agitation all turns into a hushed whisper, as Jeno makes his way towards the entrance of the station. He then lowers his voice and glares at each of the reporters before speaking up once more, "If you all don't leave in the next ten minutes, I will place an order on your companies and each of you individually for publically breaking into an official police and swat station." 

He then turns to Renjun and glances at him to let go of the door so that the reporters can make their exit. Soon after, he makes his way out of the police station and crosses the hallways that lead to the swat side of the station, slamming his office door shut when he arrives. Donghyuck nudges Jaemin who makes his way towards him, as they both clap in unison with an exclamation, "You heard him folks!" 

Minhyung makes his way towards the hallways as Donghyuck and Jaemin help the other officers to escort the reporters away. As he stops in front of the office, he turns his head slightly towards a corner of where the door hinges were at. Walking closely towards it, he bends down to his knee and finds a red dot blinking softly if one were to really focus on the hinge of the door. Minhyung reaches into his pocket and takes one of the plastic gloves that he always carries inside his jacket so that he would always be prepared. 

Fitting into his nervous hand, he tugs the blinking dot off the hinge and stares at it intently. "It can't be.." 

Observing it closely, the device was about 2cm in size, and the black color seemed to be blend in perfectly with the door hinge. One wouldn't really notice as the red blink would be so faint, but it caught Minhyung's eye. As he stares at this device, Minhyung starts to ponder on how long this device was attached onto the door. He remembers of how Jeno told the members that the attacker seemed to be a fan of Minju, and probably was a hardcore fan rather than an average one. 

But to the point of installing a camera, it really seems that the hardcore fan was much more intense than Minhyung has imagined. He suddenly feels his body shaking slightly, a chill rising to the back of the hairs of his neck. His stomach is churning with negative feelings, and he rushes inside to where Jeno had his head down to rest on the desk. 

Jeno cuts off the older from speaking as he says, "I'm really not in the mood to talk right now hyung." 

"Jeno, this is pretty serious." 

"Can you please leave?" 

"Alright, Captain Apollo. I have an important artifact to how this fan is someone that we did not expect. And.." 

Jeno hears Minhyung scribbling something on a piece of sticky note that was on top of Jeno's desk.

Jeno's ears slightly twitch at Minhyung's sudden change to formality as Jeno raises his head quietly without another word. The other doesn't say anything but his hand is held out for Jeno to see the blinking red device. The note is also stuck next to his hand which said, "Turn off the official cameras in this room." Jeno's eyes move from Minhyung's worried face and towards the device, which he gets confused at first to what he's seeing. 

Jeno logs onto his computer and turns off the official camera that is monitoring the room. Minhyung turns his head to look at the device that is resting in the corner of the ceiling, as the red blinking light turns off which signaled that the two are now in complete privacy. Jeno rests against his chair and folds his hands together, and speaks back to the older with the formality of their positions. 

"Explain, Alpha, to what this device is connected towards the male who attacked me? We have cameras within the hallways and office." 

"Captain, this was lodged onto our door hinge. And I'm sure we don't have a camera stuck to the door hinge if we check the official cameras that are connected to our computers right now." 

"How can you prove that this from the male who attacked me last night?" 

"In my suggestion, I say that we go to Minju-nim's home, and check her place as well. If it is from the same person, I, Apollo, will say that this is from the same person." 

"Are you going to take full responsibility if this is not true?" 

"I will, Captain."