thirty - seven

Minju widens her arms as she stretches as the last days of filming for her movie are slowly coming. The movie is divided between the two main characters as Minju's character is now reaching the last moments within the movie. Jeno continues to watch by her side as he smiles quietly to her working diligently. Jeno didn't go to his office at all since he follows by her side nonstop so that there isn't any harm that is to be felt between the two. Looking over at the two, the manager realizes that they both seem awkward in the car that he doesn't believe how close they are within their house. 

Turning around, Jeno walks over to the refreshment table to grab a cup of water for Minju. He grabs a small towel so that she can also wipe her sweat. He enters into her dressing room as he realizes that Minju is sitting alone near her dresser. She turns her head automatically before waving weakly at the other as she is resting happily for her next scene. The room is still quiet as Jeno closes the door behind her as there are many staff members that wander around the hallways. He suddenly feels like a manager now, but Minju actually enjoys the presence. Watching her quietly, he approaches her as he gives the things he intended to but they actually just end up looking at each other with a blush growing on both of their warm cheeks. 

Minju clears her throat quietly as he realizes that he is still holding onto the cup, and she receives it thankfully. He swallows quietly in response as he gently takes his hand and rubs his hand softly on top of her head assuringly. Quietly realizing her smile, he then rubs her hair gently in response as she whines quietly, "Hey, stylist unnie just fixed my hair." 

Jeno shrugs his shoulders as he removes his hand slowly near her as he replies back teasingly, "I don't think that did much to help you." 

"Go away, you're so annoying." 

Jeno laughs quietly before replying back with another tease, "Gosh, I am supposed to get you lunch. But, I am not sure whether you want me to get it for you now." 

Minju rolls her eyes even more as she replies back with another whine, "I'm going to be super hungry. I'm going to call my manager once again even if he is on break."

Jeno leaves her without saying another word which gets her upset a bit more, but that's how she just wants it to be. They are to be together like this, but it isn't to go more than that. She doesn't want to place any more burden on the other as she wishes for the best for Jeno once they both separate after work. But, she knows she can't do that because she wants to be with him even more. Looking around, Minju's reflection from her eyes begin to be affected. All she sees is someone who works to get things done, not for her satisfaction..but it's because she lived like this her entire life. 

She looks down at the towel and cup that Jeno handed her before, but she knows that she's already automatically smiling. She stares at the empty cup once more before staring back at her reflection once more, noticing that her cheeks are turning back to a pink mess of whenever she thinks about him. 

She wants to be greedy for the first time for someone she craves for. 

Her stylist re-enters into the room right as Minju stands up quickly to get her mind straight. Her stylist tries to stop her from leaving but Minju assures her that she will be back within a few minutes. Letting her go, Minju then dashes out of the dressing room before trying to find the direction of Jeno might be. Running around without realizing she's tired, she heads towards the outside of the set as the car is parked elsewhere. Looking around worriedly, she hesitates on where the other might be as she continues to search for him. 

Her heart starts to race nonstop, but not because of her running. No, she didn't even think about that. She realizes that her heart starts to run once more as Jeno is standing closeby her as he is resting his back in their car. Looking around, he turns his head up quietly as he feels a presence gazing at him. He makes eye contact with Minju as he widens his eyes slowly at her as he places his phone inside his pocket. 

Before he could say anything, Minju dashes towards him without another word as he holds her arm quietly when she arrives. She breathes heavily but the words jumble out quickly as she replies, "I don't know why you're doing this. But I need to get this out. You really confuse me Do you like me-" 

Jeno's face turns from a confused puppy to a brightened one as he watches in amusement to the other ramble on quietly. Minju continues to ramble as she stares at her feet in embarrassment, "I am never selfish in what I want. Sure, I do get things my way- but you know that I am scared of others and their view on me. But, I really want to know if you feel the same and-" 

"Minju." 

Jeno's attractively soft yet deep tone makes the other shiver as she slowly turns her head towards up at the other as he peers down at her in growing excitement. Her eyes dazzle softly against the sun as she continues to stare quietly at the other before he gently rubs his warm hand against her burning cheeks. 

"I don't know the feelings of liking someone. I don't know how to express it. I don't know if this little tug within my chest is when I like someone or when it is a signal of a bad heartache that I can't realize. But the only feeling that I get when I'm with you- is this little tug. And, I want you to know...that I won't stop you if you don't want anything. I don't plan on to." 

Minju stares back up quietly as she tries to recollect her thoughts on what to say. He quietly then looks around and places a small, gentle kiss on her forehead which makes her heart even more. "Before you think about anything else, go get your scene done. The shoot starts in ten minutes." 

"Ah fuck you Lee Jeno for making me confused."