eleven

Exiting the cab, they get out of the car towards one of the the private gyms she knows. She is still holding his hand quietly as he follows after her without another word. She smiles and waves at her friend with her free hand, who is confusingly staring at Jeno.

"Who is he?"

"Oh, he's Lee Jeno..captain of the swat team. And he's teaching me boxing and some tricks for the upcoming movie."

Her friend leads them to a private dancing studio, where it also has a mini boxing ring inside with some workout gear. Jeno quietly peers at each room when they do, not minding being dragged along. It's the first time Minju has witnessed when he's just staring at things blankly, without any expressions. As they arrive, the friend starts to introduce herself to the not-interested captain, "Hi. My name is Lee Chaeyeon, certified yoga instructor and also personal trainer."

He nods without a word, acknowledging her presence as he doesn't respond at all. Minju smiles apologetically and whispers to her friend, "Just give him some time...he's kind of upset right now."

Chaeyeon shrugs her shoulders at the two before handing her the keys, telling her the instructions before leaving hesitantly. She mumbles to herself, "That guy is a swat team captain? He's spacing out like that; that's impossible."

Jeno finally lets go of their hand, which catches Minju off guard. He crosses his arms and tilts his head to the side and just stares at Minju uncomfortably. She rubs the side of her arm, not knowing what to say but she smiles a little to brighten the mood. But his facial expression is still a stoned-upset face as he speaks up suddenly, "Why did you drag me out of there?"

Minju looks around to dig around an answer, but she didn't even know how to reply to that. She stutters quietly as she starts to back up from the other, "Um...haha. I don't really-really k-know. We n-needed to s-s-start tr-training."

Jeno keeps walking towards her and she laughs to fix the situation, as she then ends up being stuck between Jeno and the ropes that are tied to the boxing ring. She tries to look away from the other, as he stares without a word again. She finds that the most intimidating of his personality. He then turns around and walks away without even saying again, grabbing the gear that was laying next to the mirror.

She fixed her hair to flush away her cheeks that started to heat up without her knowing. He looks over at her and grunts at her, before calling her out, "Hurry up so we can start with stretching and start training."

-

Minju wobbles onto the sofa as she arrives home with pain. She drops her body onto the sofa as she snuggles against her pillow. Her bones and muscles have given up on her, and she wishes that she could have worked out that gruesomely before. Jeno purposely tried to annoy her even more and made her train extra hard the first day, claiming that he was wanting her to know the basics from the start. But she knows that it was a lie since she saw him smirking again to himself.

But she realizes that Jeno never really makes emotional changes, especially when she kneed him in the stomach. She could feel him flinching but his facial expressions didn't show any sign of pain. Probably because he is good lying? But that's one odd thing that she noticed, along with the day she dropped hot tea on his chest.

She shakes her head constantly to stop thinking of the bastard before moving her arms to grab the remote. Turning on the tv barely, she rolls to the other side to face the screen, yawning continuously when she does. She knows she needs to take off the tv, but the soft sofa is welcoming her towards relaxation.

"So Xiyeon-sshi, you have become a world-wide star! You're nominated for many awards for your acting, how do you feel about that?"

Minju rolls her eyes annoyingly when she wonders why she even turned on the tv. She doesn't want to see especially that bitch on tv. But her fingers didn't want to change the channel as they continued wanting to rest on top of her hip. She stares at her enemy as she continues to blabber on the screen.

"Um, I can't actually believe that I am nominated. I know there are so many wonderful actresses out there, and being able to be nominated with them, I am so excited to even be nominated."

The interviewer laughs along with the other, as Minju clicks her tongue in annoyance. She really is annoyed with listening to the brat continue speaking until a certain question pops up.

"What is your relationship with Minju? There are so many rumors on whether you two are friends or not."

Minju smiles at this question before snorting, "I know she can't reply that question."

There seems to be no falter in Xiyeon's expression as much as she nods to the question asked. She replies carefully, "I know there are so many rumors but I can't really say anything because that's a private matter between us two. Of course, not everyone can get along on set but I know, she's an amazing person. We actually knew each other before debuting. She got the chance to debut a month earlier than me, and was able to gain popularity at a fast speed. At first, we were good friends. But now..."

She turns to the camera, staring right at the lens, which looks like Xiyeon is staring at into Minju's hidden soul. "There's a miscommunication that formed between us, since that's always something between girls. But I know she will understand since Jungwoo is her best friend."

Minju blinks confusingly as she widens her eyes, opening her ears since she is as surprised as the interviewer. The interviewer laughs nervously as she starts to now question directly, "Then are you confirming the rumors that have been spreading through the entertainment?"

Xiyeon flashes her annoyingly pretty smile, with her eyes curving into a crescent-moon shaped eye smile. "Yes, Jungwoo Sunbaenim and I are dating. We met through a modeling gig, and he told me that he is best friends with Minju. And I know she is kind of upset that I didn't notify her before hand...that's probably why. Sorry Minju Sunbae~~~ But I hope we all can meet together for a drink!"

Minju ignores her body's cries of pain as she forces herself to sit up and screams at the top of her lungs, "WHAT!?!?"