Heated (Star's POV)

(What Marco said last night came a bit as a shock. I didn't know he was bullied and I really didn't know he fought people. I mean shouldn't I have known, we've known each other for months. I should've asked. Maybe it's a part of him he's ashamed of? I don't know.)

{5:21 am}
Moon: *Knocks on door*
Marco: *yawns* Star, your mom.
Star: *rubs eyes* What's wrong?
Moon: Stella has been crying for 10 minutes straight. You and Marco did say you were spending the whole day with her right?
Star: Well yeah.
Moon: Star I'm sorry to say it but I need a break from her. You two are her parents so she is your responsibility.
Star: I- I know.
Moon: So please show me that you are capable of taking care of her today. You can't always just rely on me.
Star: Okay, Thank you. I'll go get her.
Moon: *hugs Star* Make sure he helps out too.
Star: I will.

(I'm ready to take on this challenge. My mom has been super supportive and she's always been there and she's right. Stella is my baby so I should be the one taking care of her.)

Star: *brings Stella back into her room* Shh it's okay.
Marco: *stretches* What's going on?
Star: My mom said we have to take responsibility. Stella's been crying for 10 minutes now.
Marco: Is she hungry?
Star: Yeah I think so. Can you please make her a bottle?
Marco: But it's so far.
Star: *death stare*
Marco: Okay okay I'll make the bottle.
Star: Thank You Marco *smiles*
Marco: *sighs*
Star: You see Stella, that's how you get what you want.
{5 minutes later}
Marco: I'm back, can I feed her?
Star: Yeah of course. *passes Stella to him*
Marco: We might just get used to it.
Star: Well we kind of have to, but yeah. I have a question?
Marco: Shoot.
Star: Okay, well you know how we spoke last night? We're you jealous of my ex?
Marco: *bounces leg* Why would I be jealous of you dumb ass ex-boyfriend?
Star: *covers his mouth* I don't think you should curse in front of her.
Marco: Fine. Then why should I be jealous?
Star: I'm not saying you should be. I was just asking if you were?
Marco: Well I'm not. Why'd you ask in the first place?
Star: I don't know, your mood just sort of shifted when I mentioned him.

(What's his problem I'm just asking a simple question.)

Marco: Are you jealous of Jackie?
Star: Jealous?! Are you kidding me!
Marco: Shhh it's early in the morning.
Star: I'm not jealous of your psycho ex. After what just happened with her, why would you ask me that?
Marco: If we're together why are you asking me if I'm jealous of your ex?
Star: *takes deep breath* You know what you're right I'm wrong. I'm going to talk with my mom.
Marco: About what?
Star: None of your business!
Marco: Star just talk to me.
Star: You were the one that said we should know everything about each other. So why are you being so defensive when I ask you the simplest of questions.
Marco: What were you expecting me to say? That "oh yeah I'm jealous of your ex that I've never met before". You can keep asking me the same question but you'll keep getting the same answer. I don't care about your ex.
Star: Then why did you seem upset?
Marco: So you wouldn't be upset if I brought up Jackie?
Star: Two completely different things. We both know Jackie is crazy and she's a horrible person. You've never even met Tom before, and besides you were the one that asked if I had a boyfriend.
Stella: *cries*
Star: Give her to me I'll burp her.
Marco: I'm holding her already.
Star: She's my daughter!
Marco: She's mines too!
Star: I gave birth to her!
Marco: I put a baby in you!
Star: Aghhhh! Fine burp her! I need to talk with my mom.
Marco: Fine.

(We've never fought like this before. He's never yelled at me before. We just got back together, we can't just breakup again.)

Star: Mom!
Moon: My lord Star it's 6 in the morning.
Star: *sighs* Sorry. But Marco and I are in the middle of an argument.
Moon: Star honey you know I love you dearly. If you are old enough to have a baby with him then I think you're old enough to solve a problem with him.
Star: But he's so frustrating.
Moon: Star please let me sleep. If you can go through hours of labour then you can get through this.
Star: Ughhh nobody understands me!
Moon: *palms face* Please shut the door behind you.

(Marco is annoying me and my mom won't help me. Times like this I do kind of miss Tom, he always understood me.)

Star: *walks into room* Are you done?
Marco: With what?
Star: Being an idiot.
Marco: Is this your way of saying sorry?
Star: Me, say sorry? I didn't do anything wrong.
Marco: You started it.
Star: No I did not!
Marco: Sit down.
Star: Don't tell me what to do!
Marco: Please just have a seat.
Star: *sighs angrily* Okay.
Marco: *passes Stella to her* What's the matter?
Star: Nothing.
Marco: Clearly there's s something wrong. *moves hair out of her face*
Star: I- don't know.
Marco: I'm sorry. I promise I won't bring Jackie into anything. But what's got you so angry?
Star: I don't know.
Marco: You don't?
Star: *hugs Stella* I don't. I've never screamed at anyone like that especially not at you.
Marco: Me either, I was just annoyed that you kept asking me.
Star: But I don't know why I got upset that you were annoyed.
Marco: *crosses arms* I hate to say it but maybe it's your hormones.
Star: *tears up* I don't want to do that again.
Marco: *wipes her eyes* Here just lie down. *picks up Stella*
Star: *lays down* Ugh what's wrong with me?
Marco: You're a teenager who just had a kid. I wouldn't expect you to be perfect.
Star: But why am I so angry?
Marco: From someone with anger issues it could be stress.
Star: Maybe, but I just feel like screaming or just crying. I was alright at first I don't know what happened.
Marco: Try going back to sleep and see how you feel afterwards.
Star: Okay.

(What is wrong with me. I feel like I'm losing my mind. One second I'm fine the next I want to start a war. Is this what a baby does to you? Or was it really Marco. No it couldn't be him, I did ask him first. But I asked him a simple question he was the one who got mad first. But that's doesn't explain why I want to cry. Maybe I'm just an emotional person? Maybe I do need to go back to sleep I can't take this anymore.)