Eva or Dahlia

Who was your favorite villain?

Of course, the moment we have happiness in our lives something has to ruin it. Not only is Finn still on the loose and hellbent on killing Hope and his siblings apparently the Mikaelson's lost sister Freya is alive and well. Freya is fulling the insane story Esther and Finn told about their aunt Dahlia who desires the firstborn Mikaelson of every generation to use them for her own selfish purposes.

"Do you trust her?" I ask Klaus as I start dressing. "Why would I ask you that, you trust no one?"

"Ouch, that almost hurt my love." Klaus jokes with me.

"If what she is saying is true our daughter isn't safe and..."

"You need to calm down my love. Hope will be fine."

"Yeah, sure while your aunt is hellbent on using our daughter's powers to give her immortality."

"She will not harm Hope or our family."

"You said the same about your mother and look where that left us."

"I promise you nothing will harm us."

"You can't protect everyone, Klaus."

"I can if you allow me."

"And what she said of me...I...I'm still not certain how this Siphoner thing works and..."

"All Freya said was that you could be beneficial."

"She wants me to train with her and what...Klaus, there is still the possibility the darkest part of me can come back out and the last time she did she got me killed by your own hands!" I remind him.

"And I will never allow her to do that to you again."

"I will meet with Freya, but if I sense she is lying I will not hesitate to eliminate her."

"That's the Sofia Gilbert I know and love." Klaus leans over and kisses my forehead.

__________________________________
Meeting Freya was something I was dreading but I had to get it over with. I knock on the door letting her know I was there. "Sofia Gilbert. The witch and vampire hybrid my brother Klaus is in love with. Mother to my niece Hope." She seems nice enough but I've been betrayed enough to know it doesn't always mean the truth.

"I'll give you a little time to convince me you're telling the truth."

"I see you're hesitant like Klaus and Elijah."

"I'm more than that. You speak of ending Dahlia and with my help."

"Yes, see with all the time I've been alive or allowed to live one year every century I've never come across someone like you."

"You know what and who I am."

"The prophecy of one witch who could bring the end to all witches or unite them."

"I'm not the witch the prophecy says I am."

"No, you're much more."

"You don't even know me."

"I know you're an individual who has unlimited access to extraordinary power but now way to understand or control it. You live in fear every day and of what?"

"If you must know. The one time I tapped into this unlimited power darkness inside of me forced your brother to kill me to cause him the worse kind of pain. That part of me is still able to come out but if she does she could bring the end to my loved ones and I'm not willing to do it." Freya grabs my hands and the room shakes but she flys back screaming. I notice the burned marks on her arms.