Chapter 22

Siobhan. The one woman that Grey had ever truly been with romantically before me. And she was beautiful. I didn't expect anything less from Grey, but she truly was stunning. How was she was alive now though?

She stood up, walking over to where Grey and I stood, eyeing me before turning to Grey.

"Grey," she breathed, an easy smile curling across her face.

"How-" Grey began, clearly flustered and unsure of what to do.

"I'm a Fallen. Just like you. But they ripped my wings out when I fell," she replied coolly, fluttering her eyelashes. She flicked her auburn hair over her shoulder and glanced to me. Grey furrowed his brows and glanced to me briefly.

"I'm Jordan. Grey's girlfriend," I offered her a tight smile and outstretched my hand. She hadn't told us yet if Lucifer had sent her, so I was relatively reluctant. Some of the Fallen worked exclusively for Lucifer, so her saying she was a Fallen did nothing to get me to trust her.

Her eyes narrowed and traveled up my body, landing on my hand, before she turned back to Grey. Ouch, bitch. I was trying to be polite.

"It's so good to see you after all this time. I was wondering when I would run into you. Can we catch up sometime?" She asked softly, her lips curling in a smirk. She was flat out flirting with my boyfriend right in front of me.

"We're actually pretty busy, so-" I began, but Grey cut me off.

"Sure. Do you live nearby?" He asked and my jaw almost hit the floor. Um, excuse me? Siobhan's eyes flicked to mine in satisfaction, then she turned back to him.

"Mmhmm. Here's my address. Come by whenever," she gave me a little smirk as she reached out and took Grey's hand, writing her address on his hand in pen.

"It was good to see you," Grey clenched his jaw slightly with a faint nod and she grinned up at him.

"You as well. Nice to meet you, Jackie," she winked at me, turning on her heel and sauntering away. That wasn't even close to my name. I huffed, rolling my eyes and tightly clenching my jaw. I slowly turned to look at Grey, who lifted his gaze from his palm to meet mine.

And then I turned and started walking.

"Where are you going?" Grey called after me in frustration, and I heard his footsteps echo after me as I walked down the small alleyway.

"Away from you," I grumbled back.

"Oh come on, you can't be serious. She was an old friend!" He called after me and I turned sharply on my heel, folding my arms across my chest and scowling up at him.

"Really? Does she know you think of her like that? Because she made it pretty clear to me that she has no respect for our relationship," I spat.

"What makes you think she doesn't respect our relationship?" He scowled, raising an eyebrow slightly. I rolled my eyes and started to turn around again, but he grabbed my arm and turned me back to face him.

"She made it very clear to me that she was flirting with you and there was nothing I could do about it. Why is she even here Grey? Paris of all places? Isn't that kinda suspicious to you?" I shook my arm free of his grip.

"Siobhan wouldn't work for Lucifer. She was many things, but evil wasn't one of them," Grey frowned sternly. I clenched my jaw tightly. I couldn't believe this. She'd been gone for like 300 years and still had Grey wrapped around her finger. Even when it came to me.

"How do you know? How do you know she's not here to get in close to you so she can get close enough to me to bring me to Lucifer?" I retorted.

"You're so distrustful. Why do you always think people are out to get you?" Grey growled, his eyes flashing slightly.