Farm House Life

I can't wait for season 3 with Sofia and Aurora. It's going to be amazing.

"Is this what happiness feels like?" I ask Klaus as I lean against the small library bookcase as he stands by the fireplace.

"It's the happiness I've always wanted for you, my love." I move closer to him and wrap my arms around him from the back. I rest my head on his back as I take in the heavenly smell of the man I love.

"We will handle your mother as we have done in the past. She will not win."

"No, she will not. Hope will grow up with a happier life than either of us could ever dream of."

"You know I dreamt of this moment for months. Me and you holding our daughter and feeling complete. Do you know of Hayley's plan?"

"To marry that mutt?"

"Hey! That mutt could provide the very protection our daughter needs. Hayley's willing to sacrifice her own love and happiness to protect Hope and reunite her people. She's giving up a lot for us Nik and we need to appreciate her for that."

"No one is making her do anything. She..."

"She is Hope's godmother and she is family no matter how we all started off hating one another."

"How do we even know this little marriage unifying ceremony will even work?"

"I don't want to say this to hurt your feelings or anything but Jackson learned about it from your biological father." I can feel Klaus tense as I mention his dad. We haven't talked much about him killing his father and I know it still bothers him. "If what he said is true the Cresent Wolves will have the power of a hybrid and therefore be all the protection Hope needs."

"My mother will not go down easy."

"Well good thing we're fighters." I say. I suddenly feel this hunger inside me that needs to be fulfilled. I lean up and place light kisses on Klaus' neck. I know he feels the same thing as I since the animalistic moan escapes his lips. I move to the front and face him. We look at each other and I reach down and place my hands under his shirt moving up his chest.

"Darling we have a child in the house." He lets out in a breathy moan.

"She can't hear us but try not to scream." I whisper into his ear then I lightly bite it.

"It's you who is going to need to not scream." Klaus speeds us against the bookshelves attacking my neck with feverish kisses. I try to suppress my screams but what Klaus does with his tongue makes it hard to do so.

"Either you take me here and now or I will bite you."

"Is that a promise?"

"Like you couldn't believe." Klaus rips my shirt off and latches his lips on the top of my breast. I tear his shirt clean off his body admiring his enticing tattoos. I grab his head and force his lips back down to mine savoring every kiss. This is the life we always wanted but it's sadly not the reality we live in.

__________________________________
Klaus leaves later that night with Rebekah to make a deal with Esther but also to get rid of her. Rebekah has a plan that requires everything to go perfectly if we want things to go our way. This time alone with Hope makes me think of what was going through my mothers head when she took on the responsibility of being a mother to twin newborns. She was trying for children for years with no luck. And one day Isobel Fleming came into her life with two babies that needed a mother to love them. Hope cries for me and I pick her up and rock her in my arms. "Hello, my little angel. There are so many things I want to say to you." I hold my daughter close to me loving the sound of her coos. "I will always protect you and do nothing but the best for you. I love you Hope Miranda Mikaelson. You are the very thing that saved this family and we will do everything in our power to be worthy of your love." Her tiny fingers reach up and hold my face and I instantly see my mother in her eyes. She's everything I never knew I needed in life and more. She is perfection in an imperfect world.