A/N

first of all, 3k READS!??! thank you guys so, so much, i'm so happy i'm able to do this and write on this platform:)

now. for a new topic

vsco girls. honestly, i think the hate they're receiving is so uncalled for.

i'm not a vsco girl...mostly because i don't enjoy the beach to an obsessive extent, but i don't think it's fair that people are making so much fun of them and hating a group of people that generally don't cause any damage to society.

i cant scroll through snapchat without seeing at least one post saying that vsco girls "fucking suck" and they're so annoying when in reality, get a GRIP people.

these are girls, regular girls, with regular lives. i don't understand the problem with enjoying shell necklaces and sometimes saying "sksks" like WHAT IS THE ISSUE HERE.

there's actual groups of people that need to be stopped and are a DANGER to the public but no one pays attention to them because they're too busy bullying a girl at their school who has a calm, beach-themed aesthetic.

don't be mean. don't post shit that talks bad about vsco girls because honestly, anyone could point out what they don't like about your style or the way you talk but they don't because that's so much fucking effort being put in just to make someone sad.

be nice to everyone. have some respect for your peers, don't be assholes.

BE NICE
-rey