Harmony

I'm rewatching TVD and I'm getting inspired for another story.

I can't help but smile as I lean on the doorway in our French as Klaus tells our children a bedtime story. They are captivated by his words. "Good night." He kisses them to sleep.

"You love bedtime don't you."

"Someone has to tell them about the stories of life."

"Hey, just because you are older than me doesn't mean I didn't tell them good stories."

"Which ones did you tell them?" He asks me with a smirk.

"The ones my mom told me growing up."

"I hate to break it to you darling but those were made up."

"Not everything has to be real. And hey I was told that witches, vampires, and anything supernatural were made up so I think telling our children a little fairytale isn't the worse thing."

"The worse thing was telling our children that I can carry them on my back."

"You can do that."

"I could harm them."

"Okay, Mr. not understanding. You can get on all fours and let your children sit on your back the way you are. No need to go into wolf form." I walk up to him and kiss his cheek. "And who knows maybe later I can ride you too?" I suggest to him and I hear him growl.

"Oooh, don't tempt me, my love." I bite my lip and motion for him to follow me.

__________________________________
"Hope be careful!" I call out as Hope runs to the water.

"You worry too much my love." Klaus wraps his arms around me as we watch our children frolic on the beach in Monaco.

"Children drowning rates are high Nik. They could easily..."

"They are fine. Look they're building sandcastles and being children. Like they should."

"Now that I'm thinking. I've never seen you in swim shorts." I turn around look him up and down approving of what I see.

"Darling you've seen me in less."

"I know I have but this is something I starting to like."

"And what is that?"

"Watch the kids Nik. I'm going to get a tan." I pat his chest and make my way to our beach chairs. One amazing thing about European beaches is the freeness. Not saying I'm all for nudity all the time but...maybe I don't want tan lines. I undo the tie on my top and get settled on the chair and take a nice nap.

"Well, this is a nice sight to see." I slowly wake up hearing Nik's voice.

"Wh..." He shoves something in my face and I scrunch my nose.

"As glorious as it is to see you Sofia I would much prefer it if others do not." I rub my eyes and notice I'm no longer laying on my stomach like I was originally but instead on my back with my tits out to the world. It's hard to tell if Klaus is pissed or turned on. Maybe both. I take my top from him.

"I need some help." I tease him trying to see where he's at. I stand up holding my top for him to take and I know I have him. I turn as he helps to put my top on and I can't help but feel on fire as his fingers brush against my skin. He's taking his damn time too and if the kids weren't with us right now I would definitely take him here and now.

 He's taking his damn time too and if the kids weren't with us right now I would definitely take him here and now