Defiance

Which was your favorite season of The Originals?

Hayley opened her stupid big mouth and told Davina that Marcel knew about Agnes being dead all along and never set her free. She escaped the compound and Klaus has sent all of the vampires to look for her. Hayley acts like all she did was tell the truth but the truth she spoke of is putting an innocent girl in harm's way. Unlike others, I'm worried about what harm could come to Davina and not wanting to keep her for the power she possesses. My phone rings and I breathe a sigh of relief seeing Davina's number on the screen.

"Hey, are you okay?" I learned from Klaus' mom Esther to keep Sage on hand and placed a spell making sure no one could hear my conversation.

"Sofia I'm in trouble." She says and I can hear the fear in her voice.

"Don't tell me where you are, just tell me what you need."

"I need to get out of the city. I need to get somewhere safe."

"I don't know the city but I can keep an eye out for plans here, but I have no knowledge of this city." I say pacing wishing I could do more.

"I...I'm scared Sof. Everything people have been telling me is a lie. I just want to feel safe and free from the witches, Marcel, and Klaus. I want my life."

"And I will help you get it." I look out the window and see Klaus and Marcel's men who have daylight rings walking around searching for Davina.

"You would be going against Klaus. The man you love."

"I love him but I'm not a follower or lackey. I'm my own damn person and I will not allow him or Marcel to keep you prisoner."

"You would do that for me?"

"My life was turned upside down by the supernatural Davina, you deserve the chance at a normal life of your choosing. If I can do something about it I will."

"Every things blocked off for Casket Girls event so we would have to walk."

"Who's we?"

"Cami and Josh. But Josh can't go out until dark and we need to leave now. I already feel the other witches trying to find me."

"Davina stay safe and know I'm always looking out for you."

"What are you going to do?"

"Keep Klaus from killing you. Stay moving and don't look back." I hang up and take out a map. I perform a locator spell on Klaus and Davina making sure to know when either of them gets too close to one another. My heart stops seeing that they're close to one another but smile when Davina's location gets away from Klaus. I go to leave but I open the door and I'm surprised to see Marcel.

"I know you have no reason to trust me but someone I care about is in trouble and I need your help." I know he's speaking about Davina and at this moment if he has an idea how to protect her I will do anything.

"What do you need?"

"I don't know if you're aware of it but a witch can put a protection spell on someone that last for a certain amount of time that keeps them from harm. I want to know if you can perform it?"

"Do you know the spell?"

"I had a few connections with some witches in my day and I did keep this one around in case of emergencies." Marcel hands me the spell. I look it over.

"Do you have something of Davina's?" He hands me a violin.

"This belongs to a boy she's know all her life that she cares about deeply." I have Marcel come in the room and lock the door. "Aren't you worried about someone walking in?"