twenty - five

Minju does not want to lie.

She knows that Jeno does not know the feeling of what love may be...

But is he that ignorant of how he might affect Minju's feelings.

She never felt that way towards anyone...and her heart continues to pound quickly whenever she bumps into Jeno in the hallways. It's her own home...but it seems so new ever since he decided to live with her for protection.

Already it's been two weeks as Minju does not have any work in the meanwhile. She finally accepts a photoshoot in which Jeno follows quietly in a separate car so that he can be on the lookout for any suspicious beings that may approach the actress. Looking around, he munches on a bagel in order to not eat too much later when the manager buys him something to eat. Minju is getting her makeup done as she has her eyes closed as the stylists start to powder her face lightly with makeup.

An odd aura starts to tingle within Minju as she continues to calm herself down, as she hears the same, annoying laugh that echos through the room. "I can't wait to do the photoshoot!"

Minju's eyes open widely as she turns quickly around to see Xiyeon walking down towards her. Immediately the two glare at one another before Xiyeon smiles with her fake, bright smile as she bows in a slight manner, "Hello Minju-sunbae.... It's been a while. I've heard you were filming for a movie."

Minju bursts into her fake persona when the other speaks up first as she flashes back a fake smile as well, "Of course. I've been quite busy."

Xiyeon fans herself as her manager immediately got a cup of ice water for her. Unbothered by this, she walks over towards Minju as she sips her cup with an annoying smirk on her face that was soon stayed permanent. Minju looks over at her with her painted smile as well before asking, "How's Jungwoo?"

Xiyeon giggles softly along with her high pitch squeal and keeps doing so as she replies, "He's such a good boyfriend. Always taking care of me.."

"Well he was adored by me too but I felt that his visuals are such a waste compared to being with you. The company really wanted him to be known as a boyfriend material which is probably why he's sticking with you."

The atmosphere gets even colder and bitter between the two are now glaring at each other as if they are two tigers eyeing the same rabbit. Minju stands up slowly before taking Xiyeon's cup of water, and she takes a slight sip of it. She then walks towards Xiyeon and purposely bumps into her as the water spills out of the cup and onto Xiyeon's blue dress. Everyone gasps around them before Minju smiles apologetically before sarcastically apologizing, "Oops. I forgot we were supposed to wear both of the same dress. I guess you can't."

Tossing the cup towards Xiyeon's manager, Minju glances over at Xiyeon once more who is fuming in anger. She then walks off as she knows she has won the rabbit in this chicken game.

Jeno watches from afar from the accident, and he feels a smile creeping on his face. He is quite impressed that Minju is still able to pull her little tricks up her sleeve. Minju looks around before her eyes meets with Jeno's before she sees his thumbs forming a thumbs up. The photoshoot continues without any damage thankfully, and Jeno stares quietly at Minju along with her actions.

Awaiting quietly, he suddenly feels something he was not able to. He grits his teeth quietly as he haven't felt pain for awhile as he clutches onto his chest as he heaves quietly. Looking around quietly, he stumbles out of the set and manages to arrive towards the van that Minju's manager drove in. No one is inside as Jeno basically throws himself into the van. The pain isn't subsiding as his breathing gets heavier as he clutches onto the chair with the pain rising continuously. The feeling of pain feels like a thousand swords entering inside Jeno as his body heats up immensely. His vision is slowly clouded with tears as well as he tries to speak out for help but no words left his mouth.

His vision goes black.....

Jeno soon wakes up with a mild concussion with blurry vision as he tries to make out what was around him. It seems like a hospital as he sees an IV attached to his arm, and there are a few beds around him in sight. Jeno sighs heavily before turning his head to see an unknown male peering down quietly at him. His vision is still clearing up before the male speaks up, "Mr. Lee."

The voice belongs to Jungwoo.

Jeno clutches onto his side as he slowly tries to sit up before asking confusingly, "How did I end up here?"

"You were passed out in Minju's car...the manager wanted to let Minju know but I got the call instead since I arrived to the studio as well. They should be wrapping up by now."

Jeno nods quietly before speaking up with a small voice, "Thanks."

"Well it's all for Minju. I know she would have panicked if anything happened."

Jeno grits onto his teeth as Jungwoo's attitude starts to make him feel angry but he keeps it collected as a nearby nurse walks over to him. She looks over a clipboard, before realizing that Jungwoo is around. "Omg! Are you-"

"Yes..But my friend is kind of sick right now...could you tell us what happened?"

Friend...a peculiar term to describe this relationship.

The nurse nods quickly before speaking up with a shaken voice of nervousness, "The vitals are all good.....um...um.... Mr. Jeno Lee is just very dehydrated....and also it seems that you were taking the wrong medication. You were supposed...to...to...switch over..to a new one."

Jeno peers down at his hands to try and recollect his memories before replying back quietly, "I have been taking the correct ones. I even confirmed it with my doctor."

"Yes..But it seems that you weren't even on the co..correct medication. The pills you've been taking recently are just antibiotics mixed in with vitamins."

Jungwoo looks over at the nurse before turning his head towards Jeno, "Um, not my business..but shouldn't you call your doctor then?"

Jeno asks for his phone, as he calls Taeil immediately with an uneasy feeling that has been erupting. "Hyung, didn't you give me the changed medication during the movie shoot?"

"Yes, I even have the records.."

"The nurse says that I was taking the wrong ones."

"That's strange....I switched out your medication once you started shooting."

Taeil starts to mumble to himself as one could hear the loud crumbles of paper on his desk. Jeno waits patiently as the nurse continues to quietly stare at Jungwoo, who seems very intrigued by all of this.

"Yeah, it says right here..the date is when you first started shooting."

"Does anyone else know about the medication?"

"Not that I know of...wait, there was someone who asked about it before you got attacked?"

"Who?"

"Your cousin...Taemin."