Not Safe at Home

What are your thoughts on season 2 of Legacies?

"A boy that is wonderful!" Freya is so excited. We are now planning the baby's nursery and finding clothes for him to wear when he comes home. All of the things that make us feel like a normal family.

"I have to spoil the fun ladies but, it was him."

"Who?" I ask him concerned.

"Gaspar Cortez." I lower my head. Klaus recently shared with me his box of letters from the loved ones of the people killed over the years. Now I understand more and more why he and Stefan were besties.

"I assumed this is someone from your box of letters."

"The youngest son of a particularly vile family of warlords. I dealt with in the 17th century."

"Didn't you burn that Philistine pigsty to the ground?" I back up knowing Elijah just said the wrong thing.

"Pigsty? Belaga was my favorite artist's retreat." I feel for his siblings. They did not want this lecture but they are getting it. "Someone had to pay for that so I murdered Gaspar's brute of a father."

"And?" I encourage him to tell his siblings the rest of the story.

"One or two..."

"Five." Elijah and I correct him.

"Five of his bloodthirsty brothers."

"Don't forget the mistress."

"That was an accident."

"Was it though?" I ask my fiancé and he's less than impressed.

"The point is, that Gaspar was bout a footnote until he became a vampire hell-being on hunting me. He's cunning deviant, known to compel hordes of helpless to aid him with his tasks."

"Babe don't want to rain on your parade but you compelled one of my fellow school mates to stand on one leg and if she fell the other was supposed to beat her to death as punishment for my sister not dying to break your hybrid curse."

"Sofia this is not the time or place."

"And you compelled my ex-boyfriend's mother to have fallen off her stairwell to lure Tyler back into town so you could use him for the sacrifice. If anything you and this Gaspar man could be friends."

"See this is was exactly what I was concerned about. Devils of all kinds, crawling out of their crevices to strike at me. Speaking of which." Klaus speeds out of the room and we all quickly follow him. "Rather foolish of you to come here alone." Klaus says to someone but as we enter we see him flying through the air sliding to the floor.

"She didn't come alone, brother. Now Nik, I mean you did go after my girl."

"It can't be."

"It's Kol." Freya, Elijah and I stand next to Klaus confused as ever. "When I broke your sire link it creates a surge of power."

"You stole the nexus vorti." Freya comments.

"And brought your brother back from the dead."

"You should be thanking her." Klaus steps forward and I can tell Freya and Elijah are worried about what he will do but I have a feeling he is going to shock them. Klaus brings his brother into a giant hug with almost tears in his eyes. Elijah takes his turn but just stares in disbelief at his brother.

"Hello, Elijah."

"You haven't aged a day." He jokes but the room is still tense.

"And you..." Kol looks to Freya.