Vegas Zoo Truck

this is an au where percabeth kisses in the vegas zoo truck, it's different from what i usually write but oh well

"So if the Gods fight," I said, "will it be like the Trojan War? Athena versus Poseidon?"

Annabeth sighed tiredly. "I don't know what my mom will do," she admitted. "I just know I'll fight next to you."

"Why?"

"Because you're my friend, Seaweed Brain. Any more stupid questions?"

I smirked. "Well, you don't go around defying your almighty mom for just any friend."

Even though it was dark inside the truck, I could see Annabeth's blush. She glared at me.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you have a huge crush on me, and it's time you admit it."

She belted out a laugh, startling the animals. The lion growled.

"Me? Have a crush on some...some sea spawn?"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, Wise Girl. You're telling me that you don't like me even a little bit?"

"Nope."

"I find that hard to believe."

She shifted to face me. Grover snored quietly next to her.

"Oh yeah?" she asked. Her gray eyes were narrowed, and a dangerous light flickered in them.

My heart raced against my chest. Chances were that I was going to die in the next few days. And Annabeth...she was beautiful, even when she was mad.

I leaned in, my lips an inch from hers when I said, "yeah," before leaning in the rest of the way to kiss her.

just a drabble. idk what came over me, i got nostalgic for little percabeth:/
don't forget to vote!!
-isa