An Enemies Attempt at Revenge

Klaus and Sofia will be reunited soon. I am so excited for it.

3rd Person POV

Klaus smirks as Marcel comes back to visit him. "Marcellus. Can I assume your soiree for Alistair was a raging success?" Klaus mocks Marcel who is clearly angry.

"Alistair doesn't give a damn about having his ego stroked. He used the party for the audience, so he could throw down a challenge. Or is that what you intended?" Marcel catches on to Klaus' manipulation.

"How difficult to be king. An outside has the gall to question your rule. And you have no one to offer counsel." Klaus is enjoying this.

"You think I don't know. The day after I bit Elijah he should have died. But his sire line is still out there. So I had Vincent cast a spell to figure out how that could be. It turns out the lines of your siblings are anchored to you. Now I don't give a damn about the others, but I'm not gonna let anything happen to Rebekah."

"Lucky for me, my sister still holds your fancy." Klaus mocks Marcel knowing this will annoy him. "But you may have no choice but to kill poor Alistair. Ah, well, heavy head, heavy crown, et cetera, et cetera."

"If I kill Alistair, his theory gains traction. The vampires turn against me. They storm the city. And if they find you, all they need is a drop of your blood, and then their witches can track your family. Even Hope and your second child you've never met and the one you fancy most of all. Sofia Gilbert." Hearing her name sends chills down Klaus' spine. It has not gone a second without him thinking of his beloved Sofia. Everything she has and continues to do for him even during his time of isolation. "But hey, I guess that's my problem, right?" Marcel asks him and now it's Klaus' turn to offer something valuable in return. Marcel goes to leave but Klaus calls out his name stopping him.

"You don't know Alistair. To defeat him, you need me." Marcel scoffs at the idea.

"You're offering me a deal?"

"One you cannot dismiss. Alistair and his ilk loathed me because of my strength. Now they loathe you. Creatures such as they respect only one language, and I speak it fluently. Release me and I will lay waste to the lot of them." Klaus declares to his once son. "For they will never lay a hand on my children they will wish to have never been born because as we both know Sofia Gilbert will be their worst nightmare. My beloved is a ferocious fighter and when need be vindictive and cruel. It's one of the many things I love about her." Klaus smirks at Marcel as he takes in the information wondering how to use it.

__________________________________
Sofia's POV

We hid Keelin and the Mikaelson's out in an abandoned warehouse as we set up waking them. I have the spell ready and everything we need to bring our family back together. Keeling wakes from my spell fighting against her restraints even though it won't do anything. "Relax we're not your enemies. If we had left you where you were you would have been dead." I state with little emotion as I place all of the six werewolf venoms out to be used in the spell.

"Let me guess, you both on the run from vampires? You both have the same stink as they do."

"We're a little different." Hayley states to her.

"We're hybrids. Half-vampire half-werewolf for Hayley and half-vampire and half-witch for me." I turn smiling at her but she's not amused.

"And considering we just saved your ass, you should show us some respect." Hayley orders her. God not having sex for so long has really made us out to be bitches.

"How do I know you two weren't the ones that led them to me?" Keelin asks a very valid question to people holding her captive.

"Does it matter? They know who you are and they want you dead. The only way to survive is to do exactly what we tell you." I instruct her not needing to hold her hand through this whole thing. It's hard enough already.