Deciding Fate

I hope you all enjoy this update. I can't wait for you all to read when Sofia is reunited with Hope!!!

Finn is doing Esther's bidding by sacrificing young werewolf children into triggering their curse so they can be the army they need to fight us off. Nothing about this life is right. I wanted a happy and safe life for Hope but it feels like even if and when we bring her back home to us she will never be safe. Something or someone will always be after her or this family. And things are more complicated now that Davina is the reason Mikael is back from the dead and she seeks to control him so he can kill Klaus.

"Do not do anything chaotic." I order Klaus as we drive to the house Davina is hiding out in.

"Please do not kill her." Cami pokes her head from the backseat. I found her and Klaus about to leave when I located them. Klaus wanted to keep me out of this but he used Cami to get to Davina and I won't allow him to harm someone who is lost in who she should trust.

"I will make no such promises. She went against me and me..." I raise my hand and Klaus grips his head. "Would you stop doing that!"

"Stop being a dick and I will."

"Not possible." Cami mutters forgetting that Klaus can hear everything.

Even with my pleading, Klaus did something as chaotic as throw a branch through the window of the house almost hitting Davina and warlock friend of hers. In the middle of all this Klaus was able to use Papa Tunde's blade and take down Mikael. Who is now residing in the back of our car? With Mikael, indisposed Cami and I rush inside to give her some help but I'm stuck outside since I'm still a hybrid. "How is she?" I ask from the door as Cami examines her.

"She's out cold. We need to take her to a hospital." She tells me.

"Hello, darling. Back to huff and puff and blow the house down?" Davina's friend makes the snide remark directed to Klaus of all people.

"It's funny how often a person's sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throat." Klaus basically threatens him.

"Klaus he's just a kid. Give him a break."

"Being a child means nothing to him." I state and he glares at me.

"Yeah, she's right." The kid who introduced himself as Kaleb speaks up. "You might try a bit of lavender under your pillow. Does wonders for pillocks with anger issues."

"I would shut the hell up before I rip your tongue out of your mouth!" I threaten him.

"That's my girl."

"Not now Klaus." He raises his hands in surrender.

"I promised not to kill Davina, I said nothing of this insolent sod."

"Outside now!" I order and leave Cami with the kids as I take Klaus to talk.

"Being all bossy with me love usually turns me on, but right now it's a little unneeded."

"What is needed is for you to realize what just happened." He avoids my gaze. "You could have killed Mikael for a second time and be done with him but instead you didn't that's big for you. And as much of a smart ass he is and I want to kill him myself you can't lay a hand on Kaleb."

"Somehow you always know what to say to me, my love." Klaus leans forward and places a kiss to my forehead. "Cami." He calls out.

"Yes?"

"Can you take this to the car and let's get her to the hospital." He states and she nods taking the white oak stake from him and the keys.

"Thank you, Cami." She smiles at me.