Sharing Memories

I hope you are all staying safe. Enjoy this new chapter. Next one is the wedding!

"Yes, I have been planning this wedding for ages now!" Caroline is so excited more than I think I am. "Do you know the theme? Dress? Color?"

"Care, the answer will be no."

"You Gilbert's so unprepared."

"Why should we when we have a Forbes always overprepared."

"Does that mean we can give you a proper bachelorette party?"

"Will we have time for that?"

"Sofia there is always time for drinking with your girls and living it up." Bonnie smiles at me and I feel like everything is coming together.

"Well, we will probably have it at the house to keep it safe and...I don't know what else."

"Leave that up to me. I can plan any party, anywhere." Caroline boasts about herself.

"I wouldn't doubt it."

"Okay, so you basically need everything."

"And then some."

"Well, what are sisters for?" Elena jokes and I miss her laugh. I miss being with my friends and family.

"You will all make it for my wedding?" I ask them.

"Hell, yes we will be there." I'm already back in the states the moment you said you got Klaus. I was waiting for a call like this."

"You are the best."

"So, when is the wedding exactly and what do you need?"

"Three days from now. Klaus wanted it tomorrow but there was no way we could get that done."

"Three days. Okay, I can do that."

"Really?" I ask surprised at Caroline.

"I got this. You worry about nothing. Just...give me some dress ideas and I will bring a few choices."

"You're going to bring a lot aren't you?'

"You can never have too many choices."

"Yes, you can." Bonnie and Elena fire back at her.

"How is Klaus doing with everything?" Elena asks me.

"He's doing better. At first, he was a little skeptical. The kids have warmed up to him now and love him just like I told him they would. They're doing a magic show right now."

"Is Henry still being a magician?" Bonnie asks with amusement in her voice.

"Every second of every day. He's not lighting anyone on fire anymore."

"That kid is too cute." Bonnie loves Henry so much.

"The kids miss all of you. They are so excited that you will be there."

"The girls can't wait to play with Hope and...this is going to be perfect."

"You say hello to those beautiful babies for us and we're going to get everything under control from here." Elena assures me.

__________________________________
"How are the girls?" Klaus asks me with a smile on his face as he leans against the door.

"Excited more than ever for the wedding. Caroline is going to bring lots of dress choices."

"And I'm sure she will bring wonderful choices."

"There's going to be a whole room full of giant dresses. I won't be able to see my feet or even feel them."