Surviving Hellfire

Here is the last chapter before getting back to The Originals. I hope you enjoy and get ready for it to pick up quickly.

Henry is fast asleep in my arms with Hope dancing with Caroline and Stefan having the best time. "Paging the bride and groom." Damon's voice echo's through the wedding party. He stands in the middle with the microphones with all eyes on him. "Thank you. It is now time for everyone's favorite best man to make a little toast. Little brother, I have waited for a hundred and..." Damon stops himself realizing what he was about to say. "Well, a whole lot of years to make this speech. And today, I finally get to tell my little brother..."

"I'll take it from here, gorgeous." I find it strange as Kelly takes the microphone. "He and I made out once. Super hot." I motion for Hope to come next to me and she comes running. "Well, I've known Stefan Salvatore for years, but I can honestly say I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. And then...there's little Mrs. Perfect. Aw. Too bad your mother's dead." Everyone gasps as she says this. "Maybe if you hadn't tried to cure cancer, she might have lived to see this." Now she's gone too far. I'm ready to tell her off but Damon is already on that for me.

"Okay, okay, yeah, yeah. That's enough hey. Now go find an open bar." He tries to compel her but it doesn't work.

"No, Damon." She brings the mic back to her mouth. "You're worse than either of them. What you did to Vicki? Shame on you. She didn't hurt anyone ever. She might have turned her life around, but you didn't give her the chance. Then again I never had a chance, either. No, this town made up its mind about me...long time ago. You all looked right through me for years. Treated me like a joke. Sent me packing without a second thought." Kelly now looks at Matt with sadness in her eyes. "Maybe...if you hadn't forgotten all about me you would have known that I had a ball fall two years ago. And...you never knew I was dead." Shit, this is bad.

"Hope remember what I said if things got bad." She nods her head. I stand placing my son who has woken up on the chair.

"No, the only one who gave a damn about me was Katherine. She saw how I was. Suffering in hel..." Damon wastes no time and has Kelly in a chokehold.

"Where is she?" Kelly lunges forward and throws up black blood.

"I have no idea. I was busy causing a gas leak in the house."

"Oh, my god the girls. And Bonnie." Caroline goes off running.

"You really think you could play Katherine Pierce?" Kelly is enjoying this and that's why I have no problem telling her how I feel. I walk up to her and punch her square in the face before snapping her neck.

"Seriously?" Matt asks me.

"Shut up. Damon watch my kids I'm going to find Bonnie and the girls." I run after Caroline towards the house hoping to get there before something horrible happened. But we weren't fast enough a giant explosion sent us all flying backward.

__________________________________
I get up quickly knowing there is no time. I raise my hands and begin chanting. "Phesmatos Motus incendiaros." I keep chanting as I feel the flames die down. I step forward ignoring everyone calling my name. Bonnie and Caroline's daughters will not die today. With all my strength I push the flames away back into the fireplace where they originated from. I breathe a sigh of relief seeing Bonnie and the girls staring back at me. "Thank god." I lead them out and the girls run to their mom's arms. My children run towards me and I hold them tight wondering where the hell Damon went.

Katherine's big plan is something as messed up as she is. That bitch is making us evacuate Mystic Falls again since she wants to see this town burn to the ground. Just when we didn't think things could get worse but here is Katherine proving us wrong. Katherine stole Elena's body and had Kai trap her in the boiler room. Alaric had Bonnie, I and the children get to The Armory as fast as possible. As I'm trying to get caught up with everything after knowing hell is a real physical thing. We need to figure out a way to kill Katherine once and for all, but that is easier said than done. "Okay, kids why don't you four get changed out of those clothes and into PJs." Rick suggest and they run upstairs not knowing what is going on around them.