Memoirs and Sabotage

Thank you once again for all the support.

Rebekah isn't speaking to me since I allowed Klaus to bite Elijah and left him to suffer in the Bayou. What she and everyone else doesn't understand is that Hayley is of no importance to us other than carrying our child. But her being pregnant makes people feel sorry for her. I've grown angrier since coming to New Orleans. I have no reason why but I feel myself losing control more and more. I keep myself up at night thinking about almost killing Tyler and wanting to for a moment to kill Elijah for daring to say my child is Hayley's. I can't pinpoint the anger but all I know is I'm full of it. Klaus keeps assuring me nothing is wrong with me, but I know he's wrong. I fear I'll lose full control and never want to stop. I've tried practicing some simple gardening spells to bring a plant back to life and all I can do is make them die. I hide the evidence not wanting to make anyone worry, but mostly because I hope they will go away on their own.

Klaus' POV

"They have all forsaken me. My siblings are as deceitful and diseased as my parents ever were, accusing me of using my baby for my own gain, trusting others before their own blood. Even daring to say my child I made with Sofia is Hayley's and not ours." I down more of my drink as I continue to rant.

"Oh, would a laptop kill you?" Cami asks with frustration in her voice.

"That typewriter was good enough for Hemmingway."

"Can see the resemblance. Booze and random acts of violence."

"Elijah and Rebekah have cut to the quick with their vicious lies about me. When all I've done is try to win this battle of wills over Marcel's control of the Quarter in order to reclaim our home. Type please." I order Cami.

"What's the point? You just repeat the same thing over and over again. Rebekah is out to get you. Elijah is out to get you. Is there anyone who isn't plotting your downfall?"

"Sofia Gilbert." I smile at her and she lets out a sigh. "Yes, the mother of your child who you haven't noticed isn't herself."

"What..."

"Sofia is depressed and angry. She rarely goes out and she's far from the girl I first met a few months ago. You're so concerned with your siblings that you're forgetting that Sofia needs you."

"You know nothing of what Sofia needs."

"What do you think she needs? Klaus, she had her child removed from her and lacks any support. Since what you say before compelling it all away. The witches of this town removed her baby and put it in the body of the person she blamed the death of her brother for so many years. Have you once thought about what this is doing to her?"

"Sofia would tell me if she was unhappy."

"Would she?" I stop pacing hearing this. "She told me about her family and what you did. It takes a lot for someone to get past what you did. She must really love you."

"She is the first person who I can say I can see forever with." I smile just thinking about. I even focus on her and hear her beautiful playing in the music room. "She has made me love living again."

"Klaus she is breaking and...I fear there will be a point when nothing can bring her back."

"Why?"

"She isn't sleeping and barely eating. The girl I knew you could put down two bowls of gumbo, fries and still want dessert. She is losing what makes her Sofia and...You need to step up and remind her what she is living for." 

__________________________________

Sofia's POV

I find myself stirring awake. I reach for Klaus but he's not there. I look around and realize I am not where I'm supposed to be. I'm somewhere in the middle of the forest of someplace that feels familiar to me but I can't pinpoint where. I try calling out for anyone but nothing comes out. I start to panic but find myself still moving towards one direction. "I've been waiting for you child." Everything inside me calms as I hear her voice. I turn and smile seeing Sheila Bennet in the flesh.