First Time For Everything (Star's POV)

{Saturday 1:00pm}

(I really can't believe I had sex for the first time. It was actually really romantic and we get 3 days all to ourselves.)
Star: So where do you want to go today?
Marco: I'll take you somewhere don't worry about it
Star: So like a surprise
Marco: Sure ... Dress comfortably we're taking my motorcycle
Star: Okay

(I went to my room while Marco ate breakfast and I picked out a skirt with leggings and shorts underneath with a pleated top. This was pretty comfortable for me. I put on a little makeup since this was going to be our first date. Marco is actually really sweet I'm really happy with him.)

Star: *walks into kitchen* So.. is this outfit good
(When he turned around he nearly choked on a blueberry)
Marco: *coughs* It's good
Star: *grabs purse* I'm going to bring some cash just Incase
Marco: No no you don't need to bring anything
(I still brought money Hey you could never be too sure mom always says)
Marco: Here just wait while I get dressed

(He took a shower and came out in really nice shirt I've never seen him in before. The smell of his cologne was fairly good it smelled expensive.)
Marco: Ready?
Star: Yeah
Marco: Grab on
(I held tight to him, I've been on his bike a bunch of times but it was different since we were dating. I leaned my face on his back , I could hear his heartbeat fast it surprisingly calmed my nerves. We rode for a while I almost fell asleep until I realized I was on a death machine.)

Marco: Alright we're here
(He took me to the State fair)
Star: Wow this place looks amazing. I've never been to a fair before
Marco: You'll like it Here I promise
(The whole day was fun we went on rides and played a lot of games. I saw a different side of him today and it made me like him more)