Ex's and Oh Shit

I love this chapter. It's sassy Sofia so I hope you enjoy this.

12 Hours Before

"No!" I'm furious as Klaus continues to tell me this information. "I'm not okay with this!"

"It's not real. Nothing about what I will say or do means anything."

"Bullshit!"

"Sofia." He rushes up to me and holds my face in his hands. "No one holds my heart but you and our children. You have to trust me."

"It's not you, I don't trust. You already said she was psycho. If you give her any inkling that you love her she will never stop."

"I need to get information from her that will only come if..."

"If you basically act like you're in love with her."

"Sofia...she is a shallow person. But I have to make her trust me..."

"By faking being in love with your ex-first love. Yeah, that's exactly what I want from my boyfriend and the father of my children!"

"Sofia, please this prophecy is worrying all of us. Only Tristan, Lucien and now Aurora know anything. We need all of the information we can get." I pin Klaus to the wall constricting his breathing.

"No here's how I see this. You were told an earthshattering secret. Aurora was the first woman to break your heart. You believed for a thousand years that she thought of you as a monster and did not love you, when in fact Elijah compelled her to think and so those things. You loved her for centuries and now you know the truth. I would be stupid if I thought you wanted to know if those feelings were still there."

"They're not." He struggles to get out and I shake my head.

"I want always and forever with you Nik, but...if you break my heart for that bitch..." I lean in as he struggles against my magic. "You can live without your dick." I break his neck not giving a damn about what else he has to say.

"Did Niklaus offer the idea of him baiting Aurora?" Elijah sneaks up on me.

"Yes, he did."

"And how did that go?"

"Well, his neck is snapped and is currently passed out on the floor of our library." I smirk at him and Elijah nods with pride. This is the first decent conversation we've had with one another in months. Since him aiding Hayley in stealing Hope fiasco.

"That sounds like a perfect response."

"This Aurora, exactly how in love was she with Klaus?" Elijah lets out a heavy sigh.

"There are few terms that can truly describe the insanity that is Aurora de Martel."

"Start with why you compelled her to hate Nik?"

"We had not been careful in keeping the villagers and locals knowing what we are. Word was spreading fast and Mikael would have found us all soon enough. We had to leave and..."

"Nik wanted her to come with." Elijah nods his head.

"What I am going to tell you should make you feel secure in your relationship with Niklaus."

"And why do I think it's not."

"I've always maintained and will continue to believe that no one has made my brother as happy or fulfilled in his thousand years of life until you. He was lost for centuries with the only goal of breaking his curse, but when he started to fall in love with you it was real."