It's Raining Enemies

I have so many plans for the end of The Originals and possibly Legacies.

The feeling of a sire bond being lifted was something I could not explain. I've never felt so close to death. Stefan feared I was dead for a second but despite all odds, I found the strength to live. Nothing mattered until I saw the blue eyes that have captivated my heart. We made it out of this night alive but not all well. Klaus lost his entire sire line with no one needing to be loyal to him. And while we think we won I fear there is something bigger coming for us.

Stefan's POV

"So the spell worked. We survived." I state taking Klaus off guard. "I saved you and you saved me."

"Funny how that works, isn't it?"

"I'd be happy to let this be the end. Am I too optimistic in thinking we'll never see each other again?"

"Well, that depends on what I need you for." I nod my head knowing this is the closest I'm getting to being normal with Klaus.

"You know I hated you for so long. Wanted you dead. Almost succeeded."

"I remember our fond times together."

"I would at one point laughed in the face of someone that told me you and Sofia would end up together but...seeing how she fully pregnant risked her life for you and numerous times declared her love for you...man, I finally envy you."

"Please don't tell me you've have a thing for my fiancé because I might just kill you." He jokes and I laugh.

"No...you finally have the life we've all wanted. You out of everything that has been thrown your way found someone who battles life with. You and Sofia have made something magical and I hope to be invited to the wedding."

"Always old friend." He embraces each other in a quick hug.

"Klaus Mikaelson a dad and soon to be husband. Never thought I would live the day and see that."

"Neither did I friend. Neither did I."

"She's made you different."

"That's where you're wrong. I've always been these things she just made me realize there was something or someone's worth living for. She never changed me. Only made me embrace who I never thought I could be."

"Which is?"

"Happy. I'm finally happy my friend. After all these years alone wanting a purpose I found someone who challenges me. Loves me for everything I've done wrong and right."

"Is wish you both a lifetime of happiness."

"You take care of yourself old friend."

__________________________________
Sofia's POV

I didn't want to leave without Nik but I needed to get some fresh blood in me for the baby's sake and Marcel didn't feel comfortable with me out and there still danger. Plus he needed to get Davina out of there before harm came to her. "She did it. She severed Klaus' sire line." I state rubbing the young girl's head. She is sound asleep on my lap as we ride in the back.

"She did and she was determined to get Klaus no matter what. She still blames him for Kol being gone."

"She will never forgive Klaus for the things she's done and no one should force her."

"Even though she almost put your boyfriend in danger."

"Fiance." I correct him and Marcel smiles big at me from the rearview mirror.