Revenge Part 2

Who is you're favorite witch from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals? Mine is a close tie between Bonnie and Freya.

Having resurrected witches coming after us and being in a city where nothing but bad has happened to us hasn't stopped us from living our lives. I never once thought The Original family would be ones for religion but here we are sitting at Kieran's St. Anne's Church listening to one of his sermons. People who have killed and sinned more than anyone is sitting in church like it's nothing. "We gather today for the first public service of our newly reopened church. St. Anne's can finally once again be the heart of our community where we can congregate as a people united. Here, this hour we come together to praise God and give thanks." Marcel keeps looking over to the other isle and that grabs Klaus' attention.

"The events that took place at our church were tragic."

"Problem?" Klaus asks Marcel. I notice that Marcel acts like he's seen a ghost.

"No." He replies.

"Then pay attention. We're meant to seem like devoted parishioners." Klaus mocks and squeezes my hand.

"And it is that hope in our hearts and with the help of many benefactors that allows us to be here today. So we gather with a renewed spirit, made stronger, committed to the ideals of peace and love. Amen."

"Amen. " We say together. If only our prayers could be answered because it feels like everything is going against us.

We stay afterward to speak with Kieran who is less than thrilled to see us. "Lovely sermon this morning, father. Quite inspirational."

"I wasn't expecting you join s."

"He was insistent that we did." I shake Kieran's hand.

"I haven't met you before."

"Sofia Gilbert. I'm the...I'm the girl who was carrying the miracle baby." I say not knowing how else to tell him who I am.

"Oh, that's right. I...It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I was hoping for some word from your human sources on the recent Haitian invasion." Klaus gets straight to the point.

"My guys have their ears to the ground. And no one has seen or heard any sign of whatever his name is."

"He's called Papa Tunde. And right now he's wandering around The Quarter with the power he absorbed from every soul I had buried in The Garden. You might want to put your ear a little closer to the ground." Marcel says to him firmly in hopes of intimidating him.

"Or I could steer clear of whatever war is brewing between your kind and his. Before I find myself mixed up..."

"I'm part of his kind and I'm telling you we need to find him. He's dangerous and needs to be stopped." I say butting in. "Or you'll have me to deal with and I may not use sacrificial magic but I will cause some hell." I threaten him not liking how he picks and chooses when he gets involved in the supernatural business.

"I wanted to congratulate you on getting the church up and running." Cami comes over and shakes her uncle's hand. I can still things between them are tense since she found out he's known about the supernatural all this time and made her believe her brother lost his mind. "I can see this is a bad time. Nice to see you, Marcel." She walks off without another word.

"Cami." Kieran calls after his niece. He looks to Klaus for the reason for her outburst but doesn't realize her problems also lie with him.

"Don't look at me. I tried to send her away." Klaus steps aside to answer his phone.